The World of Kuroi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Kuroi

A world where your choices mean everything. Will you fight for the good or the bad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Updates
Azreal, Bane  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:10 am by Touya

» A lovely abode (Roku)
Azreal, Bane  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:28 am by Momoko Amarante

» Site Advertising
Azreal, Bane  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:37 am by Marcelle Amberden

» Role-play Requests
Azreal, Bane  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:01 pm by pipa

» Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale)
Azreal, Bane  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:34 pm by Aster A. Rothchild

» Soins à danser? Bane's Power
Azreal, Bane  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:15 am by Shadowbane

» Azreal, Bane
Azreal, Bane  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:58 am by Shadowbane

» Touya's Reaction's
Azreal, Bane  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:16 pm by Touya

» Signing up in Kuroi Housing.
Azreal, Bane  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:12 pm by Touya

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Touya
Azreal, Bane  I_vote_lcapAzreal, Bane  I_voting_barAzreal, Bane  I_vote_rcap 
Marcelle Amberden
Silverstone
Yori Tatsuya
Nightshade
Ryu Shiro
Aster A. Rothchild
Roku
Momoko Amarante
Soubi
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is hassiushm

Our users have posted a total of 1403 messages in 181 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:32 am

Azreal, Bane

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowbane

Shadowbane

Character sheet
Species: Dark Angel
Money: $50

Azreal, Bane  Empty
PostSubject: Azreal, Bane    Azreal, Bane  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:10 pm

The World of Kuroi
Azreal, Bane  Untitled03-1

Name: Bane Azreal
Age:  32, Unknown though the people who spoke of him speak of him being over 4,000
Race:  Dark Angel
Sexual Interest:  Demisexual-
are characterized by a lack of sexual attraction toward any person unless they become deeply emotionally or romantically connected with a specific person or persons. The level of connection it takes for sexual desire to form is dependent on how close the relationship is rather than initial attraction. It is an orientation that is not chosen
Height: 6.5 'six foot and five inches'
Weight: Bane is a guy who does not like to be weighed.
Attire:

Top Wear: 
-Button up coats with fur collars.
-Long sleeve shirts with the loose button up collar.
-Tops that are long sleeved with button up collar and wrists.
-Normal long sleeve shirts that are tight and hug his body.
-Fairly long sleeved tops that button up.
-In general he likes button up tops and wrists as well as button up collars if they do not button up.

Color of top wear:
-White, Black, Grey, Navy blue, Dark red, and Baige.

Desgins of top wear:
-Bane has been known to wear plaid designed shirts, most of which are botton up with button up wrists.

Color of plaid shirts:
-Black/ red.
-Black/ white.
-Navy blue/ red.
-Grey/ black.
-Navy blue/ white.

Leg Wear:
-Jeans.
-Dress pants.
-Normal pants with many pockets on the legs.

Color of leg wear:
-Blue. (Jeans.)
White. (Jeans. Pants.)
Baige. (Dress pants. )
Black. (Jeans. Pants. Dress pants.
Dark Red. (Jeans.)
Grey. (Pants.)

Style of leg wear:
-Jeans with holes in the knees.
-A lot of pockets on his pant legs.
-Jeans with chains connected to his back pockets.
-Pants that look a little worn.
-Dress pants are fine they way they are, though he adds his own style.

Footwear:
-Boots.
-Dress shoes.
-High heeled boots.
-Gladiator sandals.

Style of footwear:
-Laced up boots.
-Laced up gladiator sandals.
-Dress shoes with a thick heel.

Color of footwear:
-Black. (Mainly, for all types)
-Dark Brown to black. (Gladiator sandals)

Jewelry:
-Bracelets.
-Necklaces attached to chokers.
-Rings.
--Gothic finger armor rings.
-Earrings.
-Belly-button ring.
-Tongue ring.
-Nipple rings.

Color of jewelry:
-Mainly,silver with added black onyx.
-Earrings, onyx to ruby. One sapphire. (x7) <---on both ears.
-Belly button ring, silver. (x2)
-Nipple ring, silver.
-Tongue ring, silver.
-Finger armor, real silver.

Design of earrings:
-Simple small stones, unil you get to the lobe of the ear on both. Those earlobe rings are small crosses. Have to get a close inspection for the earrings.

Coats/ Jackets:
-Button up with fur collars.
-Button up hoodies with white fur on the shoulders.
-Coats with white to brown fur on the shoulders.
-Trench coats which is worn out with fur of white on the collars.

Color of coats/ jackets:
-Black.
-White.
-Navy blue.

Other accesories:
-Arm huggers. (Black to white)
-Leg covers. (Wears over his boots)
-Hair clips. (Silver in color in the style of a cross)
-Black hair bands. (Actual leather)
-Chokers are black and made out of leather. The gems are onyx in color. One choker has a cross attached with a red ruby in the center.

Nightwear:
-Long sleeved shirt that buttons up, the material is silk.
-Black baggy pants that are quite loose on him.
-A black robe that is rather big on him and thus allows it to hang loose around his chest.
-The other kind of long sleeve shirt he wears shows his shoulders and the top of his chest.
-Is barefooted in bed, though slips on normal slip on shoes of a white color.

Bane's style is very classy and seducing. He likes it this way, he is also fond of the lolita type of style to the gothic style. Everything about Bane is very classy and very revealing.

Personality:
Normal Interaction:
Bane is a man who has a talent in speaking, his voice is clear and it holds a smooth silk like tone that just draws people in. Very deep is his voice that it is monotonous, many speak of his voice as irresistble though Bane sees it as normal as anyone elses. At first, Bane is a delightful fellow who adores conversation. A thinker and a free thinker, he likes to share things that is on his mind. Other times he will be closed off, though this only happens when information is to dark or needs to be kept in the dark. Smart, he likes to experiment on things but mainly he experiments on animals such as mice or small rodents. Bane has a disorder where he likes to test things on different lifeforms. He finds it interesting and he likes to have fun with it.
Other than his disorder he is nice and a great guy who likes to share things on his mind or what he had just now heard from other people or the news media. Curious natured, he likes to test things out. Much like a child he has a problem where he likes to listen to other peoples conversations. He tries to learn a lot of things which is probably another problem of his. Perhaps he is just to nosy?
Bane's character is laid back at times, once a new idea comes to mind however will this change.

Average Interaction:
Bane may come off as a nice fellow but like everything he has his flaws. He can not stand to be wrong and thus will he try to fix it. Stubborn is another term that fits him well, he likes to do everything by himself and would not seek help from others as sad as it sounds. At times, his curiousity gets the best of him to where he pushes himself to hard. This means that he will keep on going until he gives out.  His experimenting is a problem, it is like a addiction he can't get enough of. Once one tries to help him experiment will he then test on them. Serious natured when it comes to experimenting, he can help but tinker with animals or people. Very sensitive, he can't help but take things seriously. Say you call him a jerk?  Will his face go red as he constantly tries to ask the person how he is a so called 'jerk'. Watch out to what you say around him at times, he may come to take it so seriously you can not take it back.

Dark Interaction:
Though he is Demisexual, this won't stop him from experimenting on the person. Sure, you have to have a relationship with him to make him feel anything for you. But, once he experiments on a person will this change. Touching is a option as well as close contact to touching in the wrong kind. This includes to kissing and biting. Bane isn't afraid to make someone scream or bleed to get the data he is seeking. This interaction then comes down to him fighting. Bane is cruel and heartless. Name calling then will emerge from him. As low as possible, he will do anything to make the for or target surrender. Quite hard to change his mind once he snaps, you will have to prove to him that you do not wish to cause him any harm.

Bane is a character who is complex and sensitive. Though, he does have a tender and sweet side you have to watch out. Any signs on his face will give away what he is feeling. Sure, he is a open book at times but be aware of other things that may come to trigger a good or bad response from him.

Talents:
-Cooking, a wonderful chef who improvises and still makes it taste good.
-Painting nails, he paints his own at times and usually picks black for his nails.
-Sketching, he is a good sketcher. A pro in normal sketches.
-A genius. Bane is good at math and complicated arts in writing.
-Gardener. Bane is good with nature and likes to grow things on his free time.
-Coloring artist. Bane can color anything and make it look real.
-Flexible. Bane can squeeze through just about anything.
-Kick artist. Bane is good with his feet and just fights with his feet.
-Ki expert. Bane believes in ki and thus at times meditates.
-Experimental Freak. Bane can't help but experiment with foods, animals, people, and all kinds of other things. Including plants. This is considered a talent since he does it all of the time.
-Medic. Some what good in injuries he can surely stich up a person good.

Preferences:

-Someone who likes to hang out with him.
-Dates.
-Sleep overs.
-Anyone who likes to make memories with him.
-Someone who is easy to tickle.
-Those who give him a pet name.

Bane likes to do things with people. However, once you bond with him will you see different sides of him. Pleasure is what he will give his partner before his own. A guy who likes to experiment will you see this alot within his character as well as his serious feelings for a person. Keep aware that he likes to do different things, no matter how bad they look or appear to be. Bane is a attention seeker as well as a affection addict. Though, he is hard to please. Seeing his partner pleased is enough to please him.

However, Bane is more interesting in doing things that animals do. Purring and growling are commonly known to be used during signs of affection. He is not ashamed to do the dark kind of stuff as well consume a bit of blood. Bane is indeed a interesting character to love, and this isn't all within this man.

Hometown: Paris, France
Parents/ Guardians: Sadly, Bane has no parents.
Siblings: Bane has no siblings what so ever.
Timeline/ Period: Present Time, Kuroi.
History:  Indeed, Bane is a Dark Angel however this explains a lot of his up bringing. No parents and no siblings had led this man to be what he is today. Though, he is a dark angel he actually came from Paris, France. Kuroi has always been his home, as well as Paris has been. However, he moved from Paris due to the fact that not many people liked him experimenting on every little thing he saw. Bane saw nothing by this incident, and thus moved out with everything that he had obtained and or owned. Now moving into the city streets of the common area has he been faintly seen by people. Paris, France was indeed a wonderful place for him however this place proved to be more wonderful. Settling into this new place was not long, Bane saw the first move he got to go out and see his new home. Not everyone knows how he got the name 'Shadowbane', but the people in France can tell you that he is indeed a dark man when it comes to his experimenting and intentions in how to complete the experiment.  Not long after he had gotten the name in France did the people decide that it was best for him to leave for he was a bother. Mainly he disturbed a lot of people on how he acted.

Other:
-Bane Azreal speaks French kind of well and will use it at the first chance he gets.

Back to top Go down
Yori Tatsuya

Yori Tatsuya

Character sheet
Species: Kitsune Demon

Azreal, Bane  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azreal, Bane    Azreal, Bane  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:54 am

...! There are no words to describe this app! O_o Amazing! Approved! XD Azreal, Bane  258815-20110413111519
Back to top Go down
Shadowbane

Shadowbane

Character sheet
Species: Dark Angel

Azreal, Bane  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azreal, Bane    Azreal, Bane  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:58 am

Merci beaucoup! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Azreal, Bane  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azreal, Bane    Azreal, Bane  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Azreal, Bane
Page 1 of 1