The World of Kuroi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Kuroi

A world where your choices mean everything. Will you fight for the good or the bad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Updates
Bloodstruck's Mother/ Past [Spoiler] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:10 am by Touya

» A lovely abode (Roku)
Bloodstruck's Mother/ Past [Spoiler] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:28 am by Momoko Amarante

» Site Advertising
Bloodstruck's Mother/ Past [Spoiler] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:37 am by Marcelle Amberden

» Role-play Requests
Bloodstruck's Mother/ Past [Spoiler] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:01 pm by pipa

» Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale)
Bloodstruck's Mother/ Past [Spoiler] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:34 pm by Aster A. Rothchild

» Soins à danser? Bane's Power
Bloodstruck's Mother/ Past [Spoiler] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:15 am by Shadowbane

» Azreal, Bane
Bloodstruck's Mother/ Past [Spoiler] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:58 am by Shadowbane

» Touya's Reaction's
Bloodstruck's Mother/ Past [Spoiler] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:16 pm by Touya

» Signing up in Kuroi Housing.
Bloodstruck's Mother/ Past [Spoiler] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:12 pm by Touya

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Touya
Bloodstruck's Mother/ Past [Spoiler] I_vote_lcapBloodstruck's Mother/ Past [Spoiler] I_voting_barBloodstruck's Mother/ Past [Spoiler] I_vote_rcap 
Marcelle Amberden
Bloodstruck's Mother/ Past [Spoiler] I_vote_lcapBloodstruck's Mother/ Past [Spoiler] I_voting_barBloodstruck's Mother/ Past [Spoiler] I_vote_rcap 
Silverstone
Yori Tatsuya
Nightshade
Ryu Shiro
Aster A. Rothchild
Roku
Momoko Amarante
Soubi
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is hassiushm

Our users have posted a total of 1403 messages in 181 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:32 am

Bloodstruck's Mother/ Past [Spoiler]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet
Species: Demon Child of Sparda
Money: $50

Bloodstruck's Mother/ Past [Spoiler] Empty
PostSubject: Bloodstruck's Mother/ Past [Spoiler]   Bloodstruck's Mother/ Past [Spoiler] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 2:34 am

Curious about my past? I'll go ahead and share it with you.

Hisa Fuyuko was Touya's mother. Her race was commonly human and she was one of the rarely few choosen to breed with a demon. We all know who Touya's father was and that he was a demon who was really related to Sparta. Hisa never knew of her mate and started raising Touya on her own. Hisa's appearance was indeed charmingly beautiful for she was very attractive.

Long hair down to her hips were bouncy and full of life, a healthy skin tone matched her appearance of beauty. Hisa's hair was a golden color of brown with a even more lighter color of brown eyes to match her hair. She had grace and a heart and she was very loving and caring. When she gave birth to Touya did she come to think of him as human and only thought of him as a human which he was clearly different. Everyone related to Hisa knew of her childs breed and tried to tell her that he was a demon.

She played denial and told them that he was human and just had different looks of a normal human child.

After a certain amount of time did it slowly settle into Hisa's mind that he wasn't human and that he was demon. A powerful pain washed over her and she silently grew insane.

Touya was about 13 when this happened. Hisa's mind was gone, however she sort of acted normal on some occassions. Touya watched over his mother like a good son should. She was always in bed with dead eyes and he was right beside her trying to be there for her. Many of those related to Hisa actually thought that Touya was indeed a good natured child. Touya was a good child and they loved him for it. Hisa's older sister tried to tell Hisa that Touya wasn't all that bad. He was actually caring.

However, Hisa did not hear her sister's words. She remained still in the bed. 13 years of denial finally took over Hisa. Sometimes she would notice him but would never say anything to him. Commonly, she would get up and go looking for her child. Touya when he was only a infant. A time that she thought he was indeed purely human.

Heartbreak washed over Touya, every night was it the same. Hisa would be outside of the porch calling his name. Touya opened the door to the porch and spoke to her as kindly as possible. "Mother I am right here. Come back inside.", his voice was as gentle as any voice could be. Touya loved his mother, despite the way that she was now. "No, Touya is still out there somewhere. He always gets into trouble. I worry about him so much." Touya blinked and he slowly approached his mother. "What are you saying, mother? It is me, I am Touya.", Touya's voice held the truth. Hisa of course looked to him blankly and she frowned as if seeing something ugly. "You are not Touya! Why are you here anyway?", her tone was harsh. She was harsh. "Why? I live here?", Touya's voice shook and his throat burned. "No! You don't live here! Get out!", Hisa hissed as she pointed out. Touya flinched with wide eyes. "W-what?", his voice was more shaken. "Mother...?", Touya said this in pain and Hisa hissed more. "Stop calling me that! I am not your mother! You are not Touya! You are a no good liar and I wish you were dead!" Hisa rose her hand ready to strike him, her eyes were full of venom and rage. Touya feeling threatened grabbed his mother's arm and shoulder.

"Stop this! I am Touya! I am home! I am living with you now!", Touya said this as lightly as possible without any rage but only love. He was breaking so much as Hisa yelled and hissed and violently kicked and squirmed. "LET GO OF ME!", her teeth clenched together so hard that she actually broke three of her teeth and blood spilled in her mouth. Touya went pale seeing this and he desperately held onto her as she screamed and yelled. Touya was giving her a hug full of love, and Hisa didn't want it. She actually bit his neck which caused him to move away quickly holding on to his now bruised neck. "Y-You bit me?", Touya's eyes were wide as tears made themselves known as they leaked hotly down his cheeks. Hisa let out one final hiss and stormed back into the house leaving a stunned Touya behind.

2 years passed by, and the days got worse. Hisa actually acted up more than she did. Instead of night when she was looking for Touya had it changed to everyday. Morning till midnight. Touya now 15 was afraid of his own mother. Hisa pulled a dagger out on him a few times. To believe that she actually pretended to be loving to lure him into the dining room. It happened that afternoon. "Honey?", Hisa knocked on his door softly. Her voice was soft. "I'm making you dinner. I know it is your favorite." Touya had tears in his eyes, so many bruises were on him but he could not deny his mother. "Great! I'll be out in a minute!"

Entering the dining room and sitting down was a wrong move. Silently, Hisa had approached him from behind for Touya let his guard down. Swiftly, Hisa attacked stabbing him in the back of the shoulder. Touya was stunned beyond belief and defended himself. He pushed his mother down. Pain made its way to his chest, a powerful pain. A bloody pain. The doctors that day told him to not to trust her anymore. Touya should not be alone with his mother anymore. The doctors also said that her body was shutting down. Hisa had stopped eating and drinking entirely. She even never slept.

The night of Hisa's death was a accident. She tried to attack Touya again, and reacting in defense did he push his mother off of the lightly high porch. Hisa died on the final foot of the stairs of the porch. Touya stood there shocked as he quickly jumped off of the porch and held his mother in his arms. Screaming in agony, Touya's cries were heard from all around. Many people checked on him and so many of them felt bad for him.

Hisa's funeral was the hardest thing for Touya to handle. He cried nonstop through the whole event. Even one time at the viewing he could not let her go as he apologized. Clinging to her, crying in despair, cursing himself, and hating him for what he is. Touya held Hisa tightly as if trying to bring her back to life. It never happened. Hisa's older sister had to pry Touya off of her sister as gently as possible and she stayed beside him through the whole event. A lot of people were surprised that day for they never saw a man cry so much. It was like he was crying his life out of him. He was in pure agony.

Touya was alone in the house after the funeral. Never did he eat or sleep, not once did he drink anything. Sitting in the dark of his room, he held the amulet of red close to him that was from Hisa. She gave the amulet to him on his 5th birthday. She told him that it would protect him from any nightmare. It obviously didn't work for he had nightmares, he had the worse nightmares that any man could have and more. What was even worse, he had these nightmares when he was awake.

What was he going to do now? His life had fallen right infront of his eyes. For a long time, Touya sat in the dark for hours on end to even days. Some of the people from his old home believe that he still is in agony and does this when he is alone. Touya still indeed does this when he is purely alone with the amulet. It always happens when the amulet is in the room~~~
Back to top Go down
https://worldofkuroi.forumotion.com
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet
Species: Demon Child of Sparda
Money: $50

Bloodstruck's Mother/ Past [Spoiler] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodstruck's Mother/ Past [Spoiler]   Bloodstruck's Mother/ Past [Spoiler] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:38 pm

Another spoiler.~ Touya's Father

Bloodstruck's Mother/ Past [Spoiler] Sparda___dedicated_by_Divine_Star
Human Form~~

Sparda is so much like his son sort of, however he is mature and rather serious about everything that he encounters. Not much of a talker when it comes to Hisa, but he doesn't take nothing from no one. This man can be kind but some believe it is all for show. Always his hair gets messy and he fixes it by brushing his hair back with his hand.

He is rather sour about certain foods for he doesn't eat the foods that his son eats and he has more of a title than his son. Indeed he acts like a high class person only due to him having power. Wealth is uncertain but he likes to annoy his son rather well and if his son disobeys him then they break out in a fight which can last for hours.

It is unclear if Touya likes his father or not but he does call him 'Old Man' and even all the time he disobeys his father on purpose. Sparda is indeed something to be worried about for he has power which also means he holds back when it comes to fighting with his son all of the time.
Back to top Go down
https://worldofkuroi.forumotion.com

Bloodstruck's Mother/ Past [Spoiler]
Page 1 of 1