The World of Kuroi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Kuroi

A world where your choices mean everything. Will you fight for the good or the bad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Updates
Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:10 am by Touya

» A lovely abode (Roku)
Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:28 am by Momoko Amarante

» Site Advertising
Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:37 am by Marcelle Amberden

» Role-play Requests
Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:01 pm by pipa

» Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale)
Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:34 pm by Aster A. Rothchild

» Soins à danser? Bane's Power
Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:15 am by Shadowbane

» Azreal, Bane
Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:58 am by Shadowbane

» Touya's Reaction's
Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:16 pm by Touya

» Signing up in Kuroi Housing.
Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:12 pm by Touya

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Touya
Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale) I_vote_lcapIntroducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale) I_voting_barIntroducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale) I_vote_rcap 
Marcelle Amberden
Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale) I_vote_lcapIntroducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale) I_voting_barIntroducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale) I_vote_rcap 
Silverstone
Yori Tatsuya
Nightshade
Ryu Shiro
Aster A. Rothchild
Roku
Momoko Amarante
Soubi
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is hassiushm

Our users have posted a total of 1403 messages in 181 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:32 am

Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aster A. Rothchild

Aster A. Rothchild

Character sheet
Species: Chevalier
Money: $100

Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale) Empty
PostSubject: Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale)   Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 4:23 am

The day at the estate was a alright one, if one would call it that. Common folk call it a alright day while others call it a 'okay' day. Not one to know, and not much of one to care did the man of the house-hold stand onto his grand porch as if waiting for someone to arrive. The day would surely get interesting then again it may become a crazy one.

"It should be about time."

Aster said this while standing on his grand white porch of marble, his attire was quite stunning for he was wearing all white with his sword attached onto his right waist side. A strong looking hand was under his chin as he looked over some documents, or for better words some news from his other maids. All three of his maids from before were given a vacation, then again he likes to call it a day away from him. However, he missed one maid which was Yuki. She had a way of doing things, but he liked her due to her always saying he was right and others were wrong.

"Indeed, this will be fun."

He spoke almost more to himself and his mind than reality, this someone was a new maid and he wondered how she would do. What would she come to do when first meeting him. Aster didn't know but he was curious, perhaps this new maid will get his mind off of Marcelle. This entertained him though, it surely did in so many weird ways.
Back to top Go down
Desiree Hale

Desiree Hale

PostSubject: Re: Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale)   Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 1:37 am

Desiree walked across the extensive front lawn of the Rothchild Mansion, taking in the sight of such a luxurious home, or 'hotel', which could easily fit dozens of families. Yet it only held a small handful of people, Aster Rothchild and his current three maids. She was told they would be out of town on the date of her arrival. This made her curious, who would show her around and give her the advice that she had heard she would be in dire need of? Mr. Rothchild didn't exactly have the cleanest reputation with the people of Kuroi. She had been warned not to take this job, told tales of beaten maids and public humiliation. Oddly enough to strangers, she seemed up for the challenge. She had a confidence she would not allow you to break. Water droplets fell down from tall trees that hung above her, flowing like streams over her porcelain skin, bringing her back from her deep thought into reality. She squinted, taking in the details of the mansion. It was comparable to her own, in size that is. She smirked, maybe it wouldn't be as hard to get used to staying in his home as she thought. Although some would see it as inappropriate, she wore her casual clothes, a lacy black corset top with black jean shorts, made her feel less anxious about her first day. She had not been sent a uniform so she assumed she would receive it to change into upon her arrival. Her black stilettos clicked softly against the pavement, long black hair blowing back in the wind as she glided toward the front steps, a man now coming into her view. His long black hair was a major contrast against his clothing, bright white, releasing a false sense of purity which she had been told never existed in his life. An innocent smile spread across her lips, but her clothes clearly stated the opposite, as she walked up the front steps, approaching him finally. She stopped suddenly about a foot from him, not leaving very much space between the two of them. Her crystal blue eyes flashed up to meet his and held onto him intensely as she curtsied and announced herself. "Hello Mr. Rothchild," the words flowed out velvety soft, "My name is Desiree Hale, and i will be you new maid." She paused for a moment before finally pulling her eyes away to stare at the ground, biting her bottom lip lightly out of anxiety.
Back to top Go down
Aster A. Rothchild

Aster A. Rothchild

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale)   Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:22 pm

Finally she had arrived, turning his head to her did he smirk with a almost happy air about him. The bang in between his eyes moved lightly as the wind shifted by out of random.

"Greetings and Salutations. I am glad that you arrived."

Aster simply turned around to his side with his head still looking to her though his body was not. A light shift of his head told her to follow him as he begun his small journey throughout his house. She was new and needed to learn the ropes. He had time to kill, then again it was different since he did have work and was just putting it off. Every now and then did he shift his hand in the direction of his kitchen and then the dining room.

Stopping near his door did he look back to her and pointed to it with his hand. This was his way of saying that this was his room, and to always knock. Aster wasn't saying anything at first, it was probably due to him and his thoughts on different people. Though the silence did not last long from him for he spoke with a calm and almost bland response and tone.

"My room is enter when I am inside. Whenever it needs to be cleaned I will let you know. Other than that, you are not allowed inside without permission."

Aster closed his eyes and continued onward down the hall from his room, stopping near a door did he open it and walked on inside. A rather plain white box was on the last bed in the room, it then turned out that this was the maids room and that all maids share the same room. However, Yuki was never inside this room for she did not need to sleep or worry about the things that humans always worry about and so the bed with the box on it was Yuki's bed. Never had it been used and so that was why it was there. Aster opened the box with a blank expression and he pulled out the uniform that she needed to wear whenever she starts working. A normal uniform suited for a maid, of course this one was normal though it was made to fit her. Black and white was the color of this uniform with small ribbons on the sleeves and collar.

"This is your uniform. Do you have any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Desiree Hale

Desiree Hale

PostSubject: Re: Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale)   Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 4:14 pm

Desiree was quite puzzled to see Mr.Rothchild in such a placid and composed manner. Due to rumors around town she expected something...Well, edgier...than what she had just seen. He simply smiled when he saw her and said hello, rather then rude comments topped with a snarky attitude. There was no mention of her appearance to her first day of work, nor was there much conversion at all during the tour of his extravagant home. She looked at every room closely and mapped the layout of his home in her head, knowing that he would only give her the tour this once before she was on her own to accomplish her expected duties. She assumed silly questions such as where certain rooms were would be met with consequences. And her boss seemed so serious, stiffly standing as he spoke, on the rare occasion that he spoke at all. He needed to loosen up, and she would be there to help him with that. Her new number one priority: Mr. Rothchilds happiness. She got closer to him lightly resting her hand on the small of his back, "Thank you, sir, for the tour. I am grateful for your kindness." Desiree then turned to the uniform. It was so... Plain. She'd be making her own alterations to that later, but for now she needed to put it on. She gracefully turned back to Mr.Rothchild, her face questioning, "So... Where would you like me to change..? Also, when shall I start preparing for dinner and what are this evenings plans so I can't have everything set up properly for you?" Her mind began to turn in maid mode, organizing events and keeping her new master as happy as possible.
Back to top Go down
Aster A. Rothchild

Aster A. Rothchild

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale)   Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:14 pm

Aster watched her closely and when he noticed her come close and touched his back, right then at that touch did his body give off a chill and it made him slightly annoyed. However, she didn't know that she could not touch him and he was going to make sure she knew. Aster had way to many things to think about at this moment and they were mainly on Marcelle. Desiree spoke of his kindness and he wanted to laugh in her face in a rude way though he did not. Rather he made a face quite lifeless with no emotion hardly coming to his features now. Aster then heard her speak of where she was going to change as well as when she would start. Another feeling washed over him though it was rather hot and filled with rage, this usually happened on a normal basis. Marcelle was so deeply engraved in his head that he wanted to yell and curse and hurt anything that stood before him.

"You may change in this room or in the bathroom down the hall. You start now so get to work. There are no plans tonight, do everything normal. I will let you know when plans come up. Oh, simple warning. Do not touch me again."

Aster turned on his heels with his hands now behind his back, he walked in a stride and when he made it to the door did he glare at it for a moment. A look of emotion came to his face now though he shook it off and opened the door calmly thus closing it behind him. Standing infront of the door did he look up to the ceiling with a look filled with rage, this feeling in the pit of his stomach was horrible. Aster could not understand, why did Marcelle reject him when they were clearly meant for eachother! Glaring harder at the ceiling did he walk down the hall with his hands at his sides which were now in fists. This feeling was making him weak and he disliked that. Aster would have to do something soon or be consumed in this feeling. Making it to his office was sweet relief, kind of. Aster took a hold of a book on his desk and threw it down, after doing this did he use his arms to literally throw everything to the floor. The desk included. Aster stood there infront of his mess with his hands shaking for something to grasp to and choke. Why must this feeling haunt him! Why must Marcelle haunt him!?
Back to top Go down
Desiree Hale

Desiree Hale

PostSubject: Re: Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale)   Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:51 am

Desiree watched with a blank expression on her face as Aster quickly turned on her in a way she did not expect after their first meeting, finally seeing the side of him she was warned of. Although she did not physically react, her mind ran wild wondering what had set him off so suddenly. And then she looked to the floor as the last words slipped sharply from his lips. Note To Self: Don't touch him. He left the room irritated, definitely not what she had intended to do. She'd have to find another way to get him to relax and open up. But, there was nothing she could do now, what had been done was done and made final.

"Don't mess up again, not today."

She waited patiently until she heard him make it down to the end of the hallway before picking up the small white box from her new bed and then walking down the long hallway to the bathroom for the first time. Closing the wooden door behind her, she turned to the mirror on the wall, critiquing every flaw that could have upset him about her in her head. She slipped out of the skin tight clothing she arrived in, and then opened the little white box to reveal her new black and white maid uniform. When worn, it wasn't quite as figure flattering as she would've liked, but it would have to do for the day. She pulled the bodice of the dress tight and pinned it before putting her black stilettos back on. She pulled bobby pins from the pocket of the pants she arrived in and threw her hair up into a messy but equally cute bun for work. She was just finishing folding her clothes and arranging them back into the white box when she heard a loud bang. She set the box down onto the bathroom corner and then rounded the corner from which the sound was coming in time to see Aster push all of his belongings from his desk.

She quietly made her way to the kitchen and made a glass of ice water. Maybe this would be of help in a comforting or soothing way. She walked into his office, becoming as quiet as a mouse and looking away from him to avoid eye contact while she set the water down beside him. Desiree slowly turned back to the mess and kneeled down to the floor, resting on her knees, as she began to collect the fallen items and papers and rearrange them neatly in piles on the floor. She stood and returned his desk to its original place, and then picked up all the the papers and items from the floor, arranging them as well as she could on his desk.

"I apologize for upsetting you, Sir."

But she could sense that what had happened in the other room was not only a result of her behavior, but instead, something else was wrong too.

"You know you can feel free to vent to me... You know, if you ever feel the need to talk about it."

She made eye contact with him and gave a small, innocent smile before continuing with her cleaning project.
Back to top Go down
Aster A. Rothchild

Aster A. Rothchild

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale)   Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:34 pm

Aster's face remained horrible for the longest time, that is when movement came to the corner of his eyes and turning did he see Desiree picking up the things that he threw in the floor. Watching her blankly and hearing her apologize for upsetting him did he close his eyes and he laughed, the way of his laughter was very disturbing since he threw his head back and laughed. Aster had never heard such a response that came from a maid. Desiree even avoided eye contact with him which made his horrible feeling go away for a moment. Covering his face with his left hand did he sigh, then glaring at the ground did he shake his head with his eyes yet again closed.

"No need for apology. This is but your first day and so I will let it slide."

Removing his hand however off of his face did he hear her speak yet again, she spoke of venting to her. Interesting, no maid could even stand him after what he had done to them. Grape especially was one of those maids who couldn't stand him now, sure she stayed away from him and at the same time he saw her looks. He even saw them when he glanced back at her and she was unaware of it. Aster frowned sharply, a look of a scowl come over his features for a moment. Everyone disliked him, why was that so? Ever since meeting Marcelle did his life go from bad to worse in a matter of seconds. Aster slammed his hand into his desk as he said sharply.

"Why do I have to talk about anything?! Anyone and everyone do not care about my wishes! No one obeys me! Why must I share things with anyone, when I know they will throw it back in my face later!"

Aster's rage made him snap, he didn't want to hit Desiree since it was her first day. Though, that may change tomorrow. Covering the lower half of his mouth did he appear very upset, in a way he looked like he was about to cry but it was the opposite. Never would he share tears, that was a sign of weakness. The way he looked was all due to rage, and past experiences growing up and coming into this world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale)   Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale)
Page 1 of 1