The World of Kuroi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Kuroi

A world where your choices mean everything. Will you fight for the good or the bad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Updates
Earnings on Kuroi I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:10 am by Touya

» A lovely abode (Roku)
Earnings on Kuroi I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:28 am by Momoko Amarante

» Site Advertising
Earnings on Kuroi I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:37 am by Marcelle Amberden

» Role-play Requests
Earnings on Kuroi I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:01 pm by pipa

» Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale)
Earnings on Kuroi I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:34 pm by Aster A. Rothchild

» Soins à danser? Bane's Power
Earnings on Kuroi I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:15 am by Shadowbane

» Azreal, Bane
Earnings on Kuroi I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:58 am by Shadowbane

» Touya's Reaction's
Earnings on Kuroi I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:16 pm by Touya

» Signing up in Kuroi Housing.
Earnings on Kuroi I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:12 pm by Touya

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Touya
Earnings on Kuroi I_vote_lcapEarnings on Kuroi I_voting_barEarnings on Kuroi I_vote_rcap 
Marcelle Amberden
Earnings on Kuroi I_vote_lcapEarnings on Kuroi I_voting_barEarnings on Kuroi I_vote_rcap 
Silverstone
Yori Tatsuya
Nightshade
Ryu Shiro
Aster A. Rothchild
Roku
Momoko Amarante
Soubi
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is hassiushm

Our users have posted a total of 1403 messages in 181 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:32 am

Earnings on Kuroi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yori Tatsuya

Yori Tatsuya

Character sheet
Species: Kitsune Demon
Money: $50

Earnings on Kuroi Empty
PostSubject: Earnings on Kuroi   Earnings on Kuroi I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 9:45 pm

This is how the earnings work in Kuroi, I hope you all are good at basic math. XD Yosh! First off, we will start off with Kuroi Academy so if you wish to be a teacher or anything related to the school this is how much you add to your money field!

Kuroi Academy~
Teachers get paid a total of 5 dollars when coming into work!
Nurse gets paid a total of 5 dollars to work, if you leave early you only get 2.50
Principle gets paid 6 dollars to work
Janitor gets paid 4 dollars to work.

Each day you work or whatever do you get paid.

Yori's Club.~ The earnings for it
2 servers/ waiting tables (Male or Female). The two get paid 3 dollars
1 bodyguard (Male) gets paid 5 dollars
1 helper in the kitchen (Female) gets paid 5 dollars

Farmers~

If you want to be a farmer, the max pay you will get is 5 dollars and if you sell crops of any kind do you get a additonal 2 dollars. This is of course when you sell the crop.

Rothchild Estate~
If you wish to be a maid for the mean Aster will you get paid 3 dollars and of course if you serve him well he may just give you a bit extra money.

Novelist~
Selling books as well as writing books? A normal novelist gets paid 5 dollars for selling a book and so if you sold many books so far then well that is a good job for you huh? Soubi my man, you are making all the dough!~

This applies to all that want to be a novelist, do not forget it neh? Yosh!

Assassins~
If you are a paid assassin then if you do the job right you will be paid 5 dollars, if the person is a big bounty then you will be paid 10 dollars.

Mechanics/ Inventors~
If you are a mechanic or a inventor and you are good at it will you be paid 6 dollars if you are decent you get 5 dollars.

Someone wants you to make them something or fix something then they would have to pay you 3 dollars. When you think about it, if you are good at it then you can make a easy 8 to 9 dollars.

First aid/ Doctor~
The pay is 5 dollars which is simple.

Other jobs come to vary between 5 dollars to 4 dollars. If you come up with something or you have your own personal job then please post the job here as well as your guess on how much the job pays or takes away.

This earnings topic/ thread is here for anyone to look over or post in that is if you have a idea or then some. A good guess if you do not know is 5 dollars for just about everything is going to pay 5 dollars which is pretty much the wage around here.

If you hire someone then you will have to pay them so make sure you have a lot of money to give them or else going bank-rupt! DX

XD That is life, and I am making Kuroi a little bit more real! Yosh!

Stealing~

Thieves as well as Pirates are out there people! Be careful and keep your wallet close for if someone steals your money then that is it and you will have to start over again in building your money back. I know that sucks but hey this is life! XD

Spending~ (Expensive Spending)

Alright, so you have a lot of money saved up? That is good! Now what are you going to spend it on? Well here are somethings that you may be interested in?

1. Buying another weapon. (-2000 dollars). If you get 2000 dollars then you can buy another weapon!

2. Buying another pet. (-990 dollars). The limit is two pets but if you have 990 dollars then you can buy another pet!

3. Buying another means of transportation. (-5000 dollars) Get to this amount and you can buy another car or motorcycle.

4. Upgrade Main or Secondary. (-1000 dollars) You can upgrade your weapons and make them stronger with elements or magic. If you got the money then you can upgrade.

5. Proposal Ring. Want to get married or give your partner an engagement ring? All you have to pay is (-250 dollars)

6. Special Power Upgrade. (-2500 dollars) When you reach this amount will you be able to upgrade your special power

7. (-3000 dollars), this is the amount you will have to pay to get another special power. If you say you will not god-mod then we will allow you to have another power.

Normal Spending~

Everything that is 10 to 80 is considered normal spending.

Clothes, Accessories, Food (4 dollars), to everything else. This is of course for those who have a job at a clothing store to a grocery store to everything related to it. If you are the boss of your own store like a clothing store to a grocery store to even a accessories store everything within it will be at 4 dollars to 5 dollars.

This is all of earnings so far. If you have a question or suggestion about this then add it in the questions or suggestions.

Arigatou!~
Back to top Go down

Earnings on Kuroi
Page 1 of 1