The World of Kuroi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Kuroi

A world where your choices mean everything. Will you fight for the good or the bad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Updates
It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:10 am by Touya

» A lovely abode (Roku)
It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:28 am by Momoko Amarante

» Site Advertising
It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:37 am by Marcelle Amberden

» Role-play Requests
It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:01 pm by pipa

» Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale)
It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:34 pm by Aster A. Rothchild

» Soins à danser? Bane's Power
It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:15 am by Shadowbane

» Azreal, Bane
It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:58 am by Shadowbane

» Touya's Reaction's
It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:16 pm by Touya

» Signing up in Kuroi Housing.
It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:12 pm by Touya

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Touya
It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 4 I_vote_lcapIt's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 4 I_voting_barIt's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Marcelle Amberden
It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 4 I_vote_lcapIt's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 4 I_voting_barIt's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Silverstone
Yori Tatsuya
Nightshade
Ryu Shiro
Aster A. Rothchild
Roku
Momoko Amarante
Soubi
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is hassiushm

Our users have posted a total of 1403 messages in 181 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:32 am

It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverstone

Silverstone

Character sheet
Species: Android
Money: $48

It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:45 am

Jamilyn was focused on scrapping the pot, a bit too focused as she tried to scrape the dried spaghetti off. It was giving her a tough time, but she feared if she put anymore of her strength into it she'd break the thing all together. Her hearing caught his words, even over the water, but she didn't understand. She turned off the water and turned to him. "Who is what?" The pot was in her hand, she'd finally gotten the spaghetti off and was now drying it.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Shiro

Ryu Shiro

Character sheet
Species: Electric Elemental
Money: $20

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:53 am

He rolled his eyes. "I asked that there had to be one boy or a few who you wanted, and you said and I quote, 'There is...', unquote," he said his face unreadable, but his eyes held his curiosity. She did not have to answer for he was just simply curious and she never finished her sentence.

He was still leaning against the wall, arms crossed and all, awaiting for her reply. If she could ask personal question then he could too. Just to make it fair, but if she didn't want to 'spill the beans' then he would simply shrug it off and walk back to the couch. He would not force her for he didn't want to make her uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Silverstone

Silverstone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:00 am

Jamilyn flushed a little, turning around to put the pot away to try and hide it. It was only fair that he asked that personal question, for she had bugged him so much about his personal life just a few moments ago. As the pot was put away she turned back to him. "It doesn't matter really, he's too... innocent for me" She laughed a bit, her eyes slipping down the floor as she leaned on against the counter with her hands on it. She couldn't simply tell him who she liked, no, that was a bad idea he'd probably freak out or something of that magnitude. With a shake of her head she pushed off the counter. "Is there any place you need cleaning other than the two rooms we already got done?" She walked past him into the living room, sweeping Lord Meow off the floor and into her arms wanting something to keep her hands busy. She felt the need to keep busy.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Shiro

Ryu Shiro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:11 am

Too innocent for her? he thought as he watched her walk by him into the living room. That really got him wondering, but he didn't press on the subject anymore. He walked into the living room after her, raking a hand through his dark messy hair. He thought for a moment and then shrugged.

"Not really," he said and then smirked a little bit. "Unless you would like to clean the bathtub using Lord Meow." he laughed as the cat sent him a death glare and then looked at Jamie giving her a mental message to 'try it if she dared'. Ryu loved picking on the cat and he still wondered why the cat kept coming back here.
Back to top Go down
Silverstone

Silverstone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:19 am

Jamilyn lifted Lord Meow up by his midsection, making him look threatening to him. She imitated a 'rawr' in a catlike hiss. "Does he look like a scrubby brush to you?" She joked, letting the feline down on the floor so he could run off.
Her hands went behind her back when she let the feline go, looking up at him with a hesitant look on her features. "Do you think you could help me figure out why my neck sparks all the time?" She asks, trying to grope for a new subject, she figured the safest one would be his handy work. As if on queue the base of her neck sparks, making her grumble under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Shiro

Ryu Shiro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:25 am

He blinked and approached her, looming over her, and a small, sheepish grin crossed his lips because he just couldn't believe how short Jamie was. He then titled his head a bit as he looked at her, his sheepish grin dissolving.

"What's wrong? Is it a loose circuit?" he asked as he then walked behind her to look at her neck. If she said it was sparking it could be a loose circuit... or from touching him so much was taking it's toll on her. He doubted it since all he didn't was recharge her when they had skin to skin contact.
Back to top Go down
Silverstone

Silverstone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:30 am

Jamilyn trembled a little bit when he was actually close to her, realizing just how short she really was in comparison. It made her frown, "I'll touch you" She warned under her breath as she noticed his grin, in emphasis she wiggled her fingers in a playfully threatening way, before letting them drop.

"It happens when I feel an excessive amount of any emotion.. I haven't felt any circuits coming loose lately.." She explained, feeling embarrassed because she didn't really know why it was happening nor why it seemed to be happening more often in the time she'd spent with him than any other time. "Can we just weld my joint shut or something?" She asked in a tone that was joking, the spark occurred again making her grimace. Perhaps there was something about him that was making it happen, but there was no way it could be because of his power seeing as it had been happening before he'd even allowed her to touch his bare hand. She couldn't help but stare up at him, not even realizing it for she was lost in her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Shiro

Ryu Shiro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:41 am

Deep thought reflected from his eyes as he began to make assumptions as to what was making the problem. He still thought it was a loose circuit and the idea that touching him was making it's toll was very tempting also, but not likely. This was very puzzling, but she did say it was when she had a overload of emotions.

"Were you not meant to feel emotions?" he asked and he lifted his eyes to look at her and noticed her staring. He waved a hand in front of her face to snap her out of her trance. "Jamie?"
Back to top Go down
Silverstone

Silverstone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:47 am

'If an apple looks like an orange..' She blinked when he waved his hand in front of her face, having heard him but at the same time not responding. With a shake of her head she blinked a few more times, assessing what he'd asked her before answering. "No, I wasn't, at least not real ones." She says quietly, rubbing her neck her eyes strayed to the floor. "I was meant to be the perfect woman, never getting upset or worried. Felling only the Three H's." She used the term her creator had when he told her about what she was meant to feel. Happy, helpful and she shuddered at the last word not even wanting to think it, her cheeks flushed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Shiro

Ryu Shiro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:55 am

"Three H's?" he said out loud in wondered as his brows furrowed in curiosity. Blinking the wonder away from his eyes, he rubbed the back of his neck as he looked to the side. "I'm sure your just not used to showing lots of emotions then, it's a pretty logical solution..." He then wondered if her creator was some pervert or something? Or just some pervy man who just wanted to make money... he shuddered a little at the thought, but was still curious.

"Perfect woman huh... um... was your creator," he gulped the word down, but it crawled its way back. "lonely or...?"
Back to top Go down
Silverstone

Silverstone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:02 am

"Happy, Helpful and uh.. the H word that goes with the bedroom" She explains having heard his curiosity. Quickly she shifts to what he had said about her emotions, it made her wonder, tapping her chin in thought. That could be possible, she hadn't been this emotional around someone ever since her creation.

Her eyes widened a bit when he questioned about her creator, he was a lonely man. When she went to think back about the nights he'd worked on her, she realized that all of the memories were black; she'd been shut down more often than not. It made her shudder just a tad, "He was lonely, but I was to be sold off to the highest bidder, as a perfect wife" She sighed, putting her hand to her mouth at that thought. If it hadn't been for her defected control panel that was exactly what would have happened to her, she wouldn't have come to this time or met Ryu. Without thinking she reached out and hugged him, not tight enough to cause him any pain but enough for him to feel her embrace. "Electricity saved me from that fate" She murmurs, realizing the irony in that moment it made her smile gently.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Shiro

Ryu Shiro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:12 am

He flushed as he understood what 'H' she meant was suppose to be for the bedroom. He listened to her and knew his second assumption was correct. He was lonely and wanted the money. Typical. Suddenly, he felt arms around him and he looked down, blinking. Of course the only rational thing to do was wrap his arms around her and so he did. He still grinned sheepishly from how small she was, her head resting against his chest, but he patted the back of her head and his other hand rested against the small of her back. He didn't know if she was distressed just thinking about her creator or just something feminine that he would never understand. Whatever it was, he stayed quiet in the embrace.

Back to top Go down
Silverstone

Silverstone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:17 am

Her embrace lasted all of a few moments before she pulled away, brushing her hair out of her face trying to seem cool and collected, giving him a halfway glance. "Sorry about that.. Uh.. memories, ya know?" She couldn't give him an answer for why she'd suddenly hugged him without feeling stupid, so she tried to brush it off, her neck sparked at that same time, her hand instantly went to cover it.
"Sorry" She said again, unable to stop herself, she hadn't asked permission to touch him and that was a no,no, in her book. But he had hugged her back, which made her become sheepish in her stance, trying to keep herself occupied by adjusting her dress.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Shiro

Ryu Shiro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:27 am

His brows knit together in confusion as to why she was saying sorry, but didn't say anything about it as he stuffed his hands into his pockets. He noticed her hand flying up to the back of her neck and he rubbed his in wonder. It must be bothering her and yet he couldn't really do anything. Gah! It bugged him, like a nagging flea on a dog. He then raked a hand through his hair, which was a weird habit it seemed, and sighed inaudibly. Awkward moments... he was not that great at comforting and helping someone through a tough time. They made him feel a bit awkward. He glanced to the side as if something interesting was happening there while biting the inside of his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Silverstone

Silverstone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:31 am

Jamilyn too groped for a new topic, the silence that hung in the air made her shift uncomfortable. "You want to know why I was bugging you earlier about all those personal questions?" She asked, deciding that explaining herself to him would fill up some of the silence even if it would make her seem stupid in the long run.
Moving past him she went to sit back on the couch, folding her legs under her. She wanted things to seem casual between them even though she was probably about to freak him out even more than she had before.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Shiro

Ryu Shiro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:37 am

He shrugged and stuffed his hands into his pockets once more, though he didn't follow and sit by her on the cough, instead he sat on the arm rest far from her, just because he just didn't feel like sitting on the comfy part of the couch.

"If you willing to spill, then spill." he said simply like it didn't matter when it clearly did. It bugged him just as much as other things bugged him. What was the worse she could say? He couldn't really think of one at the moment for there wasn't really anything she could say that was bad.

(Last post! ^^ Night!)
Back to top Go down
Silverstone

Silverstone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:42 am

Her body shifted so she was leaning against the arm rest while facing him, her knees brought up to her chest. "I wanted to see if you knew more about romance than I do.." She scowled at the couch cushions, feeling stupid and even embarrassed. She looked up at him sheepishly her cheeks a light tinge of pink, "I wanted to hopefully get some pointers, because I've never experienced anything close to romance" Her admission made her bury her face against her knees. She hoped he wouldn't laugh at her, because she would have in his position. An android built for the purpose of being a mate didn't know anything about romance, how ironically comical?

[goodnight ^_^ ]
Back to top Go down
Ryu Shiro

Ryu Shiro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:17 pm

He listened to her and did not laugh. He would have done what she did in her position, if he had her excuse he would be doing. He did not know a lot about romance, but he didn't want to disappointment her on her little mission to find out pointers. He was twiddling his thumbs now, looking at the ground as he thought. He could only think of one thing to say.

"Is this for the innocent guy you like?" he murmured as he watched himself twiddle with his thumb and then glanced at her through his eyelashes.

It made sense. She was curious and wanted to know about romance so that she could get the guy she liked, or be a little bit more experienced so she knew what to do and expect. He did not know why he asked it so quietly, but he just felt his voice small when he spoke. Weird.
Back to top Go down
Silverstone

Silverstone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:54 pm

Jamilyn lifted her head up to watch his response, her eyes still stayed low so he couldn't see the emotion in them. The bright blue dimmed, when he asked her question she couldn't help but question why it had come out in such a tone. Was he onto her?

"It would be helpful..." She sighed softly, hugging her knees tighter it made a grinding sound as she began to crush her legs unintentionally. Feeling stupid, she let her head drop against her knees again.
Sure the information on romance would be useful in the pursuit of the person she liked, but she severely doubted he'd even catch on. A robot hitting on someone, how laughable. "Have you ever hit on someone before?
Back to top Go down
Ryu Shiro

Ryu Shiro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:23 pm

Ryu rubbed the back of his head as he thought. He had once hit on someone, but he freaked out and ran for the hills. That was when he was like 15 years old and he is now 19. He never really had time---which is bull---to hit on someone. Sure, he had a lot of free time on his hands, but he spent most of that reading or tinkering in his garage. He really wanted to help her, but he didn't think he, himself, would be a good reliable source for something like this.

"I think you should ask a girl, Jamie. They could probably tell you better then me. Male and females have different ways on 'picking up' the other gender." he said while giving her a halfway glance.
Back to top Go down
Silverstone

Silverstone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:31 pm

Jamilyn furrowed her eyebrows, looking up at him. In a quick motion for her at least she shifted across the couch. So she was bit closer to him, her eyes still dim and unreadable. "but Ryu.. How would a girl like me go about hitting on someone like you?" the question came out in a rush, like she had almost accidentally yelled it at him. Hoping he wouldn't have heard all of it she returned back to the way she'd been sitting holding her knees.
Her eyes went down the the couch, chastising herself. "w..what I meant was.. Uh.. Nevermind"
Back to top Go down
Ryu Shiro

Ryu Shiro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:42 pm

Ryu was a bit surprised when she moved closer, that he almost feel, but he grabbed hold of the couch. He blinked as he stared at her, shock written all over his face. Someone like him? Surely he meant someone of his gender? Yes, that seemed to make sense. He was still very confused by what she meant. He just watched her, his expression unreadable yet confusion was in his eyes.

"I guess you would need a boy's inside view then if you want to hit to try and hit on a boy..." he murmured and didn't take his eyes off of her. Why did this feel awkward and that she probably meant something totally different?
Back to top Go down
Silverstone

Silverstone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:52 pm

Jamilyn kept her eyes low, reaching behind her ear to touch a dial that resided there. She carefully turned it downwards, making the color in her eyes go entirely dark as her hand returned to being wrapped around her legs.
Looking up at him with her dark eyes, she tilted her head, "Yeah.. that would be helpful" She says quietly, adjusting the hem of her dress. She'd made a major slip up just then, hopefully turning of the lights behind her eyes would keep her from giving anything unsaid away. He probably already thought she was being weird, so she decided to ask another question of him. " What type of girls are you interested in Ryu?" she felt if she asked that, the attention would slip from her to him and help cover up what she'd just previously asked. At the same time she continued to chastise herself internally.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Shiro

Ryu Shiro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:06 pm

"Type of girl? Hm," he thought for a moment and slide down from the arm rest to be sitting next to her on the couch. He had to think about it for a while, drawing up the ideal girl for him. "Well, she would have to be a great cook, smart, great sense of humor, is patient with me, can life with my messy self and job, and nice. Well, attitude would be pretty interesting too..." But then again, it was kind of hard to find someone because he would be the worst boyfriend ever.

He glanced to her before turning is head facing her. "What type of boys are you interested in?" he asked simply out of pure curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Silverstone

Silverstone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:14 pm

While she listened, Jamilyn adjusted her own sitting position with her legs under her body once more. Her hand went to her cheek so she could lean her head against it, smiling a bit at him. "You've got her all planned out don't you?" She teased him, slipping her fingers behind her ear to dial the light back into her eyes.
As he asked her the same question she tapped her lip in thought. Sure she was attracted to someone, but she hadn't really thought why she was, her eyes analyzed him for a few seconds before answering. "He'd have to be funny, kind, smart, even a little witty and fun to simply be with... Maybe even a little dangerous" She brought her finger tips to her lips, her cheeks turning pink at the thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next