The World of Kuroi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Kuroi

A world where your choices mean everything. Will you fight for the good or the bad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Updates
A lovely abode (Roku)  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:10 am by Touya

» A lovely abode (Roku)
A lovely abode (Roku)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:28 am by Momoko Amarante

» Site Advertising
A lovely abode (Roku)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:37 am by Marcelle Amberden

» Role-play Requests
A lovely abode (Roku)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:01 pm by pipa

» Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale)
A lovely abode (Roku)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:34 pm by Aster A. Rothchild

» Soins à danser? Bane's Power
A lovely abode (Roku)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:15 am by Shadowbane

» Azreal, Bane
A lovely abode (Roku)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:58 am by Shadowbane

» Touya's Reaction's
A lovely abode (Roku)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:16 pm by Touya

» Signing up in Kuroi Housing.
A lovely abode (Roku)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:12 pm by Touya

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Touya
A lovely abode (Roku)  I_vote_lcapA lovely abode (Roku)  I_voting_barA lovely abode (Roku)  I_vote_rcap 
Marcelle Amberden
A lovely abode (Roku)  I_vote_lcapA lovely abode (Roku)  I_voting_barA lovely abode (Roku)  I_vote_rcap 
Silverstone
Yori Tatsuya
Nightshade
Ryu Shiro
Aster A. Rothchild
Roku
Momoko Amarante
Soubi
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is hassiushm

Our users have posted a total of 1403 messages in 181 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:32 am

A lovely abode (Roku)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Momoko Amarante

Momoko Amarante

Character sheet
Species: Elemental
Money: 62

A lovely abode (Roku)  Empty
PostSubject: A lovely abode (Roku)    A lovely abode (Roku)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 7:41 pm

Momo was excited, Roku wanted to see where she worked and lived and he would be able to. As they walked down the street, her having let go of his wrist some time ago she smiled widely. Her little two story place came into view and she stood in front of it, hands on her hips, and proud smile on her face.
"This is it, where I work and spend my days. My shop is on the lower level and my apartment is on the second."
She explained as she approached the heavy oaken door and removed a key from her dress pocket. Clicking the door open she swung it in and smiled, feeling the aroma of the flowers that hung everywhere on her skin and in her senses.
Back to top Go down
Roku

Roku

Character sheet
Species: Alien from Everstar
Money: $38

PostSubject: Re: A lovely abode (Roku)    A lovely abode (Roku)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 7:44 pm

As he continued to follow her did he go surprised with his eyes wide and a mouth open in shock, and of course his hands responded by falling down and letting Cheddar go. Jumping to this did he sigh with his eyes closed as the cat ran up to Momoko and stayed near her legs. Returning his gaze upward did he see that she was unlocking the door and opened it which showed all of the flowers in the world inside. Roku blinked once before smirking with his eyes closed, his hands went to his sides and placed themselves there. "Sure beats the heck out of my home.", Roku blinked once again due to Cheddar running inside.
Back to top Go down
Momoko Amarante

Momoko Amarante

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A lovely abode (Roku)    A lovely abode (Roku)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 8:07 pm

Momo picked Cheddar up with tender diligence and set him on the counter beside the cash register.
"There you go Cheddar, and yes it is a lovely place isn't it?"
She said as she gently stroked the cat's spine and placed a few flowers on the counter for him to sniff and play with.
"I do everything here, grow the flowers, sell them, arrange them, just me myself and I."
Her voice held a fleeting sense of loneliness at the end, it came and went in the same moment they were spoken.
Back to top Go down
Roku

Roku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A lovely abode (Roku)    A lovely abode (Roku)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 8:14 pm

Carefully entering the building did he look around with quite a impressed look over his features, Cheddar meowed happily to both the petting and then the attention. Glancing to Momoko did he frown and look down some what, he felt kind of bad for some reason and he guessed it was cause he ruined the flowers he had bought. "Hm. Perhaps it doesn't have to be that way. I could always come by?", Roku narrowed his eyes at Cheddar who was pawing at a flower and he shook his head as he threw his head back. Silently he stood there looking around and he couldn't help but stare at the different flowers, they were all beautiful and it brought a calmness to him. Roku could not explain it, to him it felt like he was home which really he wasn't at home. What a strange reaction to just normal flowers?
Back to top Go down
Momoko Amarante

Momoko Amarante

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A lovely abode (Roku)    A lovely abode (Roku)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 8:23 pm

Yes, she would like that. As her thin fingers brushed the petal of a lily she smiled.
"I'd like that Roku, I really would."
Momo said with a light tone as she kept looking over her stock. She would need to breed more gardenias, they had been flying off the shelves for weeks.
"I love my job, I am surrounded by nature all day what more can I ask for?"
Back to top Go down
Roku

Roku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A lovely abode (Roku)    A lovely abode (Roku)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 8:33 pm

Cheddar continued to paw at the flower and would grow more playful than any other cat would and more, these actions gained the attention of the owner who narrowed his eyes again. Why were cats so easily entertained? Looking to Momoko though did he smirk and nod to himself more than to her, the more he looked at these flowers the more calmer he grew. Roku couldn't help but approached a flower close to him and softly touch the petals, his finger barely grazed the tips and he smirked with a happy expression. Cheddar meowed breaking his focus and he jerked his hand away before he did something by accident. Roku looked to his cat who was meowing at the flower and he couldn't help but roll his eyes some. "Where do you get your energy?", Roku however heard Momoko speak of nature and he smiled purely. He agreed to her words, it was funny but he really wanted to know more about his past now. That was the only way he could figure out why he was being so calm. "I kinda of know what you mean. I like nature for some strange reason. I feel as if I am home, and this ain't my home. It is yours."
Back to top Go down
Momoko Amarante

Momoko Amarante

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A lovely abode (Roku)    A lovely abode (Roku)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 8:43 pm

"Despite that you are more then welcome here at any time."
Momo said just before she laughed watching Cheddar entertain himself with the flowers she had given him. They were simple daffodils she had hundreds of them it wasn't a big deal.
"Are you having fun Cheddar? Aren't they pretty?"
She asked as she walked over and picked a flower up before placing it over the cat's head like a hat. She laughed as he bat wildly into the air to catch it as it fell to the floor. He leaped onto the hard wood and began batting it this way and that making Momo laugh so hard she had to lean against the counter to keep from falling over.
Back to top Go down
Roku

Roku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A lovely abode (Roku)    A lovely abode (Roku)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 8:47 pm

Watching his cat go wild did he smirk only then to close his eyes and laugh, a simple laugh fitted for such a occasion. Cheddar was so easily amused alright and it sure brought amusement unto both Momoko and Roku who watched. "Crazy cat!", Roku said this as he covered his mouth with his left fist. Why were animals amused? Who cares, as long as they were having fun right? Roku blinked which stopped his laughter and he looked to Momoko surprised for he was now catching onto what she had said before the cat went wild. Roku looked down to his fist and placed it on his forehead as he allowed a light red color to grace his nose. Oh great! There he goes again feeling weird!
Back to top Go down
Momoko Amarante

Momoko Amarante

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A lovely abode (Roku)    A lovely abode (Roku)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:57 pm

Roku turned his face away, hiding the rouge tone on his cheeks. He seemed flustered a lot when she would speak about him that way. She thought nothing of it, he didn't know what he was feeling, he never knew what he was feeling really. Momo smiled gracefully and turned toward a stair case by the counter.
"Would you like something? A drink, food, anything?"
She offered in a polite and gentle voice, trying to deviate from the thoughts in his head. They must have confused him greatly, she didn't want him to be confused she wanted him to be happy.
Back to top Go down
Roku

Roku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A lovely abode (Roku)    A lovely abode (Roku)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:30 pm

A look of thought now crossed his features, his expression became less red as he thought about food. It surely had been a while since he had eaten something, Cheddar was on the move constantly and well he never had time to get anything to eat. Roku looked to Momoko and he smirked with his eyes closed. "If you are offering then I will take anything that you are willing to give,", Roku jumped however when Cheddar ran by his feet obviously pleased about something. Cats, where on earth do they get their energy?
Back to top Go down
Momoko Amarante

Momoko Amarante

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A lovely abode (Roku)    A lovely abode (Roku)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:46 pm

"What would you like then? I don't have much at the moment I need to shop but I do have frozen pizza, some macaroni and cheese, or I think I still have enough in the fridge to make a salad."
Momo was in deep thought, piecing together what she could make for her and her guest. It was up to him since he was the visitor, it was her obligation as the host to make his stay comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Roku

Roku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A lovely abode (Roku)    A lovely abode (Roku)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:32 pm

As he watched his cat for a moment did he blink and look to Momoko in response to her asking what he wanted. Never was he picky, he could eat all day long and not get sick. That was how he guessed he was not normal, everyone got sick over something but he did not. Roku simply blinked once and then he smirked. "Whatever you are willing to give is alright. Pizza? Sure?", he really didn't know the different kinds of food but if they tasted good then he would mind the color or the size. Cheddar stopped running all over the place and was now exploring his surroundings with a curious look about him, Roku noticed this and smiled as if amused.
Back to top Go down
Momoko Amarante

Momoko Amarante

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A lovely abode (Roku)    A lovely abode (Roku)  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:45 pm

"Alright, you two keep yourselves busy I'll be right back."
With that she hurriedly jaunted up the stairs and left the man and cat alone. In a matter of about twenty minutes, she came back down with an egg shaped timer in hand. Setting it on the hard wood of the counter, it ticked away from twenty five minutes.
"Should be done in a little while alright?"
She said to Roku, smile on her face as she pushed her self to sit on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Roku

Roku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A lovely abode (Roku)    A lovely abode (Roku)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:43 pm

Roku nodded with a smirk but then looking to his cat did he blink dumb founded as his cat simply went wild and acting funny. A blank look came over his features and then a smirk as he shook his head, never would he understand animals. Especially cats. Roku glanced to Momoko when she returned and spoke of it being a little while before the food is ready. Deep down, he was starved but at the same time he could wait after all he didn't want to come off as rude. Roku rubbed the back of his head as his cat continued to act like a race car going around the table. Chances were high that there was to many scents for the cat to cope with and thus that was why he was acting crazy.
Back to top Go down
Momoko Amarante

Momoko Amarante

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A lovely abode (Roku)    A lovely abode (Roku)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:28 am

Cheddar was going insane! Chasing circles around the table all in hopes of finding out what all these strange smells were. Momo laughed heartily as she watched the feline chase his own shadow before she softly picked him up and place him on the table he'd been circling.
"Calm down tough guy, don't over work yourself now."
Momo softly stroked the fur under his chin as she spoke, calming the cat down a bit as he craned his neck back in relaxation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lovely abode (Roku)    A lovely abode (Roku)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A lovely abode (Roku)
Page 1 of 1