The World of Kuroi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Kuroi

A world where your choices mean everything. Will you fight for the good or the bad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Updates
Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:10 am by Touya

» A lovely abode (Roku)
Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:28 am by Momoko Amarante

» Site Advertising
Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:37 am by Marcelle Amberden

» Role-play Requests
Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:01 pm by pipa

» Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale)
Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:34 pm by Aster A. Rothchild

» Soins à danser? Bane's Power
Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:15 am by Shadowbane

» Azreal, Bane
Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:58 am by Shadowbane

» Touya's Reaction's
Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:16 pm by Touya

» Signing up in Kuroi Housing.
Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:12 pm by Touya

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Touya
Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapHome at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 4 I_voting_barHome at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Marcelle Amberden
Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapHome at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 4 I_voting_barHome at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Silverstone
Yori Tatsuya
Nightshade
Ryu Shiro
Aster A. Rothchild
Roku
Momoko Amarante
Soubi
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is hassiushm

Our users have posted a total of 1403 messages in 181 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:32 am

Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Location : Hopefully some place suited for a lady...or beside Touya~

Character sheet
Species: Crusnik
Money: 100

Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:28 pm

Marcelle went to eat, but then Touya mentioned 'messing around'. She blushed and nearly dropped her food, turning to glare at Touya. Her hand smacked the side of his head and she laughed smirking at him.
"Honestly! Everyone knows you wait until the third date!"
She laughed loudly before eating the slice, hoping to get the same sort of reaction from him that he got from her. Her head turned to watch the television screen, and saw a cat trying to smack a mouse with a metal rod of sorts. The only result he got were three identical shapes of the mouse sticking his tongue out at him formed into the bar by the force of each strike.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet
Species: Demon Child of Sparda
Money: $50

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:35 pm

Touya felt the hit on his head and he laughed with his eyes closed. "Hey, can't blame me for trying~ However, that just proves I am better.", Touya was able to mess around some what and he thought of it as a good thing for he was getting better slowly but surely. Turning his attention to the Tv however did strike his funny bone and he laughed for a while with his eyes closed. Touya couldn't help but snicker and laugh lightly to himself trying his hardest to contain his laughter if it was to loud. "I love this show!", Touya said happily as he smiled in Marcelle's direction before returning his attention to the Tv.

(Well this is my last post, lovely. Talk to you tomorrow~)
Back to top Go down
https://worldofkuroi.forumotion.com
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:38 pm

(bye bye!)
Marcelle smiled as she began eating the second slice of pizza, watching the tv screen with Touya. She laughed as the cats attempts were thwarted, or he was even nearly killed by a large bull dog.
"I do not watch much television since I have many other practices to keep my mind occupied, but this is quite amusing. So absurd and humorous."
Finishing the last of the pizza she leaned her head against Touya's, and laughed at such a simple yet amusing show.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:08 am

The demon smirked to Marcelle rather amused and entertained for he was liking the looks she was making and here he thought she was a evil women. Touya could see clearly on what she is, for she was a women who needed a lot of love and tender care. Everyone needed a little love right? Touya felt really loved at this moment. "Tv is my best friend. It tells you a lot of things. Books may have information but Tv has more information than books. I mean look, they have this show~ Tom and Jerry~ Genius~", Touya laughed as he said this before looking to Marcelle again with a happy expression over his face. Things were interesting to him, Touya could watch Tv forever but he knew better than to do that for he may get fat.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:16 am

Marcelle laughed as well, finding Touya's comment on the genius of such a program to be genius. She felt him gazing at her and she turned to return said gaze, the same happiness on her own face. Her hand found it's way to hold the side of his face, as she smiled as simply remained silent. Mostly for the romance of the moment....also because she had no idea of what to say next. The hour ticked by, the clock approaching eight thirty now, she would have to at least call her father soon or she would be in a world of trouble.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:20 am

Touya blinked but smiled looking at Marcelle now being almost dazed as she was before whispering. "Lovely has lovely eyes~~", Touya couldn't help but laugh after saying that before looking to her lips and pecking his lips against hers for a second before moving away. The demon however glanced to the clock for a tiny second and he looked to Marcelle lightly concerned. "So, what are we going to do now?", Touya was curious and he wondered about what he should do. Should he take her home? Touya wasn't sure if she wanted to go home, maybe it would be best to call then again he didn't want to hear her father's rage about where she had stayed. Touya smirked. "You know what? Forget my earlier comment~"
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:11 am

Touya leaned in to peck her lips quickly, and as he moved away she smiled. He asked what they would do now, and she thought of this for a good while. What would they do now? She did not want to go home and leave him just yet, and calling her father would most definitely earn her a shouting at. "You know what? Forget my earlier comment." Marcelle's head lifted from its place on her hand and she turned to him. Plain o see she was confused by the look on her face. What had he thought of now?
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:24 pm

Touya raised a eyebrow and smiled big as he allowed his tongue to go around his mouth before closing his eyes fully and laughing like a happy go lucky teenager would. "Man, I love being me~~", Touya sang this happily before placing his right hand up and cupping her cheek with his hand. The demon was hearing what was all going on, on the Tv and he couldn't help but lightly laugh and snicker as he looked over Marcelle's expression and face. Touya had to admit Marcelle had the most beautiful face that he has ever seen. "Hm, what am I going to do with you now?"
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:29 pm

Touya's hand brushed against the skin of her face, and she blushed softly. A smirked crossed over her face as she mirrored the action with her own hand, gliding her thumb across his cheek bone.
"Now now Touya, behave yourself. You are not yet fully healed, do not go doing anything too physical just yet."
Marcelle teased as she tuned out the noise from the television and focused onto Touya. What would he do now? Marcelle found that she was quite curious as to find out.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:36 pm

The demon smirked to her touch but when he heard her say 'No' again made Touya pout like a child would do. "Hey now, come on~", Touya sighed shaking his head before glaring at his ribs. "This is your fault.", his tone sounded a little cute sounding but it was meant to sound like this for the demon had a way of pouting which made a kid look almost bad. Almost. Touya was older than all of the kids on Kuroi and so it was lightly funny seeing him act like a child, then again he couldn't help but act like one around Marcelle for she liked him the way that he was and that made his heart go all over the place in his chest. "Knowing you lovely, you may just say no when I am healed~~" Touya said this while lightly laughing and closing his eyes looking a little heart broken but it was all just for show as he placed his other hand over his face as he faked sobbed. "You torment me so much~"
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:39 pm

"Oh come now Touya, I just do not want you to hurt yourself further."
She said in a soft tone as she hugged him.
"And do not forget it has only been about a day since this intimacy between us began, do not go moving that fast mister."
She softly scolded as she turned his head to look at her. But the false anger on her face quickly faded and turned into a smile as she leaned forward and kissed him softly.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:43 pm

Touya heard everything that she had said and he couldn't help but mumble something and then laugh afterwards, for he found it rather funny. The demon felt the hug from her which made him lightly sigh which didn't last long for he looked at her with a raised eyebrow and a smile. Touya was about to say something but it was captured by her lips which made him lightly snicker within his throat before returning the kiss. Softly both of his arms stretched around her waist lightly as he kept the kissing up with a obvious smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:50 pm

Marcelle let her hands slip onto Touya's neck, fiddling with the ends of his hair. She pulled from the kiss for just a moment and muttered softly
"Now I said that type of activity is not allowed, but there are other minor things we can do."
Her lips found his again, greedy for more attention. Pale fingers traced patterns through his pale white hair, circling around each follicle it could find.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:55 pm

During the time that they part lips did he speak up a bit happily. "Minor? I see nothing as minor, lovely.", Touya sang this happily and when she returned the kiss did he of course accepted it while feeling her hands going through his hair. The demon had to admit he liked the minor things but his body was so taking this the wrong way and he wondered if that was his fault or mainly his bodies fault. Touya wondered about that when he returned the kiss with Marcelle and he simply had to break apart from the kiss while whistling. "Man, if you keep doing this to me who knows what will happen?", Touya lightly laughed while laying his head under hers in a kind but loving embrace. The demon looked like a child holding on to its parent but this was the only thing he could do to relax himself.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:00 pm

His head rested under hers and she kept running his fingers through his hair as she kissed his forehead.
"It cannot be helped, we have known one another so long I seem to be comfortable with you enough for such things to happen. And...let us not forget you have already seen me in a less...decent state."
Yes, Touya had seen her nude already but quite by accident. Up until now Marcelle had forgotten about that. Another reason why she had turned down his ideas were of a more personal reason: her father.
"I also fear that father would react drastically if we were to be more intimate already. Who knows what he would do if he found out? I might lose you...I never want that."
She held him tighter, closer to her beating heart. If father found out then she would either lose him, or he would be forced to marry her so early on. Marcelle wanted things slow, she wanted to truly experience love, not love making right away.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:04 pm

"That is understandable. I really don't have anyone to go against my relationship. I mean I live alone.", Touya's tone was a lot more serious and mature than all the other things that he had said. Normally, the demon would sound like a child and actually pout on several occasions but he was quite mature as well not that it ever lasts long. Touya went through a lot of hardships and he guessed that it could not be helped since he was a demon, through all of it all he even watched his mother die. No, he killed his mother and some have said it was by accident but he couldn't help but feel that it was his fault. Touya had his eyes focused on the apartment floor as he still remained in Marcelle's arms never moving from them.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:09 pm

"I should call father, to at least let him know where I am and that I am safe. He should be awake by now and worried."
Marcelle's tone held some fright in it. Father would most certainly have a lot to say to the two of them once she told him that now Touya was her boyfriend. She feared he would react very strongly, cursing and becoming very angry. But perhaps he would accept it? He was a good father, and only wanted his children to be happy. He approved of Touya as her friend, why not her boyfriend?
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:13 pm

Touya blinked and he moved away and allowed his hands to go up in the air to allow her easy access. "Alright~", Touya sort of smirked before lowering his hand over the end of the couch and handed her the old fashioned phone that belonged to the apartment and not to him. The demon had heard of cell phones but he could never actually find the time to buy one for well how could he buy one. They seemed to be to much work to keep a hold of, or it was like that to him. Touya smiled of course as he held the phone out for her, and he wondered what she had thought of such a phone.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:21 pm

As he handed her the phone, Marcelle it with great hesitance before picking it up and beginning to dial. With each ring she braced herself, at the third ring she heard a tired 'hello?' on the other line.
"H-hello father, I was just going to let you-"
"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!!!"
Marcelle recoiled and held the phone away from her ear as all manner of shouts came from the ear piece of the telephone.
"I have not seen you all night and it is almost ten in the morning!!! Do you have any idea how worried I was?!!!"
"Father I am sorry...I have been with Touya this entire time."
A sigh echoed from the other end.
"Well at least you are safe-WAIT! You are in his home?!!"
"Yes I am! He and I were injured in a fight with rogue demons and I spent the night here, we did nothing do not over react!"
"Oh so now he is your little boyfriend or something?!"
"Yes actually he is!!"
Marcelle shouted back, and was returned with a long pause on the other end. It last for a long moment, and Marcelle grew more and more frightened of what father might say. When he replied at last she cringed at his voice by instinct.
"I see then... Well, tell him thank you for watching after you, and that I wish to speak with him once he is free. Come home by this afternoon, love you."
With that there was a click on the other end and Marcelle picked up nothing but the dial tone. That was it? Slowly she placed the phone back on the receiver, shocked that he was not more angry with her.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:25 pm

When the phone rang did Touya hold his ears for he heard it from where he was and keeping his hands over his ears did he look to the Tv in hopes of taking away the ear ringing. The demon glanced to Marcelle as he watched her talk from the corner of his eyes and after she hung up did he move his hands off of his ears and then silently he blinked and looked to her rather surprised but that changed to a smile. "Let me guess? He is madder than flames right? Your hot ticket father is indeed a good looking man, who knew he had so much rage as a hound?~", Touya was of course joking around as he watched her waiting for a response of some kind from Marcelle.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:36 pm

Marcelle turned to look at Touya, the surprise still hanging on her facial features like heavy rain drops.
"No...after I told him about us he simply said to say thank you for watching after me and he wished to speak with you when you are free... He did not sound angry about it at all."
With Touya being her first boyfriend, she had expected her father to react much harsher then he did. But it seemed things were rather calm, but of course she expected Touya to get the whole thing once he saw Zaine again. Treat my daughter right or I will kill you. Don't cheat on my daughter or I will kill you. Don't get her pregnant or I will kill you. All that and so on.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:43 pm

Touya hums lightly with his eyes narrowed. "So, he is a big soft hearted man huh?~", Touya teased as he now fully looked at Marcelle and then after a moment did he look to the Tv rather calmly as if meeting him wasn't going to be a big deal but then his expression became a little surprised and he slowly stood up and placed his hands behind his head as he walked over to the chair holding his jacket and weapons. "Well I'm moving.", Touya took off his robe and threw it on the chair after taking his jacket off of the chair and putting it on himself. The demon however stopped and poked his ribs really hard and when he felt no pain did he blink and poke the same place over and over as if making sure he wasn't experiencing something out of a dream. Touya was only kidding when he said he would be moving, he couldn't afford to move after all he still had to pay the landlord on his rent.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:47 pm

Marcelle sensed the joke in his tone and smirked, standing up as well. She poked her side quickly, nothing. It was healing quite quickly now. As Touya began to place his jacket on she walked over and watched for a long moment. Then her hand slowly began to lift behind his back. He would expect the smack to the head as usual...but that was not where she was aiming. Her hand made contact with the left side of his rear end and she could not keep herself form blushing and laughing almost evilly.
"Where ever you will go I will follow."
She replied, straightening her clothing a bit. This dress was torn and dirty, it would need much salvaging after she returned home.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:52 pm

Touya was to busy fixing himself that he wasn't expecting the attack coming from Marcelle and when he felt something touch his rear end did his eyes go wide and he jumped rather quickly holding his back side now. "No!", Touya said this with a smirk on his face but then his head went to the side as he held his ribs now and he groaned in a laughter. "Look what you did!", Touya whined and he couldn't help but laugh and in between each laugh was there a groan and a heated complaint escaping from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:56 pm

Marcelle laughed as he jumped and turned laughing and groaning at her. She smirked and gave him a gliding kiss over his lips.
"Do not play me the fool demon man, I know you liked it."
She whispered before laughing softly. Touya seemed to be recovering just fine, except for the occasional twinge of pain and groan of complaint between his laughing fit. He seemed surprise when Marcelle done it, for he would not have jumped as such if he was not. She found it quite amusing in truth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next