The World of Kuroi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Kuroi

A world where your choices mean everything. Will you fight for the good or the bad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Updates
What is happening...?{Touya} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:10 am by Touya

» A lovely abode (Roku)
What is happening...?{Touya} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:28 am by Momoko Amarante

» Site Advertising
What is happening...?{Touya} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:37 am by Marcelle Amberden

» Role-play Requests
What is happening...?{Touya} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:01 pm by pipa

» Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale)
What is happening...?{Touya} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:34 pm by Aster A. Rothchild

» Soins à danser? Bane's Power
What is happening...?{Touya} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:15 am by Shadowbane

» Azreal, Bane
What is happening...?{Touya} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:58 am by Shadowbane

» Touya's Reaction's
What is happening...?{Touya} I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:16 pm by Touya

» Signing up in Kuroi Housing.
What is happening...?{Touya} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:12 pm by Touya

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Touya
What is happening...?{Touya} I_vote_lcapWhat is happening...?{Touya} I_voting_barWhat is happening...?{Touya} I_vote_rcap 
Marcelle Amberden
What is happening...?{Touya} I_vote_lcapWhat is happening...?{Touya} I_voting_barWhat is happening...?{Touya} I_vote_rcap 
Silverstone
Yori Tatsuya
Nightshade
Ryu Shiro
Aster A. Rothchild
Roku
Momoko Amarante
Soubi
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is hassiushm

Our users have posted a total of 1403 messages in 181 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:32 am

What is happening...?{Touya}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Location : Hopefully some place suited for a lady...or beside Touya~

Character sheet
Species: Crusnik
Money: 100

What is happening...?{Touya} Empty
PostSubject: What is happening...?{Touya}   What is happening...?{Touya} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:59 pm

She was at ease. In her place on the couch covered with it's usual white sheet she was at ease. Then again she was also half asleep so a sense of ease came easily. Time seemed to pass the young couple by, and many obstacles had come and gone. Her father at first did not take the news well at first, he reacted by pointing his own sword at Touya's throat. Though his senses returned, and would not subject his little girl to single motherhood. Then came the discovery of twins...that was certainly a surprise. Two children? She thought it'd be a challenge with just one. Touya of course was, and still was, ecstatic about the entire thing.
But now he would diligently watch her, constantly being around her even when she was at her own home instead of his. Marcelle was due soon, and everyone watched her closely. Though having all these eyes on her and having gained sixty pounds in nine months was not very pleasing to her at times. She digressed, and now was between waking and sleep, thinking of how many things had come into play in her life now.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet
Species: Demon Child of Sparda
Money: $50

PostSubject: Re: What is happening...?{Touya}   What is happening...?{Touya} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 10:10 pm

Life had surely became interesting with both Touya and Marcelle, discovering new things was the big major part throughout this path. Sure, the demon was very happy that he will be a father and not only just a father for one child but for another. Things were looking up for him, when he heard the news he almost fainted in pure happiness. Touya was indeed looking forward to being a father of two kids now, but still something weighed on his mind. Marcelle was indeed strong, she took on everything that came her way even when she was in such a state. The demon had noticed how much had changed in Marcelle but at the same time he found her still very cute. Touya could not express his love deep enough to her, since well he loved her to much. So much feeling and not enough room to place it. Touya enjoyed his life living with Marcelle, it was wonderful really. Of course the good things that had happened could not last, it just had to have its fair share of bad things as well. Marcelle's hot ticket father did not take the news well, rather he pointed a sword to his throat. Sure, it was a shocker to the demon but he shrugged it off. Sort of, after all if he feared her hot ticket father then he wouldn't be a good father to his children now would he. Touya noticed Marcelle on the couch and softly he approached her with a smile over his features. Even though she changed due to the pregnancy, it didn't really changed his thoughts on her much. The demon had to admit, life was a crazy ride and he was just glad that he liked wild rides.
Back to top Go down
https://worldofkuroi.forumotion.com
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What is happening...?{Touya}   What is happening...?{Touya} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 10:15 pm

Marcelle felt his presence, and her tired ruby eyes opened and she looked to him with a smile.
"Hello love."
She spoke just above a whisper and held her arms out to him. Marcelle wanted Touya to hold her, sit beside her and hold her sideways in his lap like she loved to do. It felt soothing, the four of them together so closely. It was such an excruciating waiting game, but exciting as any second she could go into labor. But for now she showed no signs so she was calm yet alert.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What is happening...?{Touya}   What is happening...?{Touya} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 10:22 pm

The demon blinked once to her whisper and his smile grew bigger as he softly sat down beside her and softly brought her in close to him, it was more like he was softly scooting her over and onto his lap. Touya knew that she liked to be held in a certain way and so he wanted to give it to her, it was a willing gesture out of love and compassion. "Hello there lovely. You sound tired?~~", Touya responded this carefully for he didn't want to speak to loud and at the same time he didn't want his voice to go out and become nothing. The demon wanted Marcelle to hear him, for that was his only comfort at the moment. Touya had to be careful, Marcelle was fragile and he didn't want to upset her or hurt her. It still brought a warm feeling over him, she was holding both of their kids and well he loved her more than ever all due to that fact.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What is happening...?{Touya}   What is happening...?{Touya} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 10:31 pm

Touya obliged and he placed her gently in his lap, he was so careful with her now. he spoke softly, saying she sounded tired and she nodded.
"I am, being pregnant is hard you know?"
She replied in the same hushed tone as his. Marcelle was careful with how and what she spoke. Ever since she found out the babies could hear her she was very choosey with her words. Her bloated stomach now became her center of attention as she settled into the curve of Touya's stomach and chest, her hands roaming over it in a slow, gentle stroking motion. Along with twins they had discovered the children were both boys, their little men moved around at the touch of their mother.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What is happening...?{Touya}   What is happening...?{Touya} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 10:40 pm

Touya's smile never left his face, he was so keen on her and what she was doing. As he watched her did he grow a tad bit curious as to why that is, it was confusing and he guessed he would never understand it though it wouldn't stop him from joking around and trying to make her feel better. "I can see that, if that were to ever happen to me it would feel like I would of have eaten ten million pizza's. ", this response of Touya's was all but a joke. Silent now did he continue to watch her and then he looked at her stomach and couldn't help but stare at it for a bit. Touya was now curious as to when those lovely kids would be popping out, he was so happy and at the same time impaitent. Hearing the news that they were going to have two boys just made him excited, just thinking about it made Touya grin in a childish manner. The demon could not help but think as to how he would raise both boys. Touya understood that boys were great gifts since well they would go to parties, find dates, get into trouble, experiencing heart breaks. Just the simple thought made him so happy, and he hoped that one boy will be like his 'mini-me'. After all they did say sometimes that boys would always be a momma's boy.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What is happening...?{Touya}   What is happening...?{Touya} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 10:46 pm

She laughed softly, a tired smile creasing across her lips. Always so childish, it was that charm hat just made her keep loving him no matter what. One hand moved from her stomach and pressed it's skin against his cheek to move his head closer to hers.
"I love you Touya."
She said and kissed the other cheek. A yawn curled from her lips and she rubbed her eyes with the hand previously on her belly.
"I am so tired, can we rest for a while love?"
Her head rested on his chest, keeping herself awake barely.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What is happening...?{Touya}   What is happening...?{Touya} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 10:50 pm

Touya kepting on smiling and when he saw her laugh softly did he smirk and chuckle lightly to her own laughter, Marcelle was indeed a enchanting creature and he loved her for being what she was. The demon blinked making a funny noise deep within his throat and chest when she brought his head closer to hers, feeling her lips on his cheek however made him lightly laugh with both eyes closed. Marcelle was cute and that was what he liked about her. Listening to her however did he catch on that she was tired and he nodded. "Sure. Rest as long as you want~", Touya spoke in a happy tone that almost sounded like he was singing. The demon was happy and it showed clearly on his face.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What is happening...?{Touya}   What is happening...?{Touya} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 10:55 pm

Soon she fell into a light sleep, snoring softly in the back of her throat. Two hours passed as she slept peacefully on his lap, but something twinged and woke her gently. Rubbing her eyes she carefully stood after such a long rest.
"I just have to use the bathroom I will be back."
Marcelle said as she brushed her knuckles gently against his chin before walking away slowly. Something kept insistently bugging her though, it poked at her again as she slowly walked from the living room.
(Get ready XD)
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What is happening...?{Touya}   What is happening...?{Touya} I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:15 pm

Touya remained where he was as he watched her walk off toward the bathroom, or rather he woke up lazily when he felt movement. The demon couldn't help but lift his head lightly with his eyes sort of tired looking, he actually didn't want to get up but at the sametime he was actually worried and curious about Marcelle. "Uh, lovely are you alright?", Touya asked this in concern as he sat at the couch waiting with his look that showed equal concern that his voice had showed.

(I am ready.~~ )
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What is happening...?{Touya}   What is happening...?{Touya} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:48 am

"I am alright Touya."
She replied, but unsure if it was true herself. Marcelle kept walking, trying to focus on the task that was present at the moment. Something kept hurting, and for a moment she feared it was time. But no, that wasn't for two more weeks. She held onto the frame of the bedroom door, only to stop there. It was worse this time, she flinched and dug her claws into the wood of the frame.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What is happening...?{Touya}   What is happening...?{Touya} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 8:06 pm

Touya watched Marcelle and he frowned lightly even more concerned as he watched her stop and gripped the frame of the bedroom door. The demon stood up now swiftly as he slowly walked over to her and softly he looked over her shoulder as he asked. "Lovely, are you sure you are fine?", Touya actually felt a little scared for it could be time for her to go into labor but then it couldn't be time. It just couldn't be, he still had so much to do to prepare for their children since well they were going to have two. Touya softly leaned a little to see the side of his beloved's face and he couldn't hide the worry on his features.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What is happening...?{Touya}   What is happening...?{Touya} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 8:12 pm

Touya quickly approached her and she could clearly see the worry on his face. Now she was not so sure she was alright. Due dates were never certain with these type of things, they were only given a best estimate based on the day Marcelle conceived. But with this pain Marcelle couldn't hide that she was worried too. But there was not much they could do at the moment.
"Touya...I think it might be time..."
She muttered trying to keep herself from freaking out. That would be the very last thing she would do.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What is happening...?{Touya}   What is happening...?{Touya} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 8:21 pm

Touya's face became a priceless one as he heard her speak that it could be time, his eyes were as wide as they would go and his mouth was open quite largely but not enough to be to dramatic or surprised. The demon closed his mouth and his eyes sparkled with a hint of happiness, this was indeed wonderful news for him but at the same time he couldn't help but worry for Marcelle. Touya knew that she would be tired after the birth and chances were high that he would be very happy but at the same time over-whelmed. Of course, being a first time parent was indeed a job but he was looking forward to it, he wanted to see his children's face. Touya softly took her shoulder as he said gently. "Do you want me to take you to the doctor? I will carry you, lovely?". As he waited to hear her reply he still couldn't help but be even more concerned, if they were coming now then does that mean that he would have to run like mad to get to the hospital. Touya didn't care, he would look like a insane person if it were to ensure that his beloved got there in time.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What is happening...?{Touya}   What is happening...?{Touya} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 8:28 pm

Touya quickly took her shoulder, asking if he needed to take her to the doctor. Marcelle glared at him from the corner of her eyes.
"No Touya I wish to give birth here, yes take me to a doctor!"
She said, in between a shout and a normal tone as she spoke. Breathing once again, it was only the beginning, but it was best to be where medical officials were close by if she was prepared at any second.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What is happening...?{Touya}   What is happening...?{Touya} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 8:32 pm

Touya's expression became shocked, he blinked a few times and he shook the feeling off of being shouted at. Marcelle was going through a lot and he wasn't mad at her, but at the same time it still shocked him. The demon softly lifted her up into his arms and swiftly did he dash out of his apartment, all the while did he make sure not to cause harm to her on their way out. Touya was now fully running as much as his demon traits could allow him to run which was fast. The demon knew that it was better to reach the hospital and fast or else going through the birth on the streets.

(See you at the hospital.~~)
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What is happening...?{Touya}   What is happening...?{Touya} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 8:37 pm

(Could you post first pretty please? I have something to do)
Touya swiftly picked her up, and soon they left the apartment behind them. Marcelle stayed strong, even with pain rocketing from every lower part of her body. Even her legs hurt, she had no idea labor would be like this. People stared but she could care less, her eyes shut as she breathed, not crying as she endured the pain. It was necessary to bring their children into this world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is happening...?{Touya}   What is happening...?{Touya} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is happening...?{Touya}
Page 1 of 1