The World of Kuroi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Kuroi

A world where your choices mean everything. Will you fight for the good or the bad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Updates
Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:10 am by Touya

» A lovely abode (Roku)
Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:28 am by Momoko Amarante

» Site Advertising
Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:37 am by Marcelle Amberden

» Role-play Requests
Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:01 pm by pipa

» Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale)
Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:34 pm by Aster A. Rothchild

» Soins à danser? Bane's Power
Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:15 am by Shadowbane

» Azreal, Bane
Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:58 am by Shadowbane

» Touya's Reaction's
Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:16 pm by Touya

» Signing up in Kuroi Housing.
Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:12 pm by Touya

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Touya
Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) I_vote_lcapHome at last with a lady (Marcelle) I_voting_barHome at last with a lady (Marcelle) I_vote_rcap 
Marcelle Amberden
Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) I_vote_lcapHome at last with a lady (Marcelle) I_voting_barHome at last with a lady (Marcelle) I_vote_rcap 
Silverstone
Yori Tatsuya
Nightshade
Ryu Shiro
Aster A. Rothchild
Roku
Momoko Amarante
Soubi
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is hassiushm

Our users have posted a total of 1403 messages in 181 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:32 am

Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet
Species: Demon Child of Sparda
Money: $50

Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) Empty
PostSubject: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 4:25 pm

It was a very long trip, much longer than he could of thought possible. All the turns and walkways were very long and plenty of people stared at them as if wondering what the heck was going on. Touya's apartment finally came into view, a rather tall tower that held plenty of resident including the demon who was being helped by a lady at this very moment. Approaching his door, Touya simply got a silver key out of his pocket and placed it inside of the door. After a moment did it finally unlock and inside the room was a rather small but cozy living space. A long couch infront of a rather medium size Tv. A older model of Tv which was on and was showing things on the news. The lights were sort of dim giving the room a rather lonely glow to it, and the window was small but it held a good view outside. Touya softly moved himself off of Marcelle and slowly walked to the bathroom in search of the items in his bathroom compartment. The apartment room was lightly messy with papers from unknown senders as well as pizza boxes which were all stuffed in a large bag in the corner of the room. It was a rather decent but sort of messy room do to all of the papers and envelopes which were scattered on the table infront of the couch as well as the floor of the apartment.
Back to top Go down
https://worldofkuroi.forumotion.com
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Location : Hopefully some place suited for a lady...or beside Touya~

Character sheet
Species: Crusnik
Money: 100

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 4:34 pm

Finally they arrived, as Touya quickly staggered off to take care of himself. At that moment she didn't even care how messy this place was, her body screamed in pain and she wanted to rest. Hobbling around the couch, she fell onto her back biting her lip to keep from moaning in pain as her wounded shoulder made contact with the rough surface. She caught her breath, and rested her aching body. Now she didn't even know if she could make it back home...or even if she wanted to. Rolling her head over she watched the television flicker in the dim lighting. Nothing that truly concerned her, she rolled her head back upright and watched the ceiling, waiting for Touya to do something, anything really.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 4:40 pm

The demon finally came out with two white boxes that were actually large in size and he walked over slowly to the couch. "Here we are. Painkillers to medicine of any kind.", Touya lightly smiled to Marcelle who was on the couch and he sort of frowned seeing how his couch looked. It was obvious he forgot to put the blanket cover over it to make it less well horrible feeling. Touya did feel embarrassed for a moment and then opening one of his boxes did he pull out a rather large bottle of painkillers and shaking the bottle did he pour out 4 pills and placed them in his mouth. Swallowing it dryly did he frown some what and then took some bandages as he walked to the bathroom. "Use anything in those boxes. I'll be back.", Touya took off his jacket as well as his weapons and laid them in a chair which was up against the wall near the bathroom door. Closing the door behind, Touya knew what he would be in for which is why he took the whole bottle in with him.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 4:47 pm

Touya came back with the first aide kits, and right then he was a god send to her. As soon as he vanished she looked around, making sure there were no clear views, and slowly undressed to attend to her wounds. The cream medicine she had found felt good on the many cuts over her body, soothing the pain away. Next the bandages she wound them around herself, midsection, chest, and shoulder, taking her time to make them right. She had much to do, luckily she thought Touya would be busy until she could dress herself again.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 7:53 pm

Touya frowned for the mirror in the bathroom showed what he had done to himself, an awful sight was something that the demon didn't like much. His hands went to his sides which were both a black color with a hint of red to them and that made his face show a lot of concern. The cuts he had gotten were not at all bad as his sides at this moment and he couldn't help but run his finger over them. They were indeed broken and he frowned for he surely didn't want to go to the hospital. Touya looked to the painkillers and then to the bath tube which was clean. A clear debation was now being made and he frowned even more as he walked over toward the bathroom closet and found some towels as well as soap and shampoo. A clear look of annoyance was made and he simply looked to the sink now for he was debating on how he should treat his sides. "Man...", he grumbled this as he lowered his head in the sink and let the ice cold water run over the cut somewhere on his head. Wincing and gasping, the pain was far worse when he tried to clean it. Those demons must of had something more to them. They must of had poison or something to those means within their claws. Why else would it hurt so bad.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 7:59 pm

Marcelle kept wrapping herself, feeling more and more trapped by the second. Each twist hurt her inured side, and she felt a little self conscious. Her body was so thin and lanky, she had no curves, no big bust. It did nothing for her image. A soft 'tch' escaped her as she thought of that being the reason why father bought her dresses with extra padding in the chest. Curse him! Her face was beautiful, but with out a proper body she'd never find a man. How depressing. Oh well, focus on the task at hand she thought and winced again as she kept wrapping her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:06 pm

After splashing his face a good few times did he sigh looking to the side at the door, he may as well call a hospital or a doctor somewhere nearby. Touya always did call when he had nothing to treat his wounds properly. The demon opened the bathroom door with a sigh and as he walked out was he introduced to Marcelle treating her own wounds and his expression was blank. As blank as a face could get, both of his eyes were wide and his body went numb for a moment for he knew something may come to happen to him. Touya had completely ignored his sides as he stood there frozen with a hint of red over both of his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:11 pm

Marcelle turned to dab more lotion onto her shoulder, and paused dead as she saw Touya standing there. The gauze and bottle of ointment fell from her hands to the floor, as a pungent red smeared onto her face. Eyes wide, she froze stiff, the two just staring at one another. Marcelle did not know how to react, scream? Throw something at him? Everything had just gone blank as she kept staring at him. The awkward settled into the air, but she still didn't move. It almost felt like she had entered rigor mortis, her body didn't move a muscle to cover herself or to scream at Touya. She had never been seen like this by a man, and therefore never knew how to react.

Last edited by Marcelle Amberden on Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:15 pm

"Uh...um...sorry!", Touya lowered his face as he slowly walked backward with his head down, grabbing the bathroom door knob did he walk into the bathroom and closed the door behind himself. The demon leaned against the door with a face that seemed to be well beyond surprised, he actually felt his body grow hot and his breathing grow heavy. Covering his face now was he now feeling the side effects or he thought he was feeling side effects from the painkillers. No, they were not the painkillers and that it was his body responding to the lady that he had just saw in a rather revealed manner. Everyone knew what this meant or actually only he knew what this meant. Touya may come to never sleep at all tonight.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Touya retreated back into the bathroom, and Marcelle took quick action. In flash she grabbed her dress and pressed the smooth fabric over her body. A death grip with uneasy hands on the sleeves she sat on the couch again. Heart beat echoing in her ears, she felt her breathing come faster. Touya had seen her naked, her best friend had seen her naked...how mortifying. What must he think of her now? Standing once more she quickly slipped herself through the fabric and sat once again.
A hand pressed itself over the heart in her chest. Still off beat, by roughly a mile. Marcelle's cheek burned a fiery red, as she tried to clear her mind of what on earth had just happened.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:31 pm

The demon was actually afraid to walk back into the room that contained Marcelle, and so he may as well try something. Anything to help his ribs heal without the professional advice from over the phone. Slowly leaving from the door did he open the drawer doors under the sink and he sighed a little bit with a small smile over his features. Touya had found the splints and he wondered how long they were there. The demon must of moved them and he couldn't recall when he had moved them. Slowly he took the splints, the ones much longer for uses like his legs to his ribs and placing them firmly up against his sides did he begin to banage himself with his eyes closed and a rather sour sound came from his throat. The painkillers weren't doing their job or rather he must of not taken enough of them. After mending himself did he sigh and feel like some kind of stick figure. Touya looked over them and he sighed seeing that they were in the right place. Walking over to the bathroom closet again did he take his custom made robe out and wrapped it around himself. The robe was a rather dark color of red with his name engraved on it, now looking to the door he sighed and opened it after picking up the bottle of painkillers. Opening the door fully did he swallow another four pills. The cuts on his head and cheek were fine though they still stung a little bit. Walking over to where he kept the soft blanket for the couch did he approach the couch with Marcelle on it. Softly he spread the blanket over the top of the couch and sat down beside Marcelle with a rather calm look.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:35 pm

As she heard the bathroom door open once more, Marcelle's wings twitched once in fright. So lost in her train of thought she had not expected such a noise and it surprised her. Touya spread some sort of sheet over the couch and sat beside her, and for a long time she said nothing, not even looking at him. Mostly due to the fact her face was still bright red. Now what? The air had become awkward again, and he looked so calm about it too. She knew it, he was not impressed by what he sa- HEY WAIT A MINUTE! Why was she thinking that?! Touya didn't like her that way, and she didn't like him that way so why would she be upset over him looking so calm after seeing her like that?! It made no sense! As she tried to relax her face turned even redder as she tried to keep herself from cursing. Embarrassed, mad (at herself), and feeling down on herself did not suit this lady.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:41 pm

Touya glanced to Marcelle and he felt his mouth being dry and he narrowed his eyes some what. The demon could still feel his body being hot as well as his body shaking as if wanting something. It was obvious that seeing her revealed must of awoken his drive of some kind. Never had he thought that his body would do such a thing to him but he hadn't been with someone for so long that it was like his body was desperate for it now. Touya tried to keep his mind off of his desires as he looked to the Tv which was still showing the news and he frowned. Taking up the remote off of the table did he change the channel to some kind of murder files and he spent a few moments watching that with his eyes now relaxed. Touya blinked once and changed the channel to some kind of cooking channel and he watched that for a moment. This wasn't keeping his mind off of his desires at all, since his mind continued to buzz with the images that he had just now saw moments ago. The demon was impressed and at the same time feeling well horrible. Like he would do that to Marcelle.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:53 pm

Her mind was a complete frenzy, Marcelle was so confused. She was actually upset that Touya looked so calm about this, making her think he didn't like what he saw. This was completely ludicrous! Touya seemed very quiet though, maybe he was trying to think of something else as well. The television light flickered back and forth as he switched channels, as if desperately searching for some way to take his mind off the little incident. He seemed tense, didn't want to look at her. Now she felt really disgusted with herself, and angry at him for thinking she was attractive until it came down to the natural order of the body.
She turned and rested her chin on the arm of the couch, glaring at the vacant wall as if plotting her revenge on Touya. The wall depicted her doing many things to him, only in her eyes of course.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:06 pm

This was a lost battle and the demon could see that for he lowered his head and mumbled something which sounded nothing like human talk. Touya's body clearly shaked now and he placed his hands now over his face for he was really upset. Surely his body would stop after sometime but it was proven wrong as he continued to shake. Deep within his mind was he cursing, why did he stare at her. Touya was obviously mad at himself for mainly not knowing what his body would do. "Why?", Touya's tone sounded strangled and his body became hotter as he placed his right hand through his white locks. "Why is your body doing this to me? I can't control my thoughts or myself.", his tone slurred some what. Marcelle was indeed beautiful to him and her body was just breath taking, just seeing her revealed made his body go insane with emotions. Why now was his body reacting like this. Touya knew he couldn't be with Marcelle, after all they came from two different worlds.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:13 pm

Touya's 'why' made her scowl even harder as she took even more pleasure in thinking of ways to torment him. Then he continued on, and the wall went from an evil plotting black board, to a simple white wash wall again. Marcelle sat up and said nothing, looking conflicted herself. She was glad that he wasn't disgusted by her, but was worried that now she would be in danger here. Who was she kidding? This was Touya. Sure right now he was raging with insane desire but he would never hurt her. But then she began to think what did this mean for the two of them now? He was fighting his own body, trying to keep himself from her. Did he think they couldn't be together?...No, that was probably right, and thinking that hurt Marcelle deep inside.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:25 pm

Touya continued to fight off his body and he looked to her now. "I'm sorry. It would seem that my old drive is back and I can't well control it. You are indeed a beautiful women and I am a dirty guy who has hardly nothing to give you. I mean, would you be happy if a guy you were with was and is well called a commoner?", his tone held curiosity as well as concern as he looked to her now. The Tv within the room was pretty much showing on how to slice up a salmon and how to prepare it not that the demon took notice to that as he looked at her now. Touya waited and as he waited he could actually breath for his body felt a tad bit better.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:35 pm

She felt him looking at her, and she heard him call her beautiful. Then ask if she would be happy with a man who was known as a commoner. Marcelle took a moment, she had been so appalled by commoners for so long, and to think that now she was in this situation with one...she didn't care.
"If it was anyone else I would be laughing myself to sleep this night at their stupidity for going for someone so out of their league... But it is not anyone else. It is you Touya. You never had that commoner sense to me, I never labeled you as such. I would not be friends with you, or even be in your house, or even allow you to live after what you saw if I did. You were different...I liked you. I still do, I have all the money I could ever want. everything at my beck and call. But, it is true, money cannot buy true happiness. I have had a taste of it though, many in fact. And...it has always been when I am with you.
She poured her heart and soul out to Touya, all saying the truth. Why would she want anyone for their money when she was already rich? Touya was a good man, they were lucky to have one another, she couldn't care less what class he was.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:39 pm

A surprised face came over him now and his body shook in nervousness now for he wondered if he had heard that right. The demon shook his head some what with a small smile and a red tint on his face as she said the things that she said. Would she be purely happy with him. Touya questioned that now as he looked to her again and he smiled a bit large than the other smiles he had done so far today. "Do you mean all of that?", Touya's face showed how happy he was but he was still nervous about it as well. It was a little suspenseful on his part for he wasn't sure if he was hearing this right or not.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:45 pm

Marcelle laughed softly, trying to tease the tension as she slowly turned her head toward him, but not looking at him just yet.
"I am a lady Touya, and one of the many things we do not do is lie. I never lie, filthy habit it is."
She brushed back her pale white locks away from her face, trying to hide the blush on her face from Touya. This was a very tense moment, so many thing were up in the air at Marcelle wasn't sure if she could catch them all in time before they all splintered on the ground. But if this worked out, she'd have more then one set of hands to help her catch them.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:49 pm

Touya looked to the Tv now in pretty much awe at the moment for he blinked a few times and then he closed his eyes and smiled. "Here I thought I would never have a chance with you.", Touya lightly laughed as he looked to her now and he seemed like he was for really in a good mood. The demon couldn't help but watch her and how she was reacting. Everything was happening today and that made him well like today. Action then leads to romance apparently and that made him smile. Touya had known Marcelle for a while and then a thought came up into his mind and he frowned a little. "What would your hot ticket father say?"
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:54 pm

"I do not think father will not have much say in this, I am an adult biologically he cannot intervene as much as he wishes. Besides, he likes you Touya, I think after he gets used to the fact his oldest daughter is happy with someone like you he will over look it. And you know me, if he says no-"
At this point she turned around, looking at him with a smirk on her face. It screamed deviousness.
"Who is to say I am a good girl all the time? Who is to say I will not simply go behind his back and see you anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:58 pm

Touya lightly laughed with his eyes closed and a smile on his face. "Wow. If you think so then well what can I say. I'll just have to stand by and see what happens hm?", Touya smiled some more as he looked down and then he glanced to Marcelle with a big smile. The demon had to admit she was breath taking. Everything about her just seemed to mix in so well with him. After a moment did he now look to her fully and place his right hand on her cheek as he leaned into her face now. Touya closed his eyes as he allowed his forehead to touch hers. "I am glad though. That you would see me against your father's wishes though~"
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:08 pm

Touya took her face in his hand and placed his forehead upon hers. With a smile and a soft blush, Marcelle's hand roamed up to his and lay on his skin. It was rough and worn but so soothing to her. Her eyes stared into his, never breaking contact with the for a second. A night of thrilling battle mellowed into a growing romance between two friends.
"I may be a polite little lady, but I can be selfish when it comes to something I truly want you know."
She said in a hushed tone, still never breaking eye contact with him. A demon and a crusnik together, who would have thought? She trusted Touya, she was thrilled to be around him, he made her truly happy. Nothing could keep her away from him when they were friends, and even death itself could not keep her away from him now.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:14 pm

The demon smiled as he chuckled right after she had said that and it was all true, she was stubborn and in a way that was a good thing. "I know for a fact that you wouldn't stop for anything either.", Touya lowered his eyes to look at her lips and his body felt hot again for a moment and he said in a soft murmur. "We both would most likely do anything to get what we want huh?". The demon moved his forehead away from hers and he placed his lips over hers and then sealed his lips with hers. Touya wasn't holding her but if she wished to move away she could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next