The World of Kuroi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Kuroi

A world where your choices mean everything. Will you fight for the good or the bad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Updates
Roku 'The alien with amnesia' I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:10 am by Touya

» A lovely abode (Roku)
Roku 'The alien with amnesia' I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:28 am by Momoko Amarante

» Site Advertising
Roku 'The alien with amnesia' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:37 am by Marcelle Amberden

» Role-play Requests
Roku 'The alien with amnesia' I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:01 pm by pipa

» Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale)
Roku 'The alien with amnesia' I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:34 pm by Aster A. Rothchild

» Soins à danser? Bane's Power
Roku 'The alien with amnesia' I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:15 am by Shadowbane

» Azreal, Bane
Roku 'The alien with amnesia' I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:58 am by Shadowbane

» Touya's Reaction's
Roku 'The alien with amnesia' I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:16 pm by Touya

» Signing up in Kuroi Housing.
Roku 'The alien with amnesia' I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:12 pm by Touya

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Touya
Roku 'The alien with amnesia' I_vote_lcapRoku 'The alien with amnesia' I_voting_barRoku 'The alien with amnesia' I_vote_rcap 
Marcelle Amberden
Roku 'The alien with amnesia' I_vote_lcapRoku 'The alien with amnesia' I_voting_barRoku 'The alien with amnesia' I_vote_rcap 
Silverstone
Yori Tatsuya
Nightshade
Ryu Shiro
Aster A. Rothchild
Roku
Momoko Amarante
Soubi
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is hassiushm

Our users have posted a total of 1403 messages in 181 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:32 am

Roku 'The alien with amnesia'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yori Tatsuya

Yori Tatsuya

Character sheet
Species: Kitsune Demon
Money: $50

Roku 'The alien with amnesia' Empty
PostSubject: Roku 'The alien with amnesia'   Roku 'The alien with amnesia' I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:20 pm

The World of Kuroi

Roku 'The alien with amnesia' Tumblr_mgccc8wAan1s0hehdo1_500

Name: Does not remember his actual name, has total memory loss. However, someone gave him the name Roku.
Race: Alien. Roku believes he came from another planet or something in that nature since he is different from everyone else.
Sexual Interest: Roku does not know how to view females or males. Should he view them?
Height: 5'10
Weight: Roku knows his weight due to him weighing himself with his lone finger and so knows that he weighs a little over 150 pounds.
Attire: Quite differently is his attire, he really does not know how he got it but seems to know how it works sort of. This attire fits him and so that is why he wears it often, if it were to be damaged in some way then surprisingly he knows how to fix it. If other attires came along he would know how to wear it, not only that but he has no idea what fashion means and so someone may have to explain it to him in the long run. Other than that, he will pick simple looks of clothing and wear it. That is only if it looks good on him or not?

Personality: Roku is a normal male with memory loss, he acts kindly to those who treat him kindly. If they treat him badly or try to hurt him will he then return the favor. Quite a man with a stubborn side, he will not run away from a fight. Somewhere deep within his mind tells him to stay and fight rather than run away from it. It is a weird urge but some guess he had a hard life growing up and knew not to flee from anything. The man is sort of clueless in what makes things tick in everyday life, which is why he ask so many questions to different people. Roku is bright sometimes but only to a certain amount of things. Due to him being lost, he just sort of wonders around and smacks his head from time to time. Other than this, Roku is a decent but caring fellow to those he views as friends however he doesn't know what that means.
Talents:
Surprisingly Roku has a keen sense when it comes to fighting of any kind, he even can fly though he chooses to stay on the ground and run.
Knows how to fix his attire which some call it body armor or guards.
Roku has good balance as well as strength.
Immune System, this pretty much says he has a strong immune system and can not get sick easily. Though, he says this about eating. He can pretty much eat almost anything and wonders if this helps his system or not. Though, he says it does which weirds him out from time to time.

Preferences: Roku doesn't really know what this means, but if someone were to pet his face or hand or even give him a kiss on the cheek or anything of that nature will he think they are married or dating. Though, he has no idea what dating or marriage means.
Skilled/ Unskilled: Unskilled, Roku has no idea what this means and may just give anyone a look of confusion if they were to bring it up.
Fears: Loud bombing noises or explosions.
Likes: Has a large like for any kind of food or drinks. Running. Training/ Fighting. Laying in a bed instead of a cold floor. Someone who he views as a friend. Cats/ Dogs.
Dislikes: Anyone who wishes to harm him or his friends. Something blowing up. Getting wet, he dislikes showers or baths and so someone may have to force him to take one. They may even need to stay and help wash him as well.

Hometown: No memory of where he came from though knows he is from another planet.
Parents/ Guardians: No memory of his parents.
Siblings: Sort of knows he is the only child.
Timeline/ Period: Kuroi's Era and Timeline.
History: Roku use to be named Alaric a leader of a large population of aliens similar to his kind, they lived on a planet of white and purple which was named 'Everstar' which to their language means forever living or plentiful. Everyone viewed him as a hero and almost everyone served him. Alaric was smart in avoiding meteors due to him giving orders to blow them up before they get to close. Dangers seemed to happen on a normal basis and so he never did show fear and tried to stay strong. Zach was his friend for quite a long time, they did everything together. Sadly something happened and Zach was wounded and killed by someone. Finding the killer was long and hard but they found him before to long, way before having the funeral for Zach. Alaric wanted to kill him but that would go against his teachings for killing their own kind and so he was talked out of it by one of his men and thus decided to put the killer in jail. After all was set and fixed was he then getting ready for his journey to Kuroi to set up a long life peace with both planets. Danger was happening under Alaric's nose though he didn't sense it. Getting close to the orbit of Kuroi did his ship act weird, it blew up which forced Alaric to do drastic measures to keep the ship up. Nothing seemed to work sadly.

Before to long the ship crash landed onto Kuroi where many residents were not found, only a few could be seen honestly. Surviving the crash did Alaric fall onto the ground. Covered in blood and feeling rather weak did he come to pass out there on the floor. Residents of a few number came in and picked up the wounded leader from another planet. However, when he awoke he had no memory of anything. Everyone was surprised for they spoke of seeing him leave the remains of the ship while also glowing in a weird yellow color. Not remembering this did he shake his head and said it wasn't him. The residents took care of his wounds and nursed him back into health. Upon doing so did they see different things from him. Though no one spoke of it. When he was healed did he decide to travel along the new planet which was known as Kuroi. The few residents gave him a name known as Roku which to them meant 'Lost Hero.'

Back to top Go down
Yori Tatsuya

Yori Tatsuya

Character sheet
Species: Kitsune Demon
Money: $50

Roku 'The alien with amnesia' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roku 'The alien with amnesia'   Roku 'The alien with amnesia' I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:23 pm

YES! OUR FIRST DBZ FACE-CLAIM! XD Welcome aboard, our first alien! Haha! Approved! Yosh!Roku 'The alien with amnesia' 258815-20110413111519
Back to top Go down

Roku 'The alien with amnesia'
Page 1 of 1