The World of Kuroi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Kuroi

A world where your choices mean everything. Will you fight for the good or the bad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Updates
It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:10 am by Touya

» A lovely abode (Roku)
It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:28 am by Momoko Amarante

» Site Advertising
It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:37 am by Marcelle Amberden

» Role-play Requests
It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:01 pm by pipa

» Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale)
It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:34 pm by Aster A. Rothchild

» Soins à danser? Bane's Power
It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:15 am by Shadowbane

» Azreal, Bane
It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:58 am by Shadowbane

» Touya's Reaction's
It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:16 pm by Touya

» Signing up in Kuroi Housing.
It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:12 pm by Touya

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Touya
It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 5 I_vote_lcapIt's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 5 I_voting_barIt's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Marcelle Amberden
It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 5 I_vote_lcapIt's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 5 I_voting_barIt's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Silverstone
Yori Tatsuya
Nightshade
Ryu Shiro
Aster A. Rothchild
Roku
Momoko Amarante
Soubi
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is hassiushm

Our users have posted a total of 1403 messages in 181 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:32 am

It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryu Shiro

Ryu Shiro

Character sheet
Species: Electric Elemental
Money: $20

It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:25 pm

He flushed a bit and his eyes looked to the side, shrugging. He probably did have his ideal girl all planned out, but it was impossible to find the ideal girl. He placed an elbow on the arm rest and leaned his cheek on his palm watching Jamie with interest. Ryu smirked. "Oh, like the dangerous bad boys, hm?" he teased and chuckled a bit. "Seems like you got the man of your dreams figured out also."

He blinked as he realized something. Didn't she say the guy she liked was innocent? And yet she said nothing about her dream boy being innocent. He was now suspicious, but didn't let it show. Well, ideal people couldn't have everything you wanted. He didn't say anything to her about his thoughts and decided to let it slide.
Back to top Go down
Silverstone

Silverstone

Character sheet
Species: Android
Money: $48

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:30 pm

Jamilyn gently pushed her hand against his shoulder when he teased her, giggling. "Oh shush!" Her hand lingered a bit on his shoulder before coming back into her lap.
Looking upward at him as the silence perused did she give him a sheepish smile. "So why haven't you found Miss right yet?" It was a personal question again, but she framed it in a gentle manor. He didn't have to answer, she wasn't really expecting him to, but it couldn't hurt to ask could it? While she waited she twirled a stand of her hair around her finger, trying to keep out of her own head.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Shiro

Ryu Shiro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:41 pm

He smirked when she pushed his arm in a friendly way. Again, he thought about it and came short with a lousy reply. "Because I just hadn't really found her..." he trailed off for a moment, looking at the wall and then looked back to her. He wasn't going to say he gets nervous when talking to the person he likes or when girls flirted with him. He would just be a train wreck.
He didn't ask her why she hadn't found 'Mr. Right' for he probably knew her answer and that was, she was an android and blah, blah. He didn't think that was really an excuse, but who was he to say that.
Back to top Go down
Silverstone

Silverstone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:49 pm

Jamilyn assessed his expression as he spoke, making her wonder. "Is it because girls make you nervous?" She asked quietly, using their earlier experiences as reference and evidence to support why she needed to ask the question. It made her feel bad, she'd already made him so flustered earlier; but being as analytical as she was made keeping her mouth shut a little harder than it should have been. Her hands moved absently in her lap, just trying to keep them busy while she awaited him to either answer, or become flustered again, she was prepared for either really.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Shiro

Ryu Shiro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:55 pm

He was rather surprised and yet embarrassed. His cheeks turned cherry red, a gloved hand covered the lower half of his face as he looked away. Jamie was either way to smart to fall for his cool act or he was just to easy to read. Silence was in the air and then Ryu turned to look at her, his hand away from his face and down on his lap. Red was still on his cheeks, but he ignored it and forced a nervous yet light laugh.

"I guess you found me out hm?" he questioned. "Pretty lame, huh?" he might as well just admit it instead of hiding it. He saw through the cracks he unintentionally let happened.
Back to top Go down
Silverstone

Silverstone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:02 pm

Jamilyn was surprised by his reactions even though she'd tried to tell herself to just expect an answer. Her head tiled when he called himself lame, she didn't think that. No, he was just... a boy. Wasn't that how all boys were, except of course the playboy ones. Without a thought she put her hand on his cheek, moving a bit closer so she didn't have to do a balancing act to stay upright. Her thumb moved over the red that remained on his face, giving him a gentle smile. "No, you're not lame, you are human" Her eyes held his for a few moments, letting silence follow her words.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Shiro

Ryu Shiro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:40 pm

(Whoa, lost internet connection there for a second. ^^'')

Ryu blinked and as Jamie placed a hand on his red cheeks and pulled his face closer, the hues got even redder if possible. He blinked and with blushing cheeks, he placed a hand behind Jamie's head and brought her's closer so that their forehead's touched. That was a bold move to Ryu and his face was a bit hot because of nerves. He smiled either way and laughed a bit.

"Thanks for saying I'm not lame," he said softly and then pulled away the smile still on his face and his face clear of the color red.

He leaned against the couch as if exhausted and ran a hand through his hair. "Any more questions or did I satisfy your curiosity?"
Back to top Go down
Silverstone

Silverstone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:48 pm

[oh noes!]

Jamilyn's eyes widened when he put his hand on her head, her body locked up her nerves had taken control of her circuits making her freeze in that spot. It even froze her lips to keep her from speaking.
When he pulled away, she felt that she was still froze in the position making her embarrassed. Taking in a deep breath she forced her will through her circuits, awkwardly shifting herself back against the arm rest she'd been leaning on. Her hand went over her face, nodding a bit to acknowledge that she heard him but was working on calming herself.

"Yeah.. My questions are done for now" She looked at him through the slits between her fingers, trying to hide her flushed face. Had this been the way he'd felt earlier? If so, she felt very guilty indeed.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Shiro

Ryu Shiro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:59 pm

(I know! Dx )

He blinked and then smirked, reaching over and poking her on the arm. "Doesn't feel good does it?" he asked his smirk, smug. He chuckled and then stretched his arms over his head for a moment before setting them back down and looking at her once more. "But I must admit, it's rather adorable."

Ryu bit back the feeling of heat rushing to his cheeks and kept his collected, calm expression on his face as he stared at her enjoying her hiding behind her hands. He couldn't believe he said that, but he just felt like saying it or well, he thought it, but his lips spoke them without his consent.
Back to top Go down
Silverstone

Silverstone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:04 pm

[is it all better?]

Jamilyn's eyes narrowed a little, but he was right. It didn't feel good, at least not entirely. Slowly she removed her hands when he called her adorable, that made a question pop into her head. In a very slowly movement she shifted herself over to be closer to him on the couch, sitting on her knees so she could look straight at him, her finger pressed gently to his chest. "If girls make you nervous, why aren't you nervous around me?" She asked, a look that resembled pouting crossed her face before being covered with her inquisitive gaze. It was an honest question, wasn't she a girl? If they made him nervous, why wasn't he all fidgety around her? Was it because she didn't count?
Back to top Go down
Ryu Shiro

Ryu Shiro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:12 pm

Ryu blinked as he watched Jamie move closer and placed a finger on his chest. Apparently the question were not done. Well, he already had a reason for that and it was-
"Because we're friends."
Yep, it was a good reason. Why should he get nervous around Jamie when they were friends? She was a girl, but she was also his friend. But, did she not noticed how flustered and stutter-y from that little... moment. Or anything else? Maybe she hadn't or maybe he was mistaken and he wasn't that flustered and stutter-y? No, he was sure he was. Pretty sure.
Back to top Go down
Silverstone

Silverstone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:18 pm

Jamilyn blinked at his response, a small smile came onto her face. "That's right" She said in a quiet tone, as if she were saying it to herself. In a quick motion, at least for her, she got off the couch and walked into his kitchen, needing to find a little bit of distance from him.
She didn't understand why she suddenly felt the need, but decided to go with it. Her hands held onto the sink, looking around for something to clean perhaps? Maybe something to keep her mind idle, "Are you interested in some dinner?" She had noticed that the sun had moved in the sky since she'd made him the spaghetti, her hands gripped a bit too tightly onto the sink making a few finger shaped dents in it but she barely noticed leaning her head down a bit to let her short hair fall over her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Shiro

Ryu Shiro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:31 pm

He watched her get up and go into the kitchen. He did not understand why he felt... weird? And the need of distance from her. His pulse was quickening a bit, but then slowed down. He sighed and then stretched his whole body on the couch, looking up at the ceiling. He never noticed the small cracks on the ceiling till now.
Hearing her question, he thought more. Shouldn't she be going home? He felt a small ping inside his chest. He kind of didn't want her to go and so answered her with a,

"Yeah, that's sounds good."

Then he closed his eyes. He wasn't tired, but he just wanted to close them and think. He seemed to be doing that a lot lately. Thinking... his thoughts pondered on who Jamie liked and he quickly discarded that thought. He went to thinking about the spark she felt behind her neck and figuring out how to make her nerves work. He was quickly formulating ideas on how to fix those problems. It seemed his thoughts were mostly on Jamie..., but that was normal, right? He was thinking of ways to help her. Nothing wrong or illegal with that.

(BRB >.>)
Back to top Go down
Silverstone

Silverstone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:41 pm

Jamilyn rolled her shoulders when he called back to her, she should have been leaving but felt that she didn't honestly want to. With a small sigh she brushed her hair back, going over to his food cabinets, looking for something she could cook up. Her thoughts went to cooking, distracting herself was easier than she liked sometimes, but in this moment it worked. Her eyes laid on a can of corn and potatoes, with a blink she went to his fridge, catching sight of a package of meat she'd seen earlier. Taking a hold of the can and potatoes she set them down on the counter, then took out the meat. It was frozen, quite problematic. So she took out a couple pots and pans, placing one of the stove top with the burning on medium, she placed the frozen meat on it, that would thaw it out in no time. Now she had to deal with the corn and potatoes, did he have a potato peeler?

"Ryu, do you have a pota-" She stopped as she went into the living room, noticing his eyes were closed she assumed he'd fallen asleep. Not wanting to be rude she became very quiet, gently reaching down with her hand to brush a piece of his hair behind his ear a soft look in her blue eyes. "If only" She murmured, quickly going back to the kitchen, not wanting to disturb him any more seeing as she thought him asleep.

Quietly she moved about the kitchen, finding a knife that would suffice for a potato peeler, she sliced off the skin of the potatoes that were already seemed to grow other potatoes of their own. He really didn't cook for himself much did he? The skins went into the sink, she made sure that they made no noise, wanting to let him have his peace in what she assumed was his slumber.

[okayz ^~^]
Back to top Go down
Ryu Shiro

Ryu Shiro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:18 am

He still had no idea what to do about Jamie. He was backed into a corner and then one thought lead to another, which lead to another, and ended up here. He could envision the inventions he planned on making. Made I should build a massage machine into his couch? That was something he defiantly needed. Or maybe just something simple... like a mega awesome super bike! Yeah! Riding around on that bad boy and getting all the ladies... okay, that was reaching waaaay to deep into the clouds. Maybe a—

Something brushed across his face making him freeze in his thoughts and then he heard her speak. 'If only'? He didn't open his eyes though because she had already left. His eyes slowly opened, his brow knitting in confusion. Why was Jamie such an enigma? Just when he thought he understood her, she throws something else into the blend of his muddled thoughts. It made him rather frustrated.

He closed his eyes once again, his features relaxing, and began to think. Think, think, think, think, think. All this thinking was making his head hurt, but he had to understand! He didn't like being left in the dark for long.
Back to top Go down
Silverstone

Silverstone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:28 am

Jamilyn quietly rummaged around the kitchen in search of a can opener, needing to find it so she didn't have to smash the can with her bare hands. That would cause noise, not something she wanted to do at this point. Finally she found it, opening up the can of corn and placing it on the counter beside the peeled potatoes. The meat was thawing out in the pan she'd placed it in, she held a wooden spoon and stirred the meat, the red was still there but the aroma was beginning to fill the kitchen, as she set another pan on the stove top, slicing the potatoes into tiny pieces she let them drop one by one into the newly placed pan. Her hand went to turn the oven on, needing it preheat before she could cook the final product. While she waited, she pulled out a safe pan that could go into the oven without harm, putting that down beside the opened can of corn.

Her arm went over her forehead, moving her hair back again behind her ear. Now in this time of waiting, her thoughts attacked like rabid dogs. How could she have been so stupid? Asking him all those personal questions? Then slipping up, and even. She sighed deeply, and went back to stirring the meat, watching some of the red disappear into a cooked brown color. It would still take a while to finish, she hoped he'd like this meal. She'd cooked it for her Creator once, he'd said it was good... But he'd shut her down while he ate it. It made her eyebrows furrow, silently she sighed again and jumped up onto the counter so she could keep watch on the stove all while sitting. Her head lowered a bit, feeling a mixture of emotions which then caused her neck to spark. 'This is why he should have just shut you down' Her inner voice taunted her, making her cover her face with arm trying to get it to be quiet.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Shiro

Ryu Shiro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:37 am

The aroma coming from the kitchen was quite delicious and very tempting to just into the kitchen, and eat it out of the pan it was frying in. He didn't know he had meat in his fridge. He barely knew if he had anything in the fridge at all nor does he even remembering going out to buy meat or whatever else Jamie was cooking. No, he isn't really the alcoholic type, but it must have been a pretty unimportant and quick shopping trip for him to forget about what he bought. How well, it wasn't like he was going to cook anything nor would he ever. He would actually burn the house down if he tried. That was rather embarrassing to admit, bit at least he hadn't said it out loud and no one was here in the room with him. Seriously, what delicious smelling goodness was she making?!

The aroma made him rather lazy to get up and go check. It felt like shackles were strapped to him holding him down. Ugh. He would just have to wait for Jamie to shake him or call. He began to think once more which was making his brain rather numb.
Back to top Go down
Silverstone

Silverstone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:46 am

Taking a deep breath, Jamilyn adjusted herself, the meat was done thawing. She could smell that much, jumping down from the counter she stirred the now fully cooked meat. She grabs a rag and picks up the pan that held the meat, slowly sliding it into the pan she'd brought out that would soon be going into the oven. She shifted the meat so it covered the entire bottom of the pan, making sure that the sauce that came off the meat went it with it. The next step was putting the full can of corn over the meat, making sure it covered the entirety, after that she pick the pot up that had to potatoes, she then layered that on top. Smiling at her handy work, she picked up the pan and slid it into the oven. Setting her internal timer for 30 minutes, she turned off the burners and quietly walked into the living room.

In that same quiet manor, she sat down on the floor with her back against the couch, her short legs were out in front of her. She leaned her head back, staying silent for she still believed him to be asleep, even though she sat close to his legs she tried to minimize her presence, so she wouldn't disturb him. Her eyes looked blankly forward, spacing out as she listened to the small ticking of her timer using that to keep her inner-self from bugging her. She'd have to wake him, but it wouldn't be for a while at least, he deserved rest did he not?
Back to top Go down
Ryu Shiro

Ryu Shiro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:03 am

He actually did fall a sleep. All the thinking, pondering, and frustration made him exhausted and before he knew it, he had fall asleep. A nap could not hurt. He had a rather nice dreaming going on. Machines dancing around him, tools singing 'La-la-la' in a angelic voice, as he turned and turned around on his rolling stool. It then switched from that rather weird setting to him winning an award for best mechanic. Okay, this was a rather weird dream, but it was still nice and it was calming him down from all the thinking.

Whilst having happy dreams, he turned in his sleep to get a bit more comfortable. He turned to lay on his side on, facing the room. One arm was under neath his head as a rest and the other arm just hung to the ground, his hand slightly bent back—not to be uncomfortable— for his arm was long. He did not notice the presence of Jamie, sitting on the floor near his legs, he was just lost in his silly childish dreams of a mechanic.
Back to top Go down
Silverstone

Silverstone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:20 am

Jamilyn shifted her body when she heard him move, turning so that she faced the couch instead of having her back to it. A small smile raised her lips, seeing that he'd laid down with his arm on the ground, it made her quietly giggle to herself. He was like a big kid, sleeping so peacefully. She wondered what he was dreaming of, perhaps the sun? But more than likely it was of machines, that made sense to her for it was just who he was, wasn't it?
At that she wondered what it was like to sleep, she'd often compared her shut down mode to sleeping but she didn't dream in that state. Her head tilted, watching him with her soft gaze not even realizing it as she slipped into her own mind.

While she thought to herself, a soft hum came from her closed lips, it was a song she listened to often. It was misleading to her happiness, for an argument was going on in her mind. 'Jamison was perfect, why can't you be perfect?' 'I don't have to be' 'Lies, you can't be good to anyone if you're not perfect' 'Hush, I'm good to people; Look, I'm cooking for my friend' 'You're so dull, you're a maid, no more useful than a broom' 'Shut up' She put her arm over her face, leaning back with her hand on the floor behind her so she didn't go all the way backwards.

The timer inside continued to tick, tick, tick... 15 minutes were left when her inner argument quieted down. She let out a silent sigh, putting her arm down so she could look around again. Not that anything had really changed, he was sleeping and the food wasn't done. "If only" Her words were mumbled this time, laying back all the way on the floor, she crossed her legs over one another and pushed her dress down for it had bunched up above her knees; falling into idle mode, her eyes looked blankly upward listening to the soft ticking.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Shiro

Ryu Shiro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:56 am

His dreams were nice like little fluffy clouds and kittens. He raised the award over his head with one arm and then patted his winning machine next to him. A kiss was placed on his cheek and as he turned to see who it was, he was rather shocked for it—

There it was again. The same two words spoken softly. He opened his eyes slightly, and looked down to see Jamie on the floor. He blinked and she didn't seem to be on earth right at the moment. He stared at her for a moment before moving the hand that was draped on the floor and brushed her forehead, moving a few strands of hair out of her face, his face soft and content. He didn't really wanna say anything, but her name formed on his lips.

"Jamie?" he said, but softly like a whisper.

He hand stayed near her face, his gloved fingers brushing her cheek as he just watched her with soft yet unreadable eyes.
Back to top Go down
Silverstone

Silverstone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 2:06 am

The color of her eyes shifted from dim to light when she felt a piece of her hair move, then heard her own name. The bright blue irises of hers, slid to his face indicating she'd heard him, he looked so.. calm in that moment, it made her smile softly at him. The quietness of the room made her stay silent, gently putting her hand over his. Words formed in her mind, but instead of speaking them she simply gazed upward in an almost blissful way.
She hopefully hadn't woken him with anything she'd done, but the worry faded in this quiet moment. Her hand lifted off of his but instead of leaving it alone she traced a circle on the back of his gloved hand wondering if he could feel her finger's movement through the material.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Shiro

Ryu Shiro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:08 pm

(Sorry for the long wait!)

He stared at her, warm and collected eyes never turning away. He felt her tracing circles on the back of his gloved hand. His fingers brushed her cheek once more and then the timer for the stove went off. A lazy small smile tugged on the corner of his lips before he sighed and moved his hand away.

"Foods done..." he spoke softly in a whisper, but he didn't know why he did that. Maybe it was the silence in the air and he just didn't want to break it.

Pushing himself into a sitting position, Ryu ran a hand through his hair and smelled the aroma that the food was giving off. He really wanted to know what she was making, but he didn't to find out from himself when she served it to him. Strange, he didn't like the sound of that. It made Jamie sound like a maid and she wasn't. She's doing this as a deal, he reminded himself.
Back to top Go down
Silverstone

Silverstone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:25 am

Jamilyn blinked a bit, her hand sliding down as she got up to her feet.
"oh... right.." In a sort of quiet demeanor she put her hands behind her back, with a swift nod and a gentle smile she dashed away into the kitchen to take out the food she'd put into the stove.
Grabbing a rag she opened the oven, letting the full aroma fill through the kitchen and out into the living room, pulling out the pan with the concoction inside. The potatoes were crispy and brownish on the top, proving she'd done her cooking correct, carefully she set it on the stove top and grabbed a plate. With the wooden spoon she put half of the mixture onto the empty plate, making sure it spilled out to reveal the corn and the meat that hid beneath the cooked potatoes. She also picked out a fork and another rag, holding all three items in one hand whilst turning off the oven.
Balancing was easy as she made her way back to the living room, bending over she held the plate out to him, smiling graciously. She hoped he enjoyed what she'd made, but if he didn't? She could take crtisim, silently like any women should or so her programming said. Her eyes though, they stayed on the floor as if she were almost afraid to look at him. That moment before the timer went off haunted her in a silent way that she feared her eyes would tell.

(It's okay ^_^ don't worry about it)
Back to top Go down
Ryu Shiro

Ryu Shiro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:01 pm

(Blah! So sorry! (´Д`。) I don't know why I take forever!)

Ryu took the plate and began to eat. At first he said nothing, but just eat the food in large mouth fulls. He was pretty hungry and home cook meals were delicious. Were they always this delicious? He just wanted to savor the flavor and enjoy it. Once he was done, he set the plate on the table and let out a satisfied sigh, leaning back against the couch, and placed his hands behind his head.

"That was delicious, Jamie. Your cooking is amazing." he complimented and a smile was plastered on his face.

The memory from the moment before slammed back into his mind, but he pushed it away. He couldn't quite explain what happened there, but ignoring it was the best situation right now. He stared at the ceiling, avoiding eye contact with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]   It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Quite Shocking Isn't It? [Silverstone]
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next