The World of Kuroi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Kuroi

A world where your choices mean everything. Will you fight for the good or the bad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Updates
Silverstone, Jamilyn  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:10 am by Touya

» A lovely abode (Roku)
Silverstone, Jamilyn  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:28 am by Momoko Amarante

» Site Advertising
Silverstone, Jamilyn  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:37 am by Marcelle Amberden

» Role-play Requests
Silverstone, Jamilyn  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:01 pm by pipa

» Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale)
Silverstone, Jamilyn  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:34 pm by Aster A. Rothchild

» Soins à danser? Bane's Power
Silverstone, Jamilyn  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:15 am by Shadowbane

» Azreal, Bane
Silverstone, Jamilyn  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:58 am by Shadowbane

» Touya's Reaction's
Silverstone, Jamilyn  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:16 pm by Touya

» Signing up in Kuroi Housing.
Silverstone, Jamilyn  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:12 pm by Touya

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Touya
Silverstone, Jamilyn  I_vote_lcapSilverstone, Jamilyn  I_voting_barSilverstone, Jamilyn  I_vote_rcap 
Marcelle Amberden
Silverstone, Jamilyn  I_vote_lcapSilverstone, Jamilyn  I_voting_barSilverstone, Jamilyn  I_vote_rcap 
Silverstone
Yori Tatsuya
Nightshade
Ryu Shiro
Aster A. Rothchild
Roku
Momoko Amarante
Soubi
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is hassiushm

Our users have posted a total of 1403 messages in 181 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:32 am

Silverstone, Jamilyn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yori Tatsuya

Yori Tatsuya

Character sheet
Species: Kitsune Demon
Money: $50

Silverstone, Jamilyn  Empty
PostSubject: Silverstone, Jamilyn    Silverstone, Jamilyn  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:38 pm

The World of Kuroi

Silverstone, Jamilyn  Images10

Name: Jamilyn Silverstone
Race: Android
Sexual Interest: Either or, she is able to be programmed for either gender
Height: 5 foot 3 inches
Weight: 103 lbs
Attire: Jamilyn wears anything from dresses, to swim suits. Often she wears a bow in her short blonde hair, hiding the latch on the back of her head that leads to her control panel. She has bright blue eyes, though her appearance is entirely by design of her creator, her real form is that of a silver android with bright blue eyes.

Personality: Jamilyn barely has a personality, for everything about her comes from her control panel. However, she is set for happy and calm on a regular basis.
Talents: Jamilyn has a range of talents, from balance to speed, they can be altered by anyone who knows how to work her control panel.
Preferences: She doesn't really know what turns her head, but she does like a person with a strong scent or a dominant appearance. Of course she could be programmed to like anything
Skilled/ Unskilled: Skilled by design
Fears: Being shut down completely
Dislikes:Cold hands

Hometown: She was created in Berlin, Germany
Parents/ Guardians: Her creator was man named Frankenferts, he died long ago
Siblings: Her counter part, or brother, is a boy named Jamison; the two are nearly identical
Timeline/ Period: The future time of 2345
History:
Jamilyn and her counterpart were created together, in Berlin around the year 2345; they were identical androids except for the difference in their genders --their apparent body difference such as the upper and pelvic regions. Jamilyn was the first their creator took interest in, he created her control panel over the time period of 5 years until he was sure she was to be the perfect woman. Wanting to design a whole line of android based mates for lonely men and women. However, on the night he installed her panel, a lightning storm took place and fried a circuit as it was installed. She was not perfect, but flawed with a base of raw female emotions instead of fake ones that only consisted of love and happiness and the urge to please her mate. Jamilyn became like a real woman, with real emotions and wants and even needs. Her creator tossed her aside after the fatal flaw, working on her counterpart instead. Jamison was created perfectly and his installation went smoothly, Jamilyn couldn't comprehend what was wrong with her in reality. She begged her creator to redesign her control panel, instead of shutting her down as he had planned to do. He agreed almost reluctantly, and redesigned her control panel; when it was installed Jamilyn fought hard to conform to the panel's will --but found herself still under the emotions that her flawed panel allowed her to have.
So, under the threat of being shut down completely; Jamilyn fled from Berlin and found a place to hide in, a telephone booth of sorts. Instead of hiding, she was transported to Kuroi, and decided to keep her emotions under lock down, trying hard to follow the new panel's demands while still feeling the effects of the old one.

Back to top Go down
Yori Tatsuya

Yori Tatsuya

Character sheet
Species: Kitsune Demon
Money: $50

Silverstone, Jamilyn  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverstone, Jamilyn    Silverstone, Jamilyn  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:39 pm

Konnichiwa! I approve ya!~

Silverstone, Jamilyn  258815-20110413111519
Back to top Go down

Silverstone, Jamilyn
Page 1 of 1