The World of Kuroi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Kuroi

A world where your choices mean everything. Will you fight for the good or the bad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Updates
First day on Kuroi. (Roku's Thread) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:10 am by Touya

» A lovely abode (Roku)
First day on Kuroi. (Roku's Thread) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:28 am by Momoko Amarante

» Site Advertising
First day on Kuroi. (Roku's Thread) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:37 am by Marcelle Amberden

» Role-play Requests
First day on Kuroi. (Roku's Thread) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:01 pm by pipa

» Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale)
First day on Kuroi. (Roku's Thread) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:34 pm by Aster A. Rothchild

» Soins à danser? Bane's Power
First day on Kuroi. (Roku's Thread) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:15 am by Shadowbane

» Azreal, Bane
First day on Kuroi. (Roku's Thread) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:58 am by Shadowbane

» Touya's Reaction's
First day on Kuroi. (Roku's Thread) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:16 pm by Touya

» Signing up in Kuroi Housing.
First day on Kuroi. (Roku's Thread) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:12 pm by Touya

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Touya
First day on Kuroi. (Roku's Thread) I_vote_lcapFirst day on Kuroi. (Roku's Thread) I_voting_barFirst day on Kuroi. (Roku's Thread) I_vote_rcap 
Marcelle Amberden
First day on Kuroi. (Roku's Thread) I_vote_lcapFirst day on Kuroi. (Roku's Thread) I_voting_barFirst day on Kuroi. (Roku's Thread) I_vote_rcap 
Silverstone
Yori Tatsuya
Nightshade
Ryu Shiro
Aster A. Rothchild
Roku
Momoko Amarante
Soubi
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is hassiushm

Our users have posted a total of 1403 messages in 181 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:32 am

First day on Kuroi. (Roku's Thread)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roku

Roku

Character sheet
Species: Alien from Everstar
Money: $38

First day on Kuroi. (Roku's Thread) Empty
PostSubject: First day on Kuroi. (Roku's Thread)   First day on Kuroi. (Roku's Thread) I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:50 pm

A normal day on a normal planet, the sun was rising fairly well through the window which of course Roku took to notice. "Hm?", shifting on his side did he blink wide eyed seeing Cheddar stretch up and into his face. "Ah!", Roku abruptly got up with a wide eyed expression but then he held his head with a smirk over his features. "Crazy feline!", Roku blinked when Cheddar meowed loudly making him jump lightly but then he eased seeing the cat approach him and rub his face up against his arm. A smile replaced the smirk as he petted the cat softly on the head. "Come one, Bud.", Roku got up and walked out of the bedroom with a eager cat on his heels. Roku stopped and looked up at the kitchen cabinets and drawers, a look of utter confusion was etched on his face. "Now where did I place that blasted cat food." Roku opened the drawer and jumped when Cheddar meowed loudly for his food. "Gah! I know! I'm getting it!"
Back to top Go down
Roku

Roku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: First day on Kuroi. (Roku's Thread)   First day on Kuroi. (Roku's Thread) I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:05 pm

Smiling for a second did that face turn to utter shock when he pulled up a pan which made him frown. Shoving the pan back inside did he continue to feel around and then smiling did he pull out the large bag of cat food. "I knew it was in there somewhere.", Roku approached the main desk of the kitchen and began reading the directions with a confused look on his face. Shifting his shoulders up for a second did he take up Cheddar's food bowl and begun placing food in it with his bare hands. "A full dish is a good dish.", Smirking down to Cheddar did he place the bowl down onto the floor and he blinked watching his cat go to it and begun chowing down. A loud growl made itself known within his stomach and he sighed with his head down, lifting his head up did he approach the fridge or rather he calls it the cooling unit. Roku looked inside and pull out a microwaveable unit. "How on earth do I cook this? Do I place it in a fire?"
Back to top Go down
Roku

Roku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: First day on Kuroi. (Roku's Thread)   First day on Kuroi. (Roku's Thread) I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:12 pm

Roku's face remained utterly lost as he look it over a good few times, a look of shock made itself known on his features as he saw the directions. "What! A micro...thing? Do I even have that?", looking over his shoulder did he saw a small square like device and he poked it silently before shrugging. Softly pulling open the door to it did he place his frozen food inside. Roku blinked remembering that it said to place it on for five minutes and so he leaned into the number digits and pushed five once. Roku blinked when it went off making him jump lightly but then raising a eyebrow did he grumble. Pushing the five again did he add the two zero looking digits, right away it started and he was amazed as he stood there watching it with a shocked look on his face. "What do you know? It is like a indoor fire thing?"
Back to top Go down
Roku

Roku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: First day on Kuroi. (Roku's Thread)   First day on Kuroi. (Roku's Thread) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:19 pm

A loud beep went off after the time was up making him flinch and laugh lightly to his own reactions, it would seem he wasn't use to this planet all that well. Rather he was new to everything and he wondered about that? You would think he would get over it and act like a man for a change? "Alright! Now it is my turn to eat!", Roku opened the door and blinked wide eyed at the dish for it was steamed with smoke coming off of it. A rather questionable look came over his features now. "Uh I guess I will let it cool?", Roku frowned not liking that and so he went on ahead and pulled the unit out only then to winch while he ran to the desk and placed the unit there quicky while waving his hands in a rapid manner. "Holy cow! It burnt my hands!?", Roku continued to yell and curse while a content Cheddar continued to chow down on his food.
Back to top Go down
Roku

Roku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: First day on Kuroi. (Roku's Thread)   First day on Kuroi. (Roku's Thread) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:29 pm

Blowing on his hands did he grumble each and everytime, it would seem he was right about letting it cool. However, he was so hungry he over looked his smart senses, now he would learn next time and let the darn thing cool! Cheddar walked off now with his tail up in the air which got Roku's attention. "You done already! Crazy cat.", Roku narrowed his eyes for a second before looking to the unit with the food in it and he frowned. He may as well eat it, then again he may just burn his tongue. Roku's hands had a small red mark all over his hands and so he guessed he should let it cool. A loud growl happened again and this time he lost to his dumb senses, he needed to eat much like everything else had too! Roku walked over to the unit and pull off the plastic over it, quite surprised in how much steam came out did he blink once before looking to a drawer in the kitchen and decided to pull out a fork. Roku also got a glass of water which of course he frowned to the water pouring into the glass, right away he sat down and stabbed his fork into the steak. Placing it in his mouth did he blink once before shutting his eyes and right away he took a big gulp of his water. "Man! THAT HURTS!?", Roku shook his head and placed both hands up and over his forehead. What he wouldn't do for a normal meal that didn't try to burn him!
Back to top Go down
Roku

Roku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: First day on Kuroi. (Roku's Thread)   First day on Kuroi. (Roku's Thread) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:48 pm

Right away did he blink again and this time did he smack his cheek with his free hand that wasn't holding the fork, looking to the dish seriously did he over look everything. He was going to eat and this steam wasn't going to stop him! Roku began placing food in his mouth by a great load, the pain went away quite quickly. Stopping after taking his last bite of food did he sigh with his eyes closed, he of course stuck his tongue out as he felt it burn for a moment. "Now I see why other males get along with females! Their food must not be this hot!", Roku looked to his glass of water and he decided to finish it off with one swift gulp. After doing so did he stuck his tongue out with his left eye closed. "Water sucks! It has no taste!", standing up with the empty unit and glass did he softly place the glass in the sink and threw the plastic unit over his shoulder as it landed in the trash. Turning on the water from the sink did he frown as he begun to wash it. "Cleaning dishes...bites!", Roku walked out with the glass and towel in hand. Approaching the couch in his living room did he begin in drying the glass, Cheddar was happy as he jumped onto the couch and laid in Roku's lap. "Hey! I'm working here!?! Move it!", Roku sighed with his eyes closed for his cat refused to move from his lap.
Back to top Go down
Roku

Roku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: First day on Kuroi. (Roku's Thread)   First day on Kuroi. (Roku's Thread) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:01 pm

Sighing again did he place the glass on the counter next to the couch and laid his head back with his arms laying on the top of the couch. Cheddar was purring and was softly moving around in Roku's lap which made him smirk. "You maybe a pain in the rear end. But you are my pain in so many good ways.", Roku said this as he lifted his head and looked to the yellow cat. Blinking once did he frown as he reached into his pocket, pulling out a lighter and a cigarette. Roku placed it in his mouth as he lighted it and he sighed out with his eyes closed. How long had it been since he had been doing this? Quite a while, he started if he remembered correctly when he first was found which was when he had crashed here. They called it 'smoking', that was what they called it when they had found him on the floor. Men did it to show they were cool as well as being a leader or something, he didn't know the meaning. He just liked doing it. Was that wrong?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First day on Kuroi. (Roku's Thread)   First day on Kuroi. (Roku's Thread) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First day on Kuroi. (Roku's Thread)
Page 1 of 1