The World of Kuroi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Kuroi

A world where your choices mean everything. Will you fight for the good or the bad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Updates
The Plots of Kuroi I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:10 am by Touya

» A lovely abode (Roku)
The Plots of Kuroi I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:28 am by Momoko Amarante

» Site Advertising
The Plots of Kuroi I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:37 am by Marcelle Amberden

» Role-play Requests
The Plots of Kuroi I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:01 pm by pipa

» Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale)
The Plots of Kuroi I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:34 pm by Aster A. Rothchild

» Soins à danser? Bane's Power
The Plots of Kuroi I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:15 am by Shadowbane

» Azreal, Bane
The Plots of Kuroi I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:58 am by Shadowbane

» Touya's Reaction's
The Plots of Kuroi I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:16 pm by Touya

» Signing up in Kuroi Housing.
The Plots of Kuroi I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:12 pm by Touya

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Touya
The Plots of Kuroi I_vote_lcapThe Plots of Kuroi I_voting_barThe Plots of Kuroi I_vote_rcap 
Marcelle Amberden
The Plots of Kuroi I_vote_lcapThe Plots of Kuroi I_voting_barThe Plots of Kuroi I_vote_rcap 
Silverstone
Yori Tatsuya
Nightshade
Ryu Shiro
Aster A. Rothchild
Roku
Momoko Amarante
Soubi
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is hassiushm

Our users have posted a total of 1403 messages in 181 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:32 am

The Plots of Kuroi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet
Species: Demon Child of Sparda
Money: $50

The Plots of Kuroi Empty
PostSubject: The Plots of Kuroi   The Plots of Kuroi I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:36 am

The World of Kuroi

Welcome to our world which is rather different from any other world, many things that may happen may come to not at all happen. While things that do not happen may happen. This world is unlike any other timeline known to exist. Many of the residents came to be here due to some kind of mysterious means. The world that you may have came from will look so majorly different to this one. The time and place are alike to other worlds but the residents are not. You have beings that are unlike your every day beings.

Supernaturals are the most common beings to be found here in Kuroi.
Humans are second in the common department in the world of Kuroi.
Outcasts are with the Magic being the third common here.

These beings have been living peacefully for quite a long time. That however changed when some of the Supernaturals began doing rather horrible deeds to all the residents. The strongest of the Supernaturals kicked them out and banished them from ever returning to their home or having the same rights. The Outcasts were then made for their revenge on their kin. They hated everyone and wanted what was rightfully theres. The Supernaturals do not see them as a threat and thus continued doing whatever they wanted. The Humans however were left to stand against most of the Outcasts which brought alot of anger from their side of the party as well. To keep the Outcasts going they kidnapped most of the human women and thus began forcing them into marrying into their group. Humans suffered which brought some hatred within them. Some Humans now despise the Supernaturals for not getting rid of their supposed trash.

Later the Magic's heard of the Humans problems and thus wanted to help them for they to suffered among the Outcasts. Some of the Magic convinced the Humans that the Supernaturals weren't fully to blame for the Outcasts were the main problem for doing what they were doing. Thus putting all of the blame on them wasn't going to solve their problem. They have to fight to fully solve it.

Things calmed down some what but the question still remained on who was the cause of the whole disaster. The choice is fully up to you. Will you choose to fight for your own beliefs or will you let others control you? The choice is fully yours
Back to top Go down
https://worldofkuroi.forumotion.com
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

The Plots of Kuroi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Plots of Kuroi   The Plots of Kuroi I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:06 am

Further information about Kuroi.

This world maybe like all the other worlds but it is not. This world is much different from all the other worlds. Why is that, well some believe that Kuroi is a alternate world which is right. It is a alternate world and everything is much more different from the worlds we know.

Seasons.
Yes, this world has seasons and they are rather the same from any other planet. However, spring lasts a tad bit longer much like the winters. Summer and Fall are rather short and actually they are mixed together. Very confusing, but the air is rather decent and the crops grow better during this time. Like some crops, they wither or do not grow at all in winter. Here in Kuroi, they actually do grow in winter which is rather different from other worlds and timelines.

Moons.
Kuroi has a total of five moons, all moons are rather decent sized and not as big as the lone moon in other worlds as well as solar systems. This means more light during the night which also means that Kuroi has a limited number of lights throughout cities and other locations.

Planets size.
Kuroi is a rather big planet. Much bigger than the normal size planets. Earth is pretty much what Kuroi is but it is called different due to the new things that this planet holds. It is rather hard to over populate this world due to its massive size. Some wonder why this planet is so big, while others do not care. Since this is alternate from other worlds, it is safe to bet that more things are different here.

More dangers.
Yes, Kuroi has more dangers here. Animals that may look to be harmless can actually be dangerous. Animals which are viewed as dangerous are not dangerous. It is a changing of roles which is why this planet is so different.

Rabbits can be flesh eaters while wolves can be herbivores.

No one knows why the roles have changed. It pretty much just tells everyone to always be on guard and always have a weapon.

Creatures like dragons, unicorns, and other myth like creatures actually exists in Kuroi. This also means that they fall into place with the supernaturals.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

The Plots of Kuroi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Plots of Kuroi   The Plots of Kuroi I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 9:28 pm

As we all already know, Kuroi is different from all the planets and times. Further evidence also proves that this world is indeed high tech and it shows that in so many ways.

Humans for one thing can get their hands on normal everyday transportation. What else is cool about the transportation is that it is also high tech. Future like cars, high tech skateboards, ships of grand sizes that go through hyper speeds, and so many more all count for transportation. Since the world is majorly vast there is simply no way that this world can become well tainted by everyday things such as trash or companies smoke. This world is clean all thanks to the high tech stuff in Kuroi.

Weapons and armor are also high tech in so many ways. Guns are future like much like daggers that are light saber like. When you think about it? This world rocks. Kuroi is indeed high tech and it even holds everyday technology as well. Radios are still used here, even to the older models. Phones from the old days are still used through simple work places such as shops.

Since the transportation is high tech, it doesn't mean that they ban other means of transportation. You can still ride horse back and buggie. This world is in the stage where everything must be used for it isn't entirely useless. Everything is used so it wouldn't get discarded later. That is a good thing about Kuroi for everyone uses everything handed to them, even if it is over 100 years old if not more. The world is so carefree which is why the pets are amazing.

You can have myth like pets to even normal like pets. It is all unlimited much like the different residents here. When you think about it, Kuroi is indeed good to us and we are good to it. That is the balance here. When we all think about it, it is all a fair trade is it not?~~

Tv's are the same, all Tv's pretty much cost the same. For a normal model of Tv it would cost about a little over fifty dollars while as larger Tv's that are new would cost near sixty. This world does run on money but it mainly runs on the residents as well as the high tech things that are presented to Kuroi. Everyone living here love their home and even some people fear the planet. After all mother nature is the strongest force.~~
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

The Plots of Kuroi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Plots of Kuroi   The Plots of Kuroi I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:00 pm

Holidays of Kuroi~~

This world is pretty much like all the other worlds which means they have the same holidays. However, that has sort of changed and has been replaced with others quite similar to it. This world is indeed a home for almost every living thing.

Death happens here just like love happens here.

Valentines Day is considered a holiday in Kuroi. Work places are closed and only places that serve food are open. This holiday lasts for about a week if one has a boyfriend or is married. For kids on this holiday there is no school and thus they can do whatever they want, though some schools here pretty much have a Valentines Festival for teenagers to young adults.

Halloween is a holiday which lasts for 2 days, this gives everyone a chance to dress up and get candy as well as participate in the Halloween Festival. This festival is fun for all ages and the one with the best looking costume to more candy wins great gifts. (The gifts will come to be explained when Halloween gets here)

Christmas is a big holiday much like Easter. This holiday last for a bit longer than a week and gives everyone a chance to spend time with family or friends. Fine food and presents will also be shared.

Easter is a simple holiday for it last for a day much like all easters. However, the day is made into a full day festival which kids an families love. Look forward to it~~

Thanksgiving is a holiday that last for 5 days. That isn't long but it is long for families and friends to be thankful and give thanks to everything that Kuroi has given them through the years.

Other Holidays are different here but these are the ones that are most important here in Kuroi. Ones that are solely from Kuroi will be mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

The Plots of Kuroi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Plots of Kuroi   The Plots of Kuroi I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:19 pm

Kuroi Holidays. These are the holidays that only Kuroi has been known to have. No other place has holidays like it.

Youth Day. This holiday is for kids of all ages. This holiday lasts for three days and schools are closed on this day. Everyone who has kids will treat them to days full of love and happiness. Which means all kids will be able to pretty much get anything that they want. It is like Christmas but solely for kids. All ages apply to this in a way but it stops when the child reaches a certain age. Over or under 16. If the child is 16 or older then they can not get anymore presents and only be treated out to a place to eat for three days. It is not bad for it is a way for the parents to show love and being proud to their children.

Couples Day. This holiday is only for couples. All who have a partner and work or whatever will be allowed to leave and will be allowed to spend the two days with their partner. This day is sort of like valentines day but the ones who don't have partners may be a little lonely on this day.

Ring Day. A holiday where boys to girls buy people rings. Mainly rings for those that they like. This ring is supposed to be a bonding ring. This ring also says that they may get married one day.

Engagement Day. This holiday is for those who will be getting engaged soon or are engaged. This holiday is supprose to be a lone trip for a male and female. A trip to anywhere in Kuroi, this trip also a key to see if you are meant for eachother or not.
Back to top Go down
Yori Tatsuya

Yori Tatsuya

Character sheet
Species: Kitsune Demon

The Plots of Kuroi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Plots of Kuroi   The Plots of Kuroi I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:09 pm

This is a informational update- The Grand Fort is a place full of high tech items and weapons, but not only that but andriods rather call this place home due to all the items that are sold here. This fort was made for high tech purposes and so andriods fit the case and so most of them call the fort home, however some andriods rather want to be with different people or masters so to say and come to travel the world of Kuroi in search of said master or masters.

The population is undecided at this very moment for many residents have still yet to be discovered. Life on this planet is great and many of the residents so far love there new home while others maybe still against it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Plots of Kuroi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Plots of Kuroi   The Plots of Kuroi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Plots of Kuroi
Page 1 of 1