The World of Kuroi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Kuroi

A world where your choices mean everything. Will you fight for the good or the bad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Updates
It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:10 am by Touya

» A lovely abode (Roku)
It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:28 am by Momoko Amarante

» Site Advertising
It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:37 am by Marcelle Amberden

» Role-play Requests
It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:01 pm by pipa

» Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale)
It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:34 pm by Aster A. Rothchild

» Soins à danser? Bane's Power
It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:15 am by Shadowbane

» Azreal, Bane
It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:58 am by Shadowbane

» Touya's Reaction's
It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:16 pm by Touya

» Signing up in Kuroi Housing.
It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:12 pm by Touya

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Touya
It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] I_vote_lcapIt's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] I_voting_barIt's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] I_vote_rcap 
Marcelle Amberden
It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] I_vote_lcapIt's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] I_voting_barIt's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] I_vote_rcap 
Silverstone
Yori Tatsuya
Nightshade
Ryu Shiro
Aster A. Rothchild
Roku
Momoko Amarante
Soubi
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is hassiushm

Our users have posted a total of 1403 messages in 181 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:32 am

It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryu Shiro

Ryu Shiro

Character sheet
Species: Electric Elemental
Money: $20

It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] Empty
PostSubject: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:17 am

The sun was up and shining, the birds chirping, until BAM! BOOM! CLINK! CLANK! the sounds of a mechanic at work disturbed the peace in the air. Ryu's garage door was lifted up, letting in the sunlight as he worked. He could careless about the noise he made for he was making works of art. . . out of metal! He rolled around on a rolling stool from place to place, grabbing tools and making more noise. It was music to his ears. He stopped for a moment to wipe some sweat on his forehead with a towel before getting back to work. Goggles covered his eyes as he torched some metal, melting it together.

He pushed off the ground, rolling over to his tool cabinet whilst the flaming torch was still a lit in his hand. He was always reckless with such things, but that was part of his nature. Rolling back to his work, he made sure to dodge the cat that rushed into the garage and to the can of cat food that awaited it by the stairs that led to his house. A stray cat of course, it was not his for he didn't really have the money to care for a cat or any small house pet. He named the cat anyways, Lord Meow, was what he named him because the cat always acted like he was lord of all cats. The cat did look a little bit abused though, and Ryu tried his best to care for it no matter how much of a hissy fit it through at him.

Ryu stopped for a moment as he fanned himself. He was a bit hot especially with the hot sun beating down and he wore a white no sleeve shirt. Either way, hot or cold, he had to get his deadlines finished and he wasn't going to stop. He was refreshed from a good nights sleep after his interesting afternoon yesterday at the theme park. The mere thought of the day made him grin a bit. He downed a cold bottle of water and instantly went back to work which was making more noise and creating his so called 'art'.
Back to top Go down
Silverstone

Silverstone

Character sheet
Species: Android
Money: $48

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:30 am

The sun, so beautiful, it made the sidewalks look like shiny silver to the untrained eye. The snow was melting all around, winter was ending wasn't it?

Jamilyn wandered around aimlessly, trying to figure the directions that she'd been given the day before. Her bright blue eyes scanned the street signs, then the ground beneath her feet. She was hoping to see her friend today, if she could get the directions right. Well, the directions weren't a problem, it was more or less finding the roads to get there!

Her head turned as loud banging sounds came about, it sounded like metal being hammered and messed with. A small grin crossed her lips, following the sound she made it to the place the directions had meant to lead to. A big garage, her eyes analyzed the opening even from her far distance away. No doubt her friend was inside, so she took her time walking to the open garage, her hands were behind her back.
The white sundress she wore made her pale features illuminate in the sun, as she leaned against the side of the frame that the garage door would go on. She crossed her arms and smiled, "Working hard, or hardly working?" She calls, a smile on her face as she caught sight of her friend on his rolling stool.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Shiro

Ryu Shiro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:48 am

Hearing a voice, Ryu stopped his torching, set the tool down, and then rolled around to face the familiar figure by the garage entrance. He small smirk came to his lips as he pushed his goggles over his eyes to his forehead. "If you must know, I'm hardly working, not even breaking a sweat." he joked with a small eye roll and pushed himself off his cushioned stool and walked over to a work table, grabbing a white towel and wiped his sweaty, oil stained face. His face a still stained with oil, but that didn't bother him for his was a messy boy. He then threw the towel over his shoulder and turned to her, his arms crossed over his chest as he stared at her with an amused look.

"So, Miss Jamie, I didn't need to call you nor send a pigeon. You just missed me and couldn't resist me, huh? I have been told I'm quite handsome." he teased and gave a small chuckle while taking off his gloves to run a hand through his messy dark hair. Ryu didn't have that much of a big ego, but he liked to make it seem like he did. He was mostly a joker when he wanted to be.

Back to top Go down
Silverstone

Silverstone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:55 am

With a roll of her eyes, Jamilyn couldn't help but laugh at his joke about hardly working. She could not only see, but smell the sweat on him. So this was his place? Oddly enough it wasn't any different from what she had pictured when she'd thought of his home. A boy who loved machines and tools as much as Ryu, this was pretty expected.

"You're simply irresistible, Ryu, I couldn't manage to keep away" She clasped her hands in front of her, battering her long eyelashes at him in a playful manor, before adjusting her footing from the left leg to the right. Unable to help it, she grinned pushing away from the place she leaned, walking inside the garage. Analyzing all that was there, looking at him over her shoulder as she went further inside near the tool cabinet, her hand went up to touch a socket wrench. "So organized with the tools, not so much with the oil and dirt, huh?" She teased in a light tone,
Back to top Go down
Ryu Shiro

Ryu Shiro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:07 am

Ryu stuffed his hands into his pockets and shrugged. He liked his tools organized, but if she went up stairs and saw his house, he didn't know if she would run for the hills or faint from the mess it was. Then again, what was her reason for being created? He never asked and decided to ask later. A small blush came upon his cheeks when she said he was irresistible, but he knew it was a joke, and so he let out a small cough, the small redness from his cheeks disappearing.

"Anyways, I'm not quite done with your wrists. . . if you like you can wait up stairs--" he cut himself off and then shook his head remembering the mess it has always been upstairs. "Um, never mind. I'm sure you don't want to go up there. . ." he raked his hand through his hair once more and looked down when he heard a meow. Lord Meow was rubbing against his legs, trying to get Ryu's attention, and Ryu instantly knew what the fuzz ball wanted.

He turned and walked to a old looking mini fridge that was by the stairs and opened it, taking out a cold bottle of water, then closing it. He walked over to the cat's bowl and unscrewed the cap, pouring water into the blue chipped bowl. The cat rushed with glee to the bowl while Ryu shook his head giving a small sigh.

(Last post for tonight! ^^ Good night!)
Back to top Go down
Silverstone

Silverstone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:15 am

Jamilyn blinked at his cut off sentence, turning around on her heels. "If you're willing to invite me, I'd love to see the inside of your house" She smiled at him, he seemed to be worried about something when he'd said she didn't want to go up there. Perhaps it was messy? Well, he was a boy it was to be expected wasn't it? A laugh came from her, but then she noticed the cat he was feeding.

Her eyes sparkled, she loved animals especially cats in a quick motion she walked over to where Ryu stood, at a distance from the animal to watch how it moved. "What's the little fellow's name?" She asked excitedly, standing behind him a bit so that she hopefully wouldn't scare the little thing while looking at it with glee in the bright blues eyes of hers.

[Goodnight!:] ]
Back to top Go down
Ryu Shiro

Ryu Shiro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:01 pm

Ryu looked over his shoulder and grinned at her for a moment. The look on her face was quite priceless. He looked back to the cat that was slurping up the cold water. "Um, he's not really my cat…he's nobodies cat actually, but I call him Lord Meow since he's such a snobby cat."

Once the cat was done and stretched out, Ryu scooped the cat, much to its protest, and handed him to Jamie. Once the cat's eyes landed on Jamie, he calmed down and awaited for the girl to take him. "You and the cat can go wait up stairs… excuse the um, mess…" he mumbled the last part and looked away a little bit embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Silverstone

Silverstone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:32 pm

"Lord Meow! A perfect name for this little bugger" Jamilyn laughed and took the feline into her arms, holding it like it were a jewel among rocks. Her fingers gently went through the animal's fur, she didn't feel the texture but knew the cat could feel her gentle pet. He'd like it, no doubt, as her fingers gently scratched his cheek giving him all the attention her hand could muster. While her hand petted the animal, she looked at Ryu giving him a confused look.

"You're not coming with?" She asks, looking over to the stairs that would lead to the upstairs then back at him. She felt almost uncomfortable at the thought of going into his home without him, she didn't much care if it was messy but being up there alone with a kitty?
Back to top Go down
Ryu Shiro

Ryu Shiro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:32 pm

Ryu blinked and then started to gently push her towards the stairs. "No, I have to finish up your wrists," he said as they reached the stairs, he stopped pushing her. "I promise I'll be quick, just make your self at home." He glanced down to the cat who was making himself rather comfortable in Jamie's arms. "You can take the fuzzball with you if you like." The cat then sent Ryu a glare for the nickname.

He smirked to the cat and then turned around, going back to work. He made sure to cover up the new wrists so Jamie wouldn't see and picked up a screw driver, getting to work.
Back to top Go down
Silverstone

Silverstone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:47 pm

Jamilyn walked when he began to push her, not wanting to seem stubborn or anything. He was doing her a favor, by creating her new wrists, but keeping them hidden while he did? Why wouldn't he just let her see? With an exaggerated sigh, she gave him one last look before climbing the stairs. Stopping about half way up she calls "Don't leave me alone too long, I might start cleaning!" It was meant as a playful threat, but it was true. She'd probably pick up a few things if left in idle mode for too long, hopefully he'd be okay with that. So, she headed up the rest of the stairs and went inside his home with Lord Meow in her arms.

Her head tilted at the sight of the apartment, it looked like a bachelor pad if she'd ever seen one. Carefully she stepped over a few things, and let Lord meow down on the floor, well on an open spot on the floor at least. She put her hands on her hips, figuring what to do while she waited for him. Would he mind if she at least folded a few of the strewn about clothes? No, he didn't seem like the type that would be so easily upset : unless of course she touched him. That made her laugh as she reached her hands up to adjust the bow in her hair, folding it up like a bandanna to hold up her short hair. Without a thought she knelt down on the floor and began to pick up a few strewn about clothes folding them neatly. Her programming had incorporated this type of training in her, making it nearly impossible for her to resist the impulse to do housework.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Shiro

Ryu Shiro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:34 pm

Ryu flushed a little from embarrassment, but rolled his eyes at her comment. He was pretty sure that she would clean up his messy house no matter how long he kept her waiting. He pulled his goggles over his eyes once more and torched more metal. After a while, he started to polish the new wrists he made and check to see if the fingers work or if there were was anything else he forgot. He had a good memory for things and so making Jamie's new wrists were easy, it was just finding the right metal for them. He held the wrists in front of his face, pushing his goggles up once more and studied them. Once he was pleased with the wrists, he pushed himself off his stool and walked up the stairs. He stopped once he saw Jamie picking up his clothes from the ground and folding them. He flushed once again. She really was serious. Ryu looked to the side, still embarrassed, but cleared his throat which made his blush disappear.

"Your, um, wrists are done." he said and held them out. They were nicely polished and silver. He hoped he got the detail and design the same as her old ones, and that they worked, and more importantly that she liked them.
Back to top Go down
Silverstone

Silverstone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:44 pm

Jamilyn wiped her arm across her forehead, making sure to get most of the clothes off the floor folding them up in a neat and orderly fashion. At the same time Lord Meow kept brushing against her, making her laugh and pet him. What a needy little thing he was.

She blinked at the sound of Ryu's voice, not expecting him to come up so soon even though he'd promised to be quick. Her cheeks flushed, not having meant to be caught cleaning up or touching his things. "Oh..." She got up from the floor, a pair of his pants hung over her arm looking more like a maid than a visitor to his household, walking over to observe his creations. "They look beautiful.." She marveled, looking at them then up at him with astonishment. Reaching one hand out to touch them, when she did the pale color of her hand changed to the same color metal that the wrists were, showing to him that the colors matched perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Shiro

Ryu Shiro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:02 am

Ryu smiled a bit, his pale eyes glowing brightly with excitement and glee. He looked down at the her hands and his smile got bigger. He was pleased with himself and his work, mostly that she liked them. He did a double take to Jamie and then looked at the wrists. "Would you like to try them on?" he asked and then blushed. It was rather a dumb question for isn't that the reason why she was here? Lord Meow meowed loudly in a mocking way as to say 'idiot' and a rolled around on the ground to seem cute to Jamie. Ryu narrowed his eyes at the cat and looked back to Jamie and licked his lips for a moment in thought, then placed the wrists in her hands, not saying a word. He collected his pants from her arm, looking to the side still a little bit embarrassed. He wished he cleaned, but there was no cleaning bone within his body.
Back to top Go down
Silverstone

Silverstone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:12 am

Jamilyn's eyes went to the cat as he meowed, scowling at him a little, she didn't think his question was odd or out of place. It seemed reasonable to her, but when he put them in her hands she gave him a skeptical look. "Can you help me put them on?" She asked in a sweet tone, holding them out to him. She'd need her hands to be free to release the joints that held her hands to the wrists they would be replacing. In that motion she handed the wrists to him, pressing the button on her left forearm. It released her hand entirely, not that she'd been expecting her hand to drop to the floor so fast. The crashing of the metal on the floor scared Lord Meow, making her bite her lip.

"Oops!" She held up her stub, all he'd have to do was pull off the old wrist to remove it. But putting the new one on would require her fallen hand. So in a quick motion she bent down and picked it up with her right hand. The fingers of the disconnected hand laid limp, except for the pinky that twitched every few seconds. "Uh.... yeah.. All we have to do is put the wrist to my forearm, then put my hand on, the wires should automatically attach after that" She explained, feeling embarrassed her eyes stayed locked on the wrists that she'd handed back to him hoping her wouldn't notice the redness on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Shiro

Ryu Shiro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:23 am

Ryu blinked when she handed him back the wrists and watched as she disconnected her arm, falling to the ground, which made him grimace and hope that her arm wasn't damage from the fall. He listened to her instructions and nodded. "Alright, let's try these bad boys on." Ryu said with a small grin.

He noticed her redden cheeks and blinked. Why was she embarrassed? He should be the one for they were standing in his disastrous house! Lord Meow watched from a far, his eyes wide for he couldn't believe that Jamie's arm came off and he then glanced at Ryu, wondering if his arm could come off also.

"Mind disconnecting your wrists from your arm?" he asked, his eyebrows raised a bit and a small grin on his lips again.
Back to top Go down
Silverstone

Silverstone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:28 am

Jamilyn waved her disconnected hand at him, in a way of gesturing, a playful look on her face. "I don't want boys on my arms! Well, not now anyway" She giggled, teasing him about the phrase he'd used for her newly created wrists. When he asked her to take her wrist off, she nodded and put her hand in his hands to free her right one. "Hopefully we wont need these anymore.." The words were murmured as her right hand took a hold of her left wrist, literally ripping it off from her forearm. The metal made a screeching sound for she'd used quite an amount of strength to get it off. She held the crushed wrist for only a moment, gently letting it fall to the floor as she took back her left hand holding out her left arm to him. "The rest should be easy..." Her eyes skillfully avoided his again, keeping them on the stub that was her left arm.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Shiro

Ryu Shiro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:42 am

Ryu blinked as he watched her crush her old wrist and watched it fall to the ground in astonishment. He laughed nervously as he looked at her. "Remind me to never get on your bad side." He looked at her stub and held out the new left wrist and watched at her cords connected easily to the new wrist just like she said. He beamed brightly from his work.

"I'm sure your going to get all the boys with these new wrists." he joked as he awaited for her to disconnect her other arm.
Back to top Go down
Silverstone

Silverstone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:47 am

She blinked at his words about her bad side, then realized what she'd just done could have been seen as a bit threatening. "I'l keep that in mind" When the cords connected to her wrist, she reattached her left hand wiggling the fingers to make sure they worked. More or less marveling at his handwork, he'd done a wonderful job.
With that thought, she disconnected her other hand and ripped away her old wrist just as she had with the other side. "And If I don't want 'all' the boys?" The words came out of her mouth before she could think about stopping them, they were quiet so perhaps he hadn't heard her, but her eyes averted to the floor either way so he could connect her other wrist.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Shiro

Ryu Shiro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:01 am

Ryu heard her all right, but he was a bit confused. Wasn't there possibly at least one boy she wanted? Or was she implying that she wasn't interesting in guys? He just didn't know nor did he understand the opposite gender. But, he was quite curious. "Well, I'm sure there is one boy you want..." he trailed off. He wasn't really much a relationships person for he's never had a girlfriend in his life. Sure, there were many two girls that he liked, but he wasn't the type to come out with his feelings. Telling someone he loved them was a kind of shy topic to him, he just wasn't great with understanding relationships.

He looked down at the ground for a moment and then held her right wrist out, watching the cords connect the arm, and then stuffed his hands into his pocket. He could feel the awkwardness in the air and he didn't like it. He glanced to her and then raked her hands through his hair. "Would you like something to drink or to eat?" he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Silverstone

Silverstone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:09 am

Jamilyn's cheeks flushed darkly at his words, and instead of answering she moved on. Her eyes shifting from the floor to the wall to her arm then her hand. When he connected her wrist she pushed her hand against it. Holding up both of her hands she wiggled her fingers at him, in a teasing way. "You're pretty good at making parts for me.." It was a compliment, one that she meant in a sweet manor.

When he asked if she wanted something to drink or eat, she nearly laughed, but instead scratched the back of her head which was still covered in her bandanna; "I uhm, I don't actually eat" She was nervously smiling, and adjusted her footing. "But.. I could make you something if you'd show me to the kitchen?" She offered, despite knowing this was his home she felt the urge to do what her programming told her. To take care of the owner of the house that she was in, like a good girl would. It made her embarrassed internally, which showed on her cheeks. "Sorry..." She apologized quietly, not wanting him to take offense or be put off by her offering to cook for him. She'd explain her reasoning to him, but only if he asked or seemed interested in knowing, not wanting to burden him with more of her robotic problems.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Shiro

Ryu Shiro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:20 am

Ryu blinked at her request and rubbed the back of his neck. He felt rather dumb for asking that question. Of course she wouldn't. Besides, she was asking if she could and he didn't want to seem rude, or if he agreed did it seem rude? He just didn't know. "Yeah, if you wanna, but I'm sure I don't have much in the fridge. I usually order take out." he admitted. Was he the only one who still felt a bit awkward?

He glanced to her and then motioned for her to follow him. He turned and walked into a even messier place, but from the dirty plates and cups that filled the sink, along with a fridge, counter tops, and two cabinets, it was the kitchen. He ran a hand through his hair and let out a sigh, flushing a bit. He noticed that he was getting embarrassed a lot today. It could possibly be the fact that this was the first time a girl as ever stepped foot in his house.

"Sorry for the um... mess," he said while avoiding eye contact. "I rarely have guests expect for mister Lord of the Cats over there."
Back to top Go down
Silverstone

Silverstone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:29 am

Jamilyn tapped her chin when he accepted her offer, noticing the change in his facial features. He was acting differently than he had the day before, was it because of their setting change? She assumed it was, because she was feeling awkward in just a small way. But she'd push through it, her programming wouldn't let her fault when she finally had to chance to do what she was made for. Housework. As embarrassing as it was she enjoyed being put to work.

"You know, I'm programmed for this sort of thing" She revealed following him into the kitchen. Her eyes scanned the mess, lifting her hands up to tie the bandanna tight around her head. "I'm sorry for making you feel so out of place" She says suddenly, feeling the air of awkwardness that hung around them in the space of the kitchen. She didn't want him to feel awkward, no she wanted to make him feel comfortable honestly.

Calmly she adjusted the hem of her dress and rolled up her sleeves. "I guess it's time to test these new wrists out, huh?" She looked up at him with a playful smile, moving past him to go to the sink. Without a word she began to run water, and clean. It was almost automatic, she hadn't even thought to ask his permission to clean, her body worked at an almost unreal pace compared to how she normally moved. Truthfully her movements were still awkward, but quick at the same time, in no time at all she had half of the dishes done laying on a clean counter beside the sink; sure they were wet but she would dry them later. Realizing that her body was running on autopilot, she slumped her shoulders not wanting to see the look on his face at what she was doing. "Sorry.." She says out loud, feeling that was the only thing she could do at that moment, hoping he wouldn't be upset with her.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Shiro

Ryu Shiro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:45 am

Ryu watched her, amazed at how quick she was, and stared at the the stack of clean plates that were growing. "It's alright... I should have you over more often." he joked and laughed a little.
He did feel rather bad that she was cleaning up his kitchen and so he decided to pull some weight around and started to clean up his living room. It gave him something to do while she cleaned his kitchen and cooked. He was still a little bit curious though. Is cleaning all she was programmed for? Surely there had to be other reasons. And so he didn't stop himself when he asked.

"Are you programmed to do anything else?" he asked loud enough for her to hear over the running water and clinking of dishes. He blinked for a minute, pausing as he lifted up a t-shirt. "Sorry if that was a bit personal."
Back to top Go down
Silverstone

Silverstone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:55 am

Jamilyn ran her arm over her forehead, no perspiration had formed there, but it felt like the natural thing to do once she continued to move at her quick pace, finished more of the dishes. The pile of clean became staggering, making her smile proudly at her good work. When she heard his question she was just finishing up with the last plate. Turing off the water she searched for a towel, finding one nearby she began to dry the dishes. Turning around so she leaned against the sink, facing the living while she dried.

"It's not personal really..." Her cheeks flushed, beginning to place the dry dishes in the cabinets where they seemed to belong. "I'm programmed to be the perfect housewife, cooking, cleaning, laundry, and everything else that comes with the title 'housewife'" Her words came out in an almost enthusiastic tone, she was proud of her programming; well most of it. Thinking about the other duties of a housewife, made the base of her neck spark. Trying to avoid those thoughts she finished drying the dishes, and pulled out a few pans so she'd be able to cook for him. In that same motion, she looked through the cabinets, finding a few noodles and a can of tomato sauce. "Does spaghetti sound good? Or do you have a taste for something else?" She spun around to face where he was, her dress fanned out making her blush and pat it down; waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Shiro

Ryu Shiro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:09 am

Ryu shrugged. "That sounds fine," he said his back to her still. He then turned to her, a big pile of clothes in his hands. "Um, I'm going to take a shower... so..." he trailed off for a moment and bit his bottom lip and then smirked. "don't burn the place down."

He turned around laughing a bit at the joke for he knew she would be careful enough to not burn his bat cave down. He walked down a hallway, passing his bathroom, and walked into the laundry room, separating his clothes from dark to lights quickly, then threw in the dark pile, poured detergent, and hit the start button. Once that was done, he walked out of the room and then into the bathroom, closing the door behind him. He stripped off his clothes, gloves, and goggles quickly and then stepped into the shower. He enjoyed the warm water splashing his face and just being clean. He liked getting dirty, but not all the time for he had a guest in his house.
(xD lol just going to skip his beautiful shower scene haha)
After what seemed like hours, but only 20 minutes, Ryu stepped out of the shower, wrapped a towel around the lower half of his body and opened the door, letting steam rush out. He walked straight into his bedroom which was right across from the bathroom. Once in, he grabbed a fresh pair of boxers and sweat pants, and pulled them on. Sadly, he ran out of fresh t-shirts and so was going to have to wait for the washer to be done. He stepped out of his room, ruffling his wet hair with the towel before tossing it into the laundry room. His head felt rather naked without his goggles, but they were rather dirty and he needed to wait for his hair to dry. So, he walked to the kitchen and leaned against the wall watching Jamie cook.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next