The World of Kuroi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Kuroi

A world where your choices mean everything. Will you fight for the good or the bad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Updates
Fun with Surprises (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:10 am by Touya

» A lovely abode (Roku)
Fun with Surprises (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:28 am by Momoko Amarante

» Site Advertising
Fun with Surprises (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:37 am by Marcelle Amberden

» Role-play Requests
Fun with Surprises (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:01 pm by pipa

» Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale)
Fun with Surprises (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:34 pm by Aster A. Rothchild

» Soins à danser? Bane's Power
Fun with Surprises (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:15 am by Shadowbane

» Azreal, Bane
Fun with Surprises (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:58 am by Shadowbane

» Touya's Reaction's
Fun with Surprises (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:16 pm by Touya

» Signing up in Kuroi Housing.
Fun with Surprises (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:12 pm by Touya

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Touya
Fun with Surprises (Marcelle) I_vote_lcapFun with Surprises (Marcelle) I_voting_barFun with Surprises (Marcelle) I_vote_rcap 
Marcelle Amberden
Fun with Surprises (Marcelle) I_vote_lcapFun with Surprises (Marcelle) I_voting_barFun with Surprises (Marcelle) I_vote_rcap 
Silverstone
Yori Tatsuya
Nightshade
Ryu Shiro
Aster A. Rothchild
Roku
Momoko Amarante
Soubi
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is hassiushm

Our users have posted a total of 1403 messages in 181 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:32 am

Fun with Surprises (Marcelle)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet
Species: Demon Child of Sparda
Money: $50

Fun with Surprises (Marcelle) Empty
PostSubject: Fun with Surprises (Marcelle)   Fun with Surprises (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 7:34 pm

The home of a demon was suppose to be different was it not, Touya had a home much more different from all the other people who had apartments. It was unsure if the things in his apartment were important or not but he still treated them as if they were important. Touya was sitting in his couch looking over the so many papers that covered his table as well as his couch and as he looked over them did his expression seem to be a bit more lively. It had been a while since his ribs hurt him last and he guessed they were healing now, after all the splints weren't on him now. That still didn't mean anything though for bandages were placed around his sides to make sure he knew his limits for he still felt a bit of pain. Touya glanced up to the Tv now with a smirk on his face, it was sometimes good to be home.
Back to top Go down
https://worldofkuroi.forumotion.com
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Location : Hopefully some place suited for a lady...or beside Touya~

Character sheet
Species: Crusnik
Money: 100

PostSubject: Re: Fun with Surprises (Marcelle)   Fun with Surprises (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 7:40 pm

Through all the paper he searched, some unimportant junk mail, others bills and what not. One was different though, very different in fact. It was a soft blue color, a folded simple piece of paper with an envelope taped to it. The folded up sheet said "open me first" and it gave the soft scent of perfume. A lady. No doubt the lady of Touya's life Marcelle since it was scrawled in her neat hand writing. Though it showed some slack in the neat strokes, Marcelle had been told by many that her cursive was so tight and orderly, others had a hard time reading it. So she had painfully slaved over this, so Touya could read it. The envelope taped to it's side seemed a bit heavy, and would bend the paper at the corner it hung from once picked up.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun with Surprises (Marcelle)   Fun with Surprises (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 7:47 pm

Touya blinked picking up a scent he knew to well as his smile became lightly bigger and looking to where it came from did he see a envelope that had writing on it which made him laugh a little. The demon looked it over as if admiring it before he opens it and destroys the beautiful art that was before him. Carefully, using his right hand did he come to open the top of it with a curious look now over his features as he did so, it was amazing to him sometimes for he never knew what he would find in his mailbox. Touya opened his mailbox right when he had woke up and so he wondered how long the envelope was in there for, after all Marcelle must of dropped it off and he so badly wanted to see her but knew better for sometimes people needed their space. Touya blinked as he looked inside of the envelope and checked what was inside it with a even more curious look that would put a child to shame.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun with Surprises (Marcelle)   Fun with Surprises (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 7:52 pm

The letter read as thus:
'Hello my love,
I just wanted to begin to say how difficult it was to get this into your apartment. I had to pay your landlord six months of your rent just to get him to open the door and let me in for twenty seconds (you may thank me later). And you can do just that, father is away for business for a few days, and my siblings have all left to visit our grandparents for the week (I faked being ill to stay home). Come to the house as soon as you can, I will be waiting for you~
Marcelle.
P.S. Bare with me, I did not know which one to get...so I got all the ones they had.'
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun with Surprises (Marcelle)   Fun with Surprises (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 8:01 pm

Touya blinked seeing the letter and as he read it did he smile and laugh a little bit before blinking a few times and he counted his fingers on his right hand. The demon was counting the rent and was surprised that she spent so much for his land lord was no cake walk for he surprised Touya so much. Touya returned to reading and covered his mouth with a smirk now evident on his face. "Phew~ I can not believe her~", Touya sounded like he was flirting with the letter and then blinked again with a surprised face and he sighed as he laughed. "Poor Marcelle, she must be peeved~", his tone was kind yet funny like he was joking and so looking in the envelope again did he check if he had forgot something.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun with Surprises (Marcelle)   Fun with Surprises (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 8:16 pm

He inspected the envelope, and was probably not expecting what fell out. A plethora of protection, in the most awkward and intimate sense. Almost every color, size, or what have you she could find. Oh how awkward it was to be standing there in a simple market while the cashier kept trying to call for a price check for these at the top of her lungs. Marcelle was mortified by the time she finally could get one of each into the envelope. It seems she had made up her mind, her love for Touya would prove to be this strong. It was the ultimate test for him, a test of trust and true compassion. Thank goodness the landlord hadn't asked what was in the envelope.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun with Surprises (Marcelle)   Fun with Surprises (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 8:49 pm

Touya blinked wide eyed as he saw every size of condoms that he had ever seen before and his face was rather priceless but then he laughed with his head back and placed his hand over his face as he continued to laugh in a good way. Marcelle was a treat and he wondered how much she had loved him, that however didn't last long within his mind for he knew how much she had loved him and so he smirked and decided to go ahead and answer her call. Touya however didn't miss the chance to pick up everyone he could find and carry it with him. The demon walked out of his apartment and locked it with a happy look over his features.

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun with Surprises (Marcelle)   Fun with Surprises (Marcelle) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun with Surprises (Marcelle)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World of Kuroi :: Kuroi Housing :: Apartments :: Bloodstruck's Apartment-
Jump to: