The World of Kuroi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Kuroi

A world where your choices mean everything. Will you fight for the good or the bad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Updates
Residents of Kuroi I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:10 am by Touya

» A lovely abode (Roku)
Residents of Kuroi I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:28 am by Momoko Amarante

» Site Advertising
Residents of Kuroi I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:37 am by Marcelle Amberden

» Role-play Requests
Residents of Kuroi I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:01 pm by pipa

» Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale)
Residents of Kuroi I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:34 pm by Aster A. Rothchild

» Soins à danser? Bane's Power
Residents of Kuroi I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:15 am by Shadowbane

» Azreal, Bane
Residents of Kuroi I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:58 am by Shadowbane

» Touya's Reaction's
Residents of Kuroi I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:16 pm by Touya

» Signing up in Kuroi Housing.
Residents of Kuroi I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:12 pm by Touya

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Touya
Residents of Kuroi I_vote_lcapResidents of Kuroi I_voting_barResidents of Kuroi I_vote_rcap 
Marcelle Amberden
Residents of Kuroi I_vote_lcapResidents of Kuroi I_voting_barResidents of Kuroi I_vote_rcap 
Silverstone
Yori Tatsuya
Nightshade
Ryu Shiro
Aster A. Rothchild
Roku
Momoko Amarante
Soubi
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is hassiushm

Our users have posted a total of 1403 messages in 181 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:32 am

Residents of Kuroi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet
Species: Demon Child of Sparda
Money: $50

Residents of Kuroi Empty
PostSubject: Residents of Kuroi   Residents of Kuroi I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:14 am

Supernaturals: Demons, Neko's, Werewolves, Vampires, and everything else mentioned. They all have powers as well as weapons. They do their own thing and make their own groups. Some are nice while others are not so very nice. These beings are indeed stubborn and are hard to bring down. Most of them do not age and never due they fear of growing old and thus becoming ugly or dying from simple illnesses like humans. They are called 'Super' for a reason and they do whatever they want and then some.

Humans: Are your every day people that you see walking the streets of Kuroi. They are pretty common and some are commonly known to fear the Supernaturals. Though they age and grow old, when they are in their youth they surely can pack their own punch. Some humans join their own made groups which help themselves against the Supernaturals who have done them wrong to even becoming stronger to fight against anyone they do not trust. Most humans are nice but you have your bad bunch also.

Outcasts: They are called 'Half-breeds' do to them being rather different from 'Supernatural's' they have little power against their fully blooded kin but they have anger and rage to help their strength quite well. They hate their kin and want to take over Kuroi for revenge. Most of the other Outcasts are Supernaturals who have been kicked out due to good reasons which are clearly classified. All that is for sure, they almost hate everyone and want to take over everything. However, you may find one who isn't so bad and then some.

Magic: Beings who are human which use magic, some have fixed it to where they could not age and others can control the elements rather well. They pretty much do whatever they want but don't look to kindly on the outcasts since they have done them wrong so many times before.
Back to top Go down
https://worldofkuroi.forumotion.com
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

Residents of Kuroi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Residents of Kuroi   Residents of Kuroi I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 9:50 pm

New group added.

Elementals: Are born as humans but are not entirely human. They have a gift of a certain element. The elements are these.

Fire
Water
Earth
Wind
Ice

Other elements are;

Light
Darkness
Electricity

Each element is weak against another element or even with another. All elements are powerful against their weak counter-part. Though at first the element that you wield maybe weaker but as you work with it, will it become stronger.

Elementals are simply beings who look human and are born to human parents. Some parents may loved their child while others may not. They are against any kind of wrong doing, but you have those that want to control all of the elements. That is for surely hard, but some try.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

Residents of Kuroi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Residents of Kuroi   Residents of Kuroi I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:00 pm

New Group #2

Andriod: Robots or advanced robots to look like a human being. They have every liking of a human but are totally different from humans. Some people who have a lot of money make andriods to make their lives easier. Others make them to control the weak. Andriods grow differently due to the different owners that they come to have or are still serving. Most likely andriods can feel like humans can and have different personalities like humans do. They are however not human and some people forget this fact.

Some models of andriods are made to show love for one person and only one alone. While others are made to fix and mend a broken heart. Andriods come in all shapes and sizes. Some look to be adult human beings while some others may come to look entirely child-like. In Kuroi and their advanced knowledge. Andriods exist much like anything else in the world. Unlike other worlds. Kuroi is the one and far most one to have it all.
Back to top Go down
Yori Tatsuya

Yori Tatsuya

Character sheet
Species: Kitsune Demon

Residents of Kuroi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Residents of Kuroi   Residents of Kuroi I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:21 am

A new group will be added and well if you wish to be them you have to promise not to god-mod. Not that anyone would god-mod with it much.

Gomenosai for the long delay and that myself or Touya have been off these last few days. Apparently, Touya had to work overtime a few days and well it could not be helped. Much like myself, life has been giving us a run for our money.

Yatta. Without further aidou~ The new group! Yosh!

Gods- these are of course animal gods that have a power over one element. These gods protect Kuroi and make sure it is fine and well. These animals are highly advanced to where they can talk and do pretty much whatever they want. However, they mainly wait for those who wish to harm Kuroi in any way. If you did something to the land which blew up a lot of the forest lands or anything of the sort will you be attacked by said Gods.

Since they have plenty of powers, some choose not to use that power due to their massive size and strength. Unlike the rest of the animals here, they are much like all the other animals from different times.

Wolves are indeed flesh eaters but they have to be a God to be able to eat meat and so on.

I decided that I take something from a good anime movie and place it here but alter it a little bit. These Gods can have a human form and some others choose to not have one. Do not take on these animals unless you have a reason too.
Back to top Go down
Yori Tatsuya

Yori Tatsuya

Character sheet

Residents of Kuroi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Residents of Kuroi   Residents of Kuroi I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:49 pm

YATTA! I Forgot to add the new group. I am so sorry!

Well here it is!

Half-Cyborgs~

A human with andriod body parts over almost 50% of their body. This group is open for those who want to be a cool power ranger. XD Nah, not a power ranger but something a little cooler that only Kuroi has. I think?

This group has increased strength or speed all depending on where the metal body parts are located on the body. Both arms and legs will give you slight speed and strength, more than what a human is use to on a normal basis.

Residents of Kuroi Tumblr_ma9t0duuIh1rntstf

Are you happy nows? No, well get happy my friends!
Back to top Go down
Yori Tatsuya

Yori Tatsuya

Character sheet

Residents of Kuroi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Residents of Kuroi   Residents of Kuroi I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:49 pm

OI! A NEW GROUP HAS BEEN ADDED!!!

Ajin. Half breed beings who are slaves to both rich and poor!

Unlike the supernatural version who are equal these beings are not equal and have been bought or sold off like cattle.

Sounds cool right!

These beings have power and strength. Some looke to be human with dog or cat ears or any kind of animal parts while some can look entirely animal but can speak.

I hope you like this new addition! Yosh!
Back to top Go down
Yori Tatsuya

Yori Tatsuya

Character sheet

Residents of Kuroi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Residents of Kuroi   Residents of Kuroi I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:51 pm

A new group has been added! Yosh! I thought of it and it seemed to fit since we have all kinds of high-tech stuff around!

Residents of Kuroi Tumblr_m80l4smCtU1qc4utoo1_r1_500
~Aliens!?~

Reaction:
Residents of Kuroi Tumblr_m4h38rz2Aa1rwcc6bo1_500
....?!

XD Nah, not those kind of aliens!

Residents of Kuroi Tumblr_inline_mi3e6dBH7n1qz4rgp
Ha! That was good!

Aliens, they are a different breed and race from THAT alien above! XD These beings are different and can appear human or even a animal. You know have green or red skin? Something along those lines? Heck! They can even be hunters from a different planet. No! Not like Predators! XD Then again you can change it up if you want?

This is Kuroi and things are not what they seem. There are space-ships here as well as aliens from another planet or time! It is very unlimited! I mean what site has aliens for a group? XDD

I hope you like the idea, and hopefully many more people will want to come on and enjoy our various buffet of different groups!
Back to top Go down
Yori Tatsuya

Yori Tatsuya

Character sheet

Residents of Kuroi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Residents of Kuroi   Residents of Kuroi I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 9:27 pm

Residents of Kuroi Tumblr_mjw1xxXQ6T1s14h9co1_500
The Angels are here!

That is right, a new race has been added! I have been seeing a lot of demons and what not and so I decided to change it up a bit! Come on everyone! Who wants to be a angel and beat the supernaturals!?

Yosh! I just did this and I am proud!
Back to top Go down
Yori Tatsuya

Yori Tatsuya

Character sheet

Residents of Kuroi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Residents of Kuroi   Residents of Kuroi I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:11 pm

If one wasn't enough then how about this?

Eternals! They are now added! Yosh!

Me typing:

Residents of Kuroi Tumblr_lthuek2WlC1qm3y1j

Approve of this new group! If we keep this up we will be the new Defiance! XD BA! Yosh! 30 something races living together on a planet. Mm-hm, think about that my friends!

Rock on and rocking out! Sayanora for nows!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Residents of Kuroi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Residents of Kuroi   Residents of Kuroi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Residents of Kuroi
Page 1 of 1