The World of Kuroi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Kuroi

A world where your choices mean everything. Will you fight for the good or the bad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Updates
In private {Touya, M} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:10 am by Touya

» A lovely abode (Roku)
In private {Touya, M} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:28 am by Momoko Amarante

» Site Advertising
In private {Touya, M} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:37 am by Marcelle Amberden

» Role-play Requests
In private {Touya, M} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:01 pm by pipa

» Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale)
In private {Touya, M} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:34 pm by Aster A. Rothchild

» Soins à danser? Bane's Power
In private {Touya, M} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:15 am by Shadowbane

» Azreal, Bane
In private {Touya, M} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:58 am by Shadowbane

» Touya's Reaction's
In private {Touya, M} I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:16 pm by Touya

» Signing up in Kuroi Housing.
In private {Touya, M} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:12 pm by Touya

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Touya
In private {Touya, M} I_vote_lcapIn private {Touya, M} I_voting_barIn private {Touya, M} I_vote_rcap 
Marcelle Amberden
In private {Touya, M} I_vote_lcapIn private {Touya, M} I_voting_barIn private {Touya, M} I_vote_rcap 
Silverstone
Yori Tatsuya
Nightshade
Ryu Shiro
Aster A. Rothchild
Roku
Momoko Amarante
Soubi
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is hassiushm

Our users have posted a total of 1403 messages in 181 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:32 am

In private {Touya, M}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Location : Hopefully some place suited for a lady...or beside Touya~

Character sheet
Species: Crusnik
Money: 100

In private {Touya, M} Empty
PostSubject: In private {Touya, M}   In private {Touya, M} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 8:57 pm

Was this the right choice? Was Marcelle ready for such a thing? What if she and Touya happen to break up? in this high class world she would be labeled a harlot if that happened. No, Marcelle knew Touya wouldn't let that happen. This was minor compared to the ordeal with Sparda. Marcelle prepared herself, sitting in a simple white gown that was nearly translucent on her thin body. It was times like this she at least wished to be more busty then she was.
Oh well, Touya seemed to be flustered the one time he saw her, so he must have accepted it. In the letter to him she had told him to come around back, and he would have to climb the lattice to her balcony. The gates and front door were locked, and the staff were all on break. An hour and half, that should be enough right? She was nervous, of course she was, all girls where their first time. But she thought she'd be in good hands with Touya, even though her red face said she thought other wise. She sat on the bed, waiting for him to arrive.

Last edited by Marcelle Amberden on Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet
Species: Demon Child of Sparda
Money: $50

PostSubject: Re: In private {Touya, M}   In private {Touya, M} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 9:02 pm

Touya arrived to her house and as he found himself around the back of the house did he whistle in amusement and excitement. The demon shrugged with one arm since the other one was being used to hold the helpful items to make this night an amazing night and so he didn't wait as he climbed up the ladder and came to be placed on the balcony. Touya smirked of course for on his way here did he happen to pass by a man selling roses and he found the reddest rose that the guy had to offer and so he placed it in his mouth as he knocked on the window carefully still making sure to be careful with the thorn like flower that was within his mouth. The rose did not bother him much for he could deal with a little pain.
Back to top Go down
https://worldofkuroi.forumotion.com
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In private {Touya, M}   In private {Touya, M} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 9:06 pm

The knock at the window nearly sent her through the roof, in fact she was half way there by the time her wings settled. Placing herself on the floor once again, she blushed darkly before opening the bay windows. She laughed as she say Touya standing there, red rose in his teeth.
"Ah, a very nice touch indeed."
She said softly, her face bright red already. It was clear she was nervous, anyone could figure that out. Touya would be her first, and she prayed this would not be a huge mistake later on.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In private {Touya, M}   In private {Touya, M} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 9:15 pm

Touya smirked taking the rose carefully out of his mouth and handed it to her with a smile now replacing the smirk he had on. "Anything for you, lovely~", Touya said this with a caring tone as he looked at her and he frowned a little bit. "You are as red as a apple. Are you that nervous? Well, do not fret. This is your night, not mine~", when he had said that in a soft tone he was actually meaning it for he would be submissive. The demon was still a little rusty and it may take sometime to get back into action but since Marcelle was showing signs of being nervous he wanted what was best for her. Touya did not want to hurt Marcelle, for if he had come to hurt her he would never forgive himself.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In private {Touya, M}   In private {Touya, M} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 9:23 pm

Marcelle took the rose, minding the thorns that covered the stem.
"Of course I am nervous, this is my first time. I am...slightly fearful that this may turn out to be a mistake. But I do not want you to go through what you had to do...a while ago. I know you were not pleased with yourself Touya, I do not want to see that from you once again."
She didn't, she really, really didn't. It hurt her that she made him like that, do such a thing that made him feel like that. Marcelle wanted to make Touya happy, it was her goal as his girlfriend after all.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In private {Touya, M}   In private {Touya, M} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 9:32 pm

The demon smiled a little bit as he touched her face with his free hand while the other one was holding the items he had gotten from the envelope from her. Touya was happy and at the same time he worried about Marcelle for she had never been through something like this and he guessed she didn't know what to do for it was all to new to her. "Well, you can't help but feel that way. I am sorry for always pushing you into it. If it made you upset you should of told me. Oh, the thing that I did. Hm, it couldn't be helped I mean you are gorgeous. I haven't had a relationship either for a long time.", his tone was kind and honest and as he spoke he made sure to smile so she wouldn't feel bad.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In private {Touya, M}   In private {Touya, M} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 9:40 pm

Marcelle smiled softly as he spoke, laying her hand on his.
"Please, you could never push me into something. I made my choice on my own, and yes I know this love. But it is always nice to hear it from the one you care about most."
She placed the rose on the dresser beside the window, and place the other hand on his neck. The red had faded a little from her cheeks, feeling more secure knowing Touya was there for her. This wouldn't be a mistake, this would be the beginning of a whole new plateau for their love. Yes, she could see that, and it made her even more relaxed. It was growing dark outside, perfect ambiance for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In private {Touya, M}   In private {Touya, M} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 9:45 pm

Touya watched and listened to her with a big smile on his face as his eyes closed feeling her hands on him almost made him go insane and he couldn't help but shiver. The demon opened his eyes as he looked over her shoulder and he looked back to her with a relax face now over his features. "So then, hearing it from me made you feel better? If so, then I am happy.", Touya lightly sounded like he was humming as he brought his forehead close to hers and then he moved away as he placed out his arms which held all the sizes that she had picked for him from the envelope. "So then, which one do you think I should use?", the look on his face was innocent.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In private {Touya, M}   In private {Touya, M} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 9:50 pm

'Yes, hearing it from you made me feel much better."
She said brushing her hand through his hair quickly before he produced the former contents of the envelope she had left him earlier. She blushed again, and looked to Touya.
"You be the judge love, I have no idea which one would fit and I'm thinking you would be the best judge. Something simple, for the flavor ones are just a mistake. I am a lady, I see not how the mouth can be a cause of pleasure."
It disgusted her at the very thought, that was where Marcelle drew the line with tonight. Keep it below her neck and chest, and he got to keep it attached to his body.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In private {Touya, M}   In private {Touya, M} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:00 pm

Touya smiled and softly he looked them over and he couldn't help but look nervous now. "You know? I have no clue which one would fit. Tells you how much I know~", Touya sounded a little nervous as he continued to look them over and so he walked by her in deep thought as he looked them over one by one and as he looked he had to make sure that his guess was right. "I suppose a medium would uh work?", Touya sort of said this in a whsiper as his face showed a red color.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In private {Touya, M}   In private {Touya, M} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:04 pm

Touya walked passed her, just as confused on size as she was. It was a risky business truly, the size had to be right or it could end in disaster. Touya mumbled that medium would be right, and she walked over to him at this point. Her arms snaked around his waist and she smirked softly.
"I know it's confusing, but I just do not want to risk us being subjected to parenthood too soon. Plus, father did tell me that if I became pregnant he would castrate you, I certainly do not want that."
Knowing her father he would too, he had the power and the skill to do it. Marcelle wasn't ready to be a mother just yet, they had only just begun to see each other this way, it would be far too soon.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In private {Touya, M}   In private {Touya, M} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:15 pm

Touya felt her hug him and he smiled looking over the medium one and then he looked back at her with a caring look with a bit of pain sort of deep down. "I know but why, I want kids. That has always been my dream you know? I guess it is understandable since you are from a family like this one. It isn't your fault, I should come to put things aside. Kids are to big of a step but I can't help but want one. ", Touya laughed as he finished saying that as he looked back at Marcelle with the pain now gone. "Maybe I should just adopt. If I want kids so bad I may as well. Since you love me and all I can give you pleasure. That is the least I can do, my dream can always wait until later or until my old man starts something again.", Touya sighed with a smile and then placed his hands over her hands and moved them off of him to allow him to removed the jacket and weapons from them. Touya then laughed while pointing in different directions. "Where is the bathroom so I can well you know see if any of them fit?"
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In private {Touya, M}   In private {Touya, M} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:22 pm

"Oh love I did not say that, I want children as well. Just not right now, I want to make sure that we are ready first, plus I want to be prepared to gain over fifty extra pounds."
The very thought made her back hurt already, but when the time came she would accept it. Touya asked where the bathroom was as he unwrapped himself from her, and removed his jacket and weapons.
"It's that door right there."
She pointed to the door just beside the large doors that lead to the hallway outside. While he would be preparing as would she, in a different manner of course.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In private {Touya, M}   In private {Touya, M} I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:14 pm

Touya nodded and walked off with his right hand behind his head while his left was holding the small little package and he had to wonder on how he should even get it on. The demon was surprised for if this was a medium he was afraid of what a large could of looked like. Shifting his head from side to side when he finally made it to the bathroom did he blink and few times and came to open it with a surprised look now on his face. Closing his eyes and laughing did he decide to go ahead and close the door behind him before he makes himself look utterly bad. Touya managed to get the darn thing on which was probably the most weirdest things that he had to go through and he could hear his old man laughing at him now. That laughter which would make even Touya mad and want to punch his old mans face in. After a moment though did he sigh and look to the ceiling with a faint smirk now on his face. Perhaps this was what his old man was trying to warn him about, that this is a obstacle which would destroy their relationship. Touya wanted kids like some kind of crazy candy but could not be allowed it until his was married, Sparda did a women against her will and made her have a child without any kinds of marriage or love. Sparda obviously wanted kids more and perhaps Touya was related to him in so many ways for the urge to breed seemed to prove that very well. The demon of course could handle it but then again he wondered if he could, never had he been in such a relationship before and he even kept on trying to push Marcelle into laying with him so to speak. Touya chuckled and decided to save the time and strain on re-dressing for he was standing in the bathroom completely nude of course he had a white towel over his most private part of him. "This is going to be interesting eh?~", Touya said this to himself as he walked out of the bathroom with his right hand holding up the towel while his left held his clothes. Touya entered back into the room with his hair sort of slicked back and he even was leaning against the open-door frame. The demon tossed his clothes to the side on where his weapons and jacket were and he wondered what would come to happen when Marcelle saw him in the form he was in. As he waited of course his mind wandered back on the breeding and wanting to have kids. Would the demon handle this or would he come to break and actually go crawling back to his old man. That darn old man of his, he was playing mind games with him now which was sort of confusing him and making him weak minded.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In private {Touya, M}   In private {Touya, M} I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:17 pm

Touya left, and Marcelle steadied herself against the post of her bed. She was trembling, frightened. Dammit this was unacceptable! A lady should not fear something this simple! Yet she did, and it made her angry. Touya was taking a while, and that worried Marcelle a bit. Her fingernails dug into the carved wood, trying to relax her trembling muscles with the feeling of destroying something. She heard the door open, and she slowly turned.
Plaster white face turning dark red she smiled softly, with that sight this could be a good thing after all.
"My word, when did you become so dashing love?"
She poked fun, making light of the moment help ease her nerves and she chuckled under her breath. Touya was always rather handsome, but Marcelle had only taken brief note of it before now.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In private {Touya, M}   In private {Touya, M} I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:22 pm

Touya openly laughed with his eyes closed. "You know? I don't remember, I am just guessing that I got my looks from my mom and maybe a small bit from my old man?", Touya teased back as he walked over and softly he took a seat next to Marcelle and he couldn't help but smile lightly as he looked over her features. "However, I may look good and all but I think you are more dashing than I?", Touya couldn't help but smile after saying that actually trying his best to make Marcelle feel good about herself. The demon was good looking but he had always come to look at himself differently after all he wasn't rich like Marcelle. Touya couldn't help but watch her closely actually wanting to see what she would do next, if she said anything else he may just come to laugh and give her a hug for sometimes she could be so adorable. When she wanted to be, that is.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In private {Touya, M}   In private {Touya, M} I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:31 pm

Touya placed himself on the soft mattress, and now it was Marcelle's move in this little game. Removing herself from her mutilation of the wooden bedpost, she slid her slender frame into Touya's lap and lay her head against his throat. She felt more comfortable now, knowing that this was Touya, and he loved her. Goodness that was such a mushy thought she said to herself. With a smirk across her pale lips she kissed Touya's jaw as her hands began to roam in his hair again. He loved this, she played with strands of his hair, smiling all the while.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In private {Touya, M}   In private {Touya, M} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:53 pm

Touya's expression eased quite a bit and feeling his hair being touched made him gasp lightly in a silent manner with his eyes closed. The demon had come to wonder why he acted like this and he guessed it was a special touch kind of button that he had and he couldn't help but smile a bit to the thought that his old man had one. Touya would come to find his old man's spot and when his man was down from the touch he would then cut him into peices and laugh about it, in a loving kind of mad way. Marcelle sure had a hold of him now and he couldn't help but feel weaker and at the same time stronger. Touya had never had a connection like this before and it would sure take a while for him to get use to it.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In private {Touya, M}   In private {Touya, M} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 10:02 pm

Touya was already enjoying himself, it was clear to Marcelle. As her hands kept running through his hair she looked at him with a gentle smile across her pale features.
"I have barely done a thing and yet you seem to be enjoying this darling. I guess my lack of...robustness of the figure does not matter to you then after all?"
Marcelle still felt self conscious about that fact, that would never change. Her mother was a beauty, yet here she was flat as a wall almost. But Touya didn't seem to care, he just enjoyed this, her hands going along his skin. She kissed his cheek, then moved her hands in circles on top of his head. Slow and smooth, her finger tips grazing his scalp in a massaging motion.
"How is that?"
She asked in a soft, nearly inaudible tone, though it should have been easy to hear since she was speaking right into his ear at the time she said it.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In private {Touya, M}   In private {Touya, M} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 10:07 pm

"I know. I like to be touched rather than it be the other way around? I am a pet at this moment.", Touya commented as he smirked and then smiled a bit for he was laughing at how he was being at this moment and he had to admit he liked being petted more than anything else right now. The demon felt a weird thing when he was touched or petted for it was like he was abused for so long that he had come to fear the touches from other people around him. Touya was a demon and he had a fear of being touched but if he trusted the right kind of person or friend then he would not fear it and actually come to crave it. Indeed he was a demonic cat who liked to be petted, and as he felt her lips come onto his cheek did he sigh and laugh in a seductive way. "How is that? Hm, I can't really much say of anything at this point. However, your touches take my breath way~~", sighed a happy and relaxed demon.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In private {Touya, M}   In private {Touya, M} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 10:14 pm

Marcelle's face flush as he said just one touch from her took his breath away. As it should, she thought before rest her head against the crook of his neck. Her hand slid slowly from his scalp, and rested on his shoulders. She held him close to her, listening to the beating of his heart. It was even more soothing then the taste of blood, or the sounds of her harp. It put her mind to rest, and allowed her to take in everything that she was experience right here, right now.
"I am glad that you are enjoying yourself love, that is all I want. For if I cannot make you happy, then what sort of girlfriend and proper lady would I be?"
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In private {Touya, M}   In private {Touya, M} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 10:23 pm

Touya blinked to the feel of him being held close to Marcelle and he whistled in a amused sort of way as his arms clung to her in a weak kind of manner. "You are a interesting little lady~ You fight like a beast and then you can act so adorable!~~ In so many ways I wouldn't want you any other way. Eat my heart out and call me a commoner!~~", the demon said this in a humorous yet loving way and as he felt her hands go on him and her words speak of nothing but love made him a little bit alive at this moment. Never would he want her to change and not once did he want her to be unhappy with him. Marcelle was someone that he felt connected too, and this connection only seemed to grow with each passing day and night. Touya had never felt close to anyone before and he had to admit he was scared, he was scared of himself alright for he felt that he wouldn't be enough to make Marcelle happy or actually come to make her hate him much like his mother did. The demon of course laughed that thought away quite fast, like she could hate him. Touya was to cute to be hated and if she did come to be mad at him he would always flutter his eyelashes at her and speak childish words to her in a begging tone. Yes, this demon was indeed a sneaky one and it only seemed to make him more cocky and more alive. As he looked at her face did he lower his eyes and lifted his right hand to place it on her cheek, rubbing her cheek did he slant his head to the side and placed his lips over hers. Touya allowed himself to be lost in this kiss as his other hand began to wonder about her shoulders and sides in a curious manner.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In private {Touya, M}   In private {Touya, M} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 10:31 pm

Marcelle smiled as he spoke of how she could fight with the rest of them, but then turn around and act so adorable. Eat his heart out and call him a commoner? Never, to her he was never a commoner. He had this vibe around him constantly, so different from any commoner. He intrigued her, he made her feel alive. It had been so long since she had felt that. His hand caressed her face softly, and he kissed her in that usual loving way that he did.
As his hand ran over her shoulders and ribs, she was the one who shivered this time. It ran along her spine to her tail bone, and sent chills all across her body. Her hand moved to mimic the motion on his own ribs, while the other ran over his hair again. It was for a brief moment before it rested on his back. She felt safe right here in his arms, and Marcelle was hardly ever truly calm. Touya simply had this way with her, without even a single word he could put all her anger away, such a fascinating man he was. Only made him that much more attractive.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In private {Touya, M}   In private {Touya, M} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 10:40 pm

Touya blinked a laughed in the kiss. "So the lady can shiver too eh?~~", the demon teased her and after speaking his teasement did he lick her lower lip and chuckle deep within his chest. The demon then felt her hand go about his head again and that shut him up in a good way as he smiled and laughed again which was muffled by the kissing that they were sharing. Touya's hand which was wondering stopped and placed itself on the side of the bed and as that happened did he stop the kiss and look her over like some kind of mad man who captured a weak lady. Though, Marcelle was no weak lady for she could whip him into shape when she wanted and that always made him roll his eyes in a funny way and laugh a bit about it. Since when were women dominate, in any case it did not matter to him for women who could fight surely made him happy and all the while more wanting for that crazy touch. "In any case, I'm happy. As happy as a man who is about to take his first bite into a hamburger~~ ", Touya of course teased again and softly grabbed her sides as he softly moved her to the top of the bed. When that action was done did he held onto her in a loving embrace and placed a heated kiss on her neck near her chin.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In private {Touya, M}   In private {Touya, M} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 10:47 pm

Marcelle simply rolled her eyes with a smile as he mentioned the lady shivering as well. And that analogy simply was too much and she began to laugh softly. It stopped as abruptly as it started as he leaned closer then placed her at the head of the bed. He held her and kissed her neck, just below her jaw line.
Her face flushed brightly and she let out a muffled sound of soft pleasure. Pale hands once again went through his hair, how she loved to do this just as much as he loved to have it done to him. All the fear she had prior evaporated, and only left her here in this moment. Feeling lost but knowing Touya would find her soon enough. This was the right choice, this euphoria from a simple kiss, she needed this as much as he did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In private {Touya, M}   In private {Touya, M} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In private {Touya, M}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next