The World of Kuroi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Kuroi

A world where your choices mean everything. Will you fight for the good or the bad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Updates
Bloodstruck, Touya I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:10 am by Touya

» A lovely abode (Roku)
Bloodstruck, Touya I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:28 am by Momoko Amarante

» Site Advertising
Bloodstruck, Touya I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:37 am by Marcelle Amberden

» Role-play Requests
Bloodstruck, Touya I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:01 pm by pipa

» Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale)
Bloodstruck, Touya I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:34 pm by Aster A. Rothchild

» Soins à danser? Bane's Power
Bloodstruck, Touya I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:15 am by Shadowbane

» Azreal, Bane
Bloodstruck, Touya I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:58 am by Shadowbane

» Touya's Reaction's
Bloodstruck, Touya I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:16 pm by Touya

» Signing up in Kuroi Housing.
Bloodstruck, Touya I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:12 pm by Touya

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Touya
Bloodstruck, Touya I_vote_lcapBloodstruck, Touya I_voting_barBloodstruck, Touya I_vote_rcap 
Marcelle Amberden
Bloodstruck, Touya I_vote_lcapBloodstruck, Touya I_voting_barBloodstruck, Touya I_vote_rcap 
Silverstone
Yori Tatsuya
Nightshade
Ryu Shiro
Aster A. Rothchild
Roku
Momoko Amarante
Soubi
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is hassiushm

Our users have posted a total of 1403 messages in 181 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:32 am

Bloodstruck, Touya

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet
Species: Demon Child of Sparda
Money: $50

Bloodstruck, Touya Empty
PostSubject: Bloodstruck, Touya   Bloodstruck, Touya I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 9:35 pm

Bloodstruck, Touya Dante21

So, you want to know me eh~ Alright I shall tell you. First off, I am pretty much the normal guy that you may come to see around Kuroi quite oftenly. I guess one could say I am fun loving which is partly true sort of. I adore just about anyone who looks rather appealing only cause well looks are meant to be looked at right? I however believe that is partly true. I love a person for their actions as well as emotions. If you purely like me and I like you then this could be love as some people say? If you like to party then look me up?

I adore my pals, even if I don't have many I still love my friends sort of. Not the annoying ones since that is my job to be annoying. I adore just about any kind of animal unless they are ugly then well that is a no go. I honestly think it is a crime to make a animal ugly you know? I suppose beauty is still beastly? Oh well, I won't ever find out the clues about why that is.

Kids are quite interesting to me. I would most likely want my own kids but I got to find someone special first. If it is a guy then we can adopt. I mean who doesn't like kids. Brats are on the other hand a understatement. I can't stand kids who are bratty and don't know their manners. Heh, I don't mind smacking me a few kids once and a while. It isn't like the same rules apply to this world. You can smack any dumb idiot that deserves it. Then again you can't do that very often in the big time cities. They would have my head. They would have to catch it first.~

I adore food. I mean seriously who doesn't like food. I believe it is true on what most women say. To get to a man is through his stomach. If you think that then we may of had a connection~ If men can cook then I suppose the same applies? Sweets are meant to be loved as well as good tasting foods. We have tastebuds for a reason and so we got to love the fact that we have them. If we didn't then who knows where we would be. Eating trash? Not my cup of tea thanks.

Yes, I see everything as a game but we got to if we want to make our lives more interesting right? Fun is fun no matter how you look at it. Everyone has different fun buttons right? I know I do. Yes, some people would call me childish for acting the way I do but I do it cause that is who I am. If you don't like it then you are my enemy and probably my rival. That of course depends on the situation as well as how badly you got on my bad side.

That is all about me. If you are interested then perhaps you may see me around?~
Back to top Go down
https://worldofkuroi.forumotion.com

Bloodstruck, Touya
Page 1 of 1