The World of Kuroi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Kuroi

A world where your choices mean everything. Will you fight for the good or the bad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Updates
Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:10 am by Touya

» A lovely abode (Roku)
Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:28 am by Momoko Amarante

» Site Advertising
Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:37 am by Marcelle Amberden

» Role-play Requests
Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:01 pm by pipa

» Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale)
Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:34 pm by Aster A. Rothchild

» Soins à danser? Bane's Power
Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:15 am by Shadowbane

» Azreal, Bane
Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:58 am by Shadowbane

» Touya's Reaction's
Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:16 pm by Touya

» Signing up in Kuroi Housing.
Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:12 pm by Touya

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Touya
Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapHome at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 5 I_voting_barHome at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Marcelle Amberden
Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapHome at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 5 I_voting_barHome at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Silverstone
Yori Tatsuya
Nightshade
Ryu Shiro
Aster A. Rothchild
Roku
Momoko Amarante
Soubi
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is hassiushm

Our users have posted a total of 1403 messages in 181 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:32 am

Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet
Species: Demon Child of Sparda
Money: $50

Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:02 pm

"I did like it, but my ribs did not so much it would seem?", Touya lightly snickered and sighed looking down with a smile on his face. Never had he been expecting such a thing to happen to him and he wondered why she had done that. Touya after all heard her say no a ton of times which confused him rather heavily. The demon blinked feeling the kiss on his lips and he relaxed somewhat and he hoped that by relaxing it helped his ribs feel a tad bit better which was proven wrong. Touya rubbed his sides now and he frowned rather upset feeling the pain back, and here he thought he was healed which was a big fat lie. Why must his body lie to him, Touya didn't like it for he so wished his body would heal so he can do what he wanted when he wanted.
Back to top Go down
https://worldofkuroi.forumotion.com
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Location : Hopefully some place suited for a lady...or beside Touya~

Character sheet
Species: Crusnik
Money: 100

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:05 pm

Pulling away Marcelle saw Touya in pain and she frowned, placing a very tender hand on his side. It was barely even touching his skin, she could not even feel the roughness of his skin against her fingers.
"I am sorry love, I simply wished to get you back for all the times you hinted at such a thing. I did not mean to hurt you."
She said softly as she ran her hand along his hair.
"Forgive me?"
She asked, giving him the cutest look she could with her ruby red eyes meeting his.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:09 pm

"Ah, you are fine. I think my body is older than I am. Usually, injuries like this would heal quicker but I guess I am old.", Touya said this with a laugh and he allowed his eyes to close for it was a way for him to forget he had such injuries which wasn't the case. "So, your father wants to meet me huh? I may as well bring all my weapons.", Touya lightly chuckled as he looked at her now with a smile over his features. In a way the demon looked content which made him happy, if he could look like this then he would surely feel better after a while.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:13 pm

"Yes he does, I am sure it is the usual speech when a man dates someone's daughter, treat her well, do not cheat on her. He will not hurt you for risk hurting me in the process, do not worry love father will not be angry...I hope."
She muttered the last bit, hoping Touya had not heard her. In truth she had no idea how her father would react to Touya now being her boyfriend instead of just her friend. Perhaps she said this to make him, and herself feel a little better about this meeting.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:17 pm

Touya blinked with his eyes wide now and he made a serious look on his face. "Well, whatever he throws at me I will throw it back twice as hard.", Touya looked almost mature in the face and looked at the clock he sort of smirked and looked to Marcelle ready to take on a army. "Let's go!", Touya threw his fist in the air that held his guns in their holders, and swiftly he threw the guns on and attached them to his back. "He wants to meet me? Then he can have me!", Touya was doing this to make himself feel better, walking out of his door was he met face to face with a ugly looking man which made Touya nervously smirk. "Oh~ Rent time huh?", Touya handed the landlord the right amount of money and messed with his thumbs looking a little scared which he really wasn't as the landlord counted up the money with a angry look about his old looking face.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:21 pm

Marcelle smiled at Touya's enthusiasm, following him to the door with a smile. This would work, she felt it would. The door opened to a very old, ugly looking man and Marcelle jumped a bit in surprise. This was Touya's landlord? She heard him mention rent, and he handed the man many bill folds. She waited to see if the man would be pleased and go away so they could get this over with.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:24 pm

Touya lightly flinched at the mens yelling for he was speaking in a different language and he waddled away with his cane helping him descend from the stairs. The demon lightly understood what he was saying and he couldn't help but sigh with his head down, his power he felt died when seeing that ugly man in the face. "It has to be a crime to look that bad...!", Touya groaned with his hands now over his face as if crying but he really wasn't. The demon surely hated ugly things and so it could not be helped. Touya lifted his face from his hands and he continued walking out the door. "Let's go."

(Exit.)
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:26 pm

Mr. Landlord began shouting at Touya in a different tongue before finally waddling away hobbled over a cane. She sighed, that was true. She may see that face in her nightmares for the next few nights. Taking hold of Touya's hand to comfort him, she followed after him, holding tight to his fingers to reassure that he was not alone. She would be coming with him into the office this time, Zaine would not harm him as long as she was there too.
{Exit}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)   Home at last with a lady (Marcelle) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home at last with a lady (Marcelle)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5