The World of Kuroi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Kuroi

A world where your choices mean everything. Will you fight for the good or the bad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Updates
Touya, Bloodstruck I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:10 am by Touya

» A lovely abode (Roku)
Touya, Bloodstruck I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:28 am by Momoko Amarante

» Site Advertising
Touya, Bloodstruck I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:37 am by Marcelle Amberden

» Role-play Requests
Touya, Bloodstruck I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:01 pm by pipa

» Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale)
Touya, Bloodstruck I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:34 pm by Aster A. Rothchild

» Soins à danser? Bane's Power
Touya, Bloodstruck I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:15 am by Shadowbane

» Azreal, Bane
Touya, Bloodstruck I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:58 am by Shadowbane

» Touya's Reaction's
Touya, Bloodstruck I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:16 pm by Touya

» Signing up in Kuroi Housing.
Touya, Bloodstruck I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:12 pm by Touya

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Touya
Touya, Bloodstruck I_vote_lcapTouya, Bloodstruck I_voting_barTouya, Bloodstruck I_vote_rcap 
Marcelle Amberden
Touya, Bloodstruck I_vote_lcapTouya, Bloodstruck I_voting_barTouya, Bloodstruck I_vote_rcap 
Silverstone
Yori Tatsuya
Nightshade
Ryu Shiro
Aster A. Rothchild
Roku
Momoko Amarante
Soubi
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is hassiushm

Our users have posted a total of 1403 messages in 181 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:32 am

Touya, Bloodstruck

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet
Species: Demon Child of Sparda
Money: $50

Touya, Bloodstruck Empty
PostSubject: Touya, Bloodstruck   Touya, Bloodstruck I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:55 pm

The World of Kuroi

Touya, Bloodstruck 19

Name: Touya Bloodstruck
Race: Demon~From the spawn of sparta~ You wish you were me~ To bad, I rule~
Sexual Interest: Hm, I like them wild and quite colorful. Love dudes and gals.~
Height: 6'3
Weight: 130 to 140 pounds. Who cares about my weight. I'm a stud.~
Attire: Shirtless almost all the time with a red jacket only. Hm, though I do like to wear tight black shirts under my jacket as well along with red jeans and kick butt boots~ Then again I wear anything that will make me appealing to those I want to court and date. That includes wearing nice attire for a party which pretty much means me being shirtless and eating some good food like hamburgers to hotdogs to even pizza~

Oh man, I love my type of wears and I even like to be a little wild myself. Care to dance with me?~

Personality: To put it simple he is a tough guy who is also fun crazed for he likes to party as well as lounge around on his good days. Quite the silent individual at first but if you hang out with him for more than a hour he may just show some sides that he didn't at first show you. Touya loves to be wild and also loves to tease everyone around him, even to things that are four times his size. He is a smart mouth at times when you push him the wrong away and he even loves to push the kids over the edge making them mad at him. Around women to men that he may take a fancy to will he be quite seductive and very much charming. Does he care about a little facial hair? Heck no, he would allow anything to up his charm in so many ways. Other times he thinks that everything is a game which probably gets on peoples nerves. Touya is a fun loving man in his own way, You just have to get use to him and his 6 sided ways. When I mean it like that, I surely mean it. Not once is there a dull moment when Touya is around.

Other times he can act mature and even act his own age. Though, that don't last long~
Talents: Cooking, Chopping lower demons into parts, Being seductive and charming, Annoying people for fun, Working out for a long period of time, showing those that he likes a good time, and so many more interesting talents that may come to be seen later~
Preferences: Attractive lads and gals, if they have the body then he will most likely go after them. If they act innocent or submissive will this also turn him on. Don't get him wrong though, when he finds his special person will he stick with them forever.
Skilled/ Unskilled: Stupid question, of course I am skilled!
Fears: Hm, I fear ugly dogs. Seriously those aren't dogs they are rats!
Likes: Women who are attactive, men who are attractive, innocent kids, hamburgers, hotdogs, ice cream, pizza, and other things that he may share with you. As well as fighting for fun.
Dislikes:Ugly dogs and ugly cats. Ugly people to even bratty kids.

Hometown: Unknown
Parents/ Guardians: ...I'd rather not talk about it. 'If you get to know him well he may tell you'
Siblings: N/A
Timeline/ Period: Naturally I have lived in Kuroi for almost all my life. Whatever number that is?~
History: Touya is by far the oldest living demon so far that is actually natural to living in Kuroi. Not once has he been brought here and not once has he seen different timelines or eras. Touya has always known Kuroi and has come to be a whizz at knowing what this place can do to weak people. Not much is told about his parents for never does he talk about them, this gives you the idea that he raised himself and taught himself on what he should do when it comes to living in Kuroi. This place is pretty much home to him and he wouldn't have it any other way. Touya also has a lot of money saved up which also tells you that he steals for the lower demons that he kills. This man loves to party and he treats his life pretty much like a full blown party.

Other: Touya is now wondering the world as we know it, his hair is white as they come and he has the most unique color of blue to even be known to exist. It is rather hard to tell what type of blue it is but it can surely take ones breath away.

Back to top Go down
https://worldofkuroi.forumotion.com
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet
Species: Demon Child of Sparda
Money: $50

Touya, Bloodstruck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touya, Bloodstruck   Touya, Bloodstruck I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:58 pm

Touya, Bloodstruck 5611835
Back to top Go down
https://worldofkuroi.forumotion.com

Touya, Bloodstruck
Page 1 of 1