The World of Kuroi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Kuroi

A world where your choices mean everything. Will you fight for the good or the bad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Updates
Temporary Life Together (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:10 am by Touya

» A lovely abode (Roku)
Temporary Life Together (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:28 am by Momoko Amarante

» Site Advertising
Temporary Life Together (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:37 am by Marcelle Amberden

» Role-play Requests
Temporary Life Together (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:01 pm by pipa

» Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale)
Temporary Life Together (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:34 pm by Aster A. Rothchild

» Soins à danser? Bane's Power
Temporary Life Together (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:15 am by Shadowbane

» Azreal, Bane
Temporary Life Together (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:58 am by Shadowbane

» Touya's Reaction's
Temporary Life Together (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:16 pm by Touya

» Signing up in Kuroi Housing.
Temporary Life Together (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:12 pm by Touya

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Touya
Temporary Life Together (Marcelle) I_vote_lcapTemporary Life Together (Marcelle) I_voting_barTemporary Life Together (Marcelle) I_vote_rcap 
Marcelle Amberden
Temporary Life Together (Marcelle) I_vote_lcapTemporary Life Together (Marcelle) I_voting_barTemporary Life Together (Marcelle) I_vote_rcap 
Silverstone
Yori Tatsuya
Nightshade
Ryu Shiro
Aster A. Rothchild
Roku
Momoko Amarante
Soubi
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is hassiushm

Our users have posted a total of 1403 messages in 181 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:32 am

Temporary Life Together (Marcelle)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet
Species: Demon Child of Sparda
Money: $50

Temporary Life Together (Marcelle) Empty
PostSubject: Temporary Life Together (Marcelle)   Temporary Life Together (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:09 pm

Upon returning to the apartment, Touya still couldn't help but rub his ribs from when they left from the hospital. The demon found it cute and at the same time wonderful, Marcelle had so much spunk and that was probably why he loved her so much. Touya opened the door for her to his apartment and spred his arms out as he looked over his shoulder. "Make yourself home, lovely~", Touya then lowered his arms and looked a little embarrassed as he closed his eyes. "Uh, it really isn't much of a home, it is a tad bit messy. I believe it needs a women's touch?", Touya laughed to himself as he saw the empty pizza boxes everywhere and the lights being a little dim. It was a old fashioned apartment that didn't have much of anything in it, even the couch looked sorry and that made him feel kind of bad.
Back to top Go down
https://worldofkuroi.forumotion.com
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Location : Hopefully some place suited for a lady...or beside Touya~

Character sheet
Species: Crusnik
Money: 100

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Life Together (Marcelle)   Temporary Life Together (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:13 pm

As Touya swung the door open for Marcelle, she shook her head with a smirk at how he said it needed a woman's touch.
"Indeed it does, but it will do. All that matters is that I am here with you."
She said as she ran a hand along his before walking over and beginning to pick up any stray pizza boxes lying on the couch. She placed them in the trash before sitting on the rough old couch and shook her head patting dirt off herself
"Honestly you never change love, this old couch is crying to be put out of it's misery."
She paused and leaned back, letting her eyes shut as both her hands rests atop her stomach. Of course it was far to early for anything to be moving, but she left the essence of life there. It brought a wide smile to her face.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Life Together (Marcelle)   Temporary Life Together (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:19 pm

Touya laughed with his head and arms down, this was his way of admitting defeat. He stood up straight and walked over to her with his hands on his hips. The demon smiled with his eyes closed as he then looked to the couch and he shrugged almost pitifully. "I know! It screams to be put the rest but what can I say, I do not have the money to buy a new one. I always spend my money on drinks or pizza.", Touya looked back to her and he couldn't help but look to her legs and he smiled again. The demon was getting a little to playful that was why he bended down next to her legs and began softly touching them with his head faintly laying in her lap. Touya had a expression that screamed a peaceful aura, he closed his eyes simply fixing himself to sit on his knees as he continued touching her legs softly.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Life Together (Marcelle)   Temporary Life Together (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:25 pm

Marcelle's eyes opened and she looked down to laugh softly. Touya rested his head in her lap and touched up and down her legs, he was screaming a playful aura. She smirked and picked his head up to kiss him deeply and pulled away just enough to speak.
"Now love we have to be careful. Being playful now is alright, but later it could come with serious repercussions."
Marcelle has heard that sex during late in pregnancy could lead to early birth and she did not want that. Most child born prematurely died, that would be a nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Life Together (Marcelle)   Temporary Life Together (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:30 pm

Touya felt himself being lifted but then smiled to the kiss which he returned and when she spoke about him being playful made him pout some what. The demon then closed his eyes and laughed lightly as he opened one of his eyes to look at her. "I'm sorry, I can not help it. I mean, what am I suppose to do? You are in my house lovely, I am just so excited.", lowering his head now with his eye closed again did he looked like a child that got caught in doing something so horrible. Touya felt happy, and he felt that happiness increase with each passing second.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Life Together (Marcelle)   Temporary Life Together (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:39 pm

"It is understandable my love, I am quite thrilled myself. I am in the home of my one and only love, who is to be the father of my child as well."
She leaned down and kissed his hair, pulling his head closer to rest on her belly.
"Can you feel it? It beginning to live, to breathe, to grow."
Her hand caressed his hair as she held him there, smile never leaving her face.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Life Together (Marcelle)   Temporary Life Together (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:42 pm

Touya felt himself laugh deep within his chest that it actually came out as a cough, a funny sounding cough. The demon blinked however when his head landed on her belly and his face went lightly red but then he eased and simply just relaxed as he lifted his right hand up did he do some finger drawing on her belly. "Hm, this is where the head is going to be. Then the hands, the feet, and finally the tiny body~", Touya closed his eyes and placed a kiss on her belly while still drawing with his finger on her belly.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Life Together (Marcelle)   Temporary Life Together (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:52 pm

He drew with his finger on her stomach, outlining where each of the body parts of their child would go. Marcelle had to keep herself from laughing too much, not wanting to move with Touya there. She kept brushing his hair with her finger tips as he placed a soft kiss on her stomach and kept drawing.
"Yes, and every single bit of that baby will be ours. Ours and ours alone."
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Life Together (Marcelle)   Temporary Life Together (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:57 pm

Touya made a face for a second and he lifted his eyes to look at her now, his expression was lightly funny looking as he thought of something. It was always a thought that came across a parents mind, especially and father's mind. "It will be ours, but I believe that our child will be a mother's child. You never know~", Touya was teasing of course which is why he winked at her getting rid of his petty worrying. The demon lifted himself up and laid his head under hers with his eyes closed, he sighed softly on her chest and tried to get closer to her. "I don't mind it, just as long as you love me too~"
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Life Together (Marcelle)   Temporary Life Together (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:01 pm

That was more then likely, especially if the child was a boy. Touya moved and placed his head under hers and she placed a soft kiss on his forehead.
"Of course I will love you you ridiculous man. I will always love you no matter what."
She swore as she lay her head atop his and shut her eyes, having seen the light quickly fading from outside. The sun was setting, and this mother to be was getting tired.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Life Together (Marcelle)   Temporary Life Together (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:04 pm

Touya lightly laughed with his eyes closed, he felt the kiss which is why he began laughing. It was almost like he was a child who loved his mother more than anything in the world. The demon however knew that she wasn't his mother but the mother of his child, he had to love her more than anything now. Touya lifted his head and lightly and smiled with his eyes closed feeling her hug him which made him very happy and pleased. "Lovely, are you tired? I know you must be, especially what we went through today. You want to turn in?", Touya asked this while simply letting himself lay in her arms for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Life Together (Marcelle)   Temporary Life Together (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:09 pm

Touya asked if she was tired, and with her eyes half closed she nodded.
"Today was indeed tiring, I do want to get some rest after it all. I want to sleep in your arms."
She muttered trying to keep herself awake long enough for Touya to join her in sleep.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Life Together (Marcelle)   Temporary Life Together (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:13 pm

Touya nodded and so he softly moved out of her arms and looked to her with his eyes closed and a smile. "Well shall we go to bed then?", Touya was careful he didn't want to move out of her arms but he knew that the couch was so unfitting for her and her sleep. The demon would rather move her to the bed he hadn't used in so long, at least it was comfortable and he knew she would like it. Touya couldn't help but rub her belly as if a impaitent child but he was rather doing it to sooth her and hopefully keep her awake since he could tell she was tired and on the verge of sleep.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Life Together (Marcelle)   Temporary Life Together (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:16 pm

Marcelle stood carefully and nodded in response to him. His hand began to rub her belly and she smiled, it helping her stay awake for now as he would move her to the comfortable bed he hardly used. But it also was relaxing her more into sleep, and she yawned softly.
"I shall need to sleep for days after this, I am exhausted."
She muttered as she rubbed her left eye with her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Life Together (Marcelle)   Temporary Life Together (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:22 pm

Touya got a idea and he laughed with his eyes closed and a flashy grin with his teeth included, the demon softly began to push her to his bedroom and placing his hand out did he laugh. "Go ahead and get fixed. I will be right back!~", Touya laughed again as he moved from her and went running to his fridge and as he looked in there did he catch sight of what he was looking for and he laughed all happy like. The demon held the square in his hand as he placed it behind himself and walking back in the bedroom did he sing out. "Are~You~Ready!~", Touya was very happy and it showed on his face.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Life Together (Marcelle)   Temporary Life Together (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:26 pm

Marcelle was quickly lead - or rather nearly pushed - into the bedroom and laughed rolling her eyes. She would have to wear her undergarments to sleep in for now and quickly undressed to reveal a plain white sleeveless dress underneath the larger black one. Her head snapped around as he came back in and she burst out laughing.
"You ridiculous man what are you doing?!"
She laughed out, trying to sort her whits as she kept laughing.

Last edited by Marcelle Amberden on Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Life Together (Marcelle)   Temporary Life Together (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:30 pm

Touya couldn't help but grin like a naughty child as he closed his eyes and pure out laughed. "Lovely~ You are going to have to guess what I have for the lady~", Touya's tone still sounded like he was singing and he tilted his head as he continued his laughter. The demon had been saving this treat for a time like this, if one was tired it was always good to eat something and he wondered if she would guess what was behind his back.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Life Together (Marcelle)   Temporary Life Together (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:35 pm

Laughing again she pursed her lips in thought, trying to think what on earth he could have behind his back. should she be silly and guess for something like a diamond necklace? Or try to be more realistic and guess for something like pizza? Oh well better go practical and she laughed again.
"Is it pizza?"
She asked tilting her head to the side in a cute way trying to vein her own innocent in the question.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Life Together (Marcelle)   Temporary Life Together (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:38 pm

Touya did a dramatic sigh and then laughed again while he shook his head, walking up to her did he smile lovingly as he handed her a square chocolate candy bar. "It is always good to eat something sweet when you are tired or sad. It makes you feel better. I kept it in the fridge for such a occassion~", Touya looked to her and he wondered what she would say or do. Knowing her she may just laugh and call him a hopeless romantic or something similar to that. The demon didn't care, he would love her no matter what she would call him.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Life Together (Marcelle)   Temporary Life Together (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:41 pm

Heaving a dramatic sigh Touya proved her wrong by handing her a rather large sized chocolate bar. Chocolate! The pregnant woman's best friend! Marcelle smiled and kissed Touya, taking the chocolate bar and removing the wrapper.
"You hopeless romantic, but I love that about you."
She said with a smile as she broke the bar in half and gave the second half to him. The other was current in her mouth, the cold chocolate feeling wonderful on her warm tongue.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Life Together (Marcelle)   Temporary Life Together (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:44 pm

Touya laughed when she handed him the other half and he couldn't help but take it and looked at it before smiling with his eyes closed. "I will save this for tomorrow. You may want it. You never know~", Touya walked to the fridge and placed it in there with his expression happy and well. It wasn't much of a walk to the fridge and so he didn't mind it, besides it kept him in shape. Touya took off his jacket and placed it on the chair next to the bed and softly he sat on the edge of the bed while looking at her, the demon then gave another playful aura but shook it off. Chocolate could be used for many things, and it was so bad of his mind to think up such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Life Together (Marcelle)   Temporary Life Together (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:48 pm

Touya went to put the other half of the chocolate away for later, and Marcelle quickly ate the rest of her half. He returned and sat at the edge of the bed having removed his jacket and she could sense that same aura. Playfulness. She smirked softly, of course, chocolate could be used as an aphrodisiac and she had heard cocoa gives the sensation of being in love.
Of course she was already in love with Touya so that didn't effect her much. Moving closer to him she moved up and sat in his lap, placing both her hands on either side of his face and giving him a smile.
"I love you."
She whispered before giving him a kiss, soft to the touch yet passionate at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Life Together (Marcelle)   Temporary Life Together (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:51 pm

Touya gasped but them smiled as he licked his lips way before she sat in his lap and gave him a sweet tasting kiss which he returned. The demon placed his arms softly around her waist and brought her closer but the he stopped and placed his head under hers. "Ah!, you are so bad. I am not wanting to do something that would cause you discomfort.", Touya said this while laughing and blushing around the face. The demon remembered what she had said about his playful nature and it may cause problems for her and the baby and he didn't want to do it. Touya also couldn't help but give her a cute pout that said it all, she was naughty which is another reason why he loved her.

Last edited by Touya on Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Life Together (Marcelle)   Temporary Life Together (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:54 pm

Marcelle smirked deviously as he said that she was so bad.
"Forgive me love, I cannot help it. You are no goodie goodie yourself, and I simply adore you."
She said and kissed him again before moving from his lap and lying down right beside him. She gave him a soft smile and rubbed his arm with the back of her fingers.
"I know it will be hard, for the both of us, but it is for the sake of the baby after all."
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Life Together (Marcelle)   Temporary Life Together (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:59 pm

Touya nodded as he felt her kiss him again and then watched her shift to lay in the bed, looking forward did he nod. The demon could handle the wait, he can surely handle it. Touya softly laid down beside her with his arms behind his head, however he stopped being comfortable and took a hold of the sheets which then he used to cover her body. After doing that, Touya laid back down and now was laying on his side to look at her fully. The demon didn't mind being cold, besides he was a man and could handle a bit of the elemental air. "I noticed, you are very bad lovely. Teaser~ I know.", Touya responsed with his eyes closed and a small smile over his features.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Life Together (Marcelle)   Temporary Life Together (Marcelle) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Temporary Life Together (Marcelle)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next