The World of Kuroi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Kuroi

A world where your choices mean everything. Will you fight for the good or the bad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Updates
Touya's Relationship~ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:10 am by Touya

» A lovely abode (Roku)
Touya's Relationship~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:28 am by Momoko Amarante

» Site Advertising
Touya's Relationship~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:37 am by Marcelle Amberden

» Role-play Requests
Touya's Relationship~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:01 pm by pipa

» Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale)
Touya's Relationship~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:34 pm by Aster A. Rothchild

» Soins à danser? Bane's Power
Touya's Relationship~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:15 am by Shadowbane

» Azreal, Bane
Touya's Relationship~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:58 am by Shadowbane

» Touya's Reaction's
Touya's Relationship~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:16 pm by Touya

» Signing up in Kuroi Housing.
Touya's Relationship~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:12 pm by Touya

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Touya
Touya's Relationship~ I_vote_lcapTouya's Relationship~ I_voting_barTouya's Relationship~ I_vote_rcap 
Marcelle Amberden
Touya's Relationship~ I_vote_lcapTouya's Relationship~ I_voting_barTouya's Relationship~ I_vote_rcap 
Silverstone
Yori Tatsuya
Nightshade
Ryu Shiro
Aster A. Rothchild
Roku
Momoko Amarante
Soubi
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is hassiushm

Our users have posted a total of 1403 messages in 181 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:32 am

Touya's Relationship~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet
Species: Demon Child of Sparda
Money: $50

Touya's Relationship~ Empty
PostSubject: Touya's Relationship~   Touya's Relationship~ I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:34 pm

Touya's Relationship~ Tumblr_mg2zotCX6q1rka7dho1_r1_500
Hahaha! Here is my relationship~ Touya will speak now!

Friends I like more than the next guy. Sure, I'm annoying and it is my job to be lightly annoying to the friends that aren't at all fun. When I make friends I make sure that they are kind people as well as respectful. Loyal never hurts. Hm, to some people like the high class people I am actually a poor fellow which is partly true. However, I ain't poor and I have money. Just not as much as the rich people.

In other words. I'm a great guy for either poor or average folks~ Kids, I love them too. If they get on my nerves though I may spank me some kids.

Enemies are what I call fun events. Meaning, when they want to take me on I of course have fun. This leads to probably making them mad but I don't care. Lets crank this fighting up!

In other terms, I am a thrill seeker and can't help it when I take the foes on. Haha~ They get my blood going in some many ways I just can't sit still~~

Friend-enemies are okay I guess. They may try to take me on sometimes and then want to hang out the other times. I simply don't care. They make it to where it ain't boring and of course I look at that very highly. You know what they say~ You may as well keep your enemies closer than your friends. Ain't I right~ Even if it means that they are the same thing being a friend-enemy~

Drinking buddies are amazing! Why? Cause I drink when I party! Meet me in a bar sometime, this goes for everyone who wants to hang with me. I love drinking just as much as I love partying. Sort of? ~~

Rivals now that is a pit that I love to take on. I'm the hound and they are the pit-bull. We of course take on eachother so much that it hurts. I love it! The action is amazing! The drama is something that I take fun in. If you think you got what it takes to be my rival, then come at me as many times as you want. We are bound to have fun eh?~~

Lovers are....well they are.....uh....Hm. I can't really say much about this really. If I find someone who is worthy to hold my heart and my dark past then well I will of course stay by them. I need someone who will hold me when I am down, be there for me whenever I am depressed or discarded. If a gal or guy thinks they can handle me and everything that comes with me then well I will be your everything. I'll hold you til the end of the world. I'll fight off your nightmares and I'll try my best to make you smile. I'll treat those that are important to me in that fashion as better as a king would treat his queen I guess? I'm not sure for I ain't rich. I will of course take care of you and your needs. Want to start a family? Sure why not? I love kids~~ Just as long as our kids aren't brats, I'll love them to death~

Dating is something that is very touchy. A women or guy are different in that kind of category but I'll try to make it as romantic as possible. If you like me for my feet....uh okay~ That is your fetish right? Awkward I guess so lets pass that topic. You want to date me then be brave enough to admit it. Tell me that you want to date me. Do this and we will party all night long with pizza and drama shows in my apartment~ Oh yeah, I'm a nuzzle kind of guy too. Hope you are ready for that side of me~

Marriage is a big step but I'll do it. We of course have to be together for a while before I would consider marrying. I mean it is not that I'm against the idea of marrying my special someone. I am simply giving you one more chance to choose if you really want to marry me? I mean let's face it, I'm wild. If you think you want a wild husband then well alright~ Let us get married!

Alright, now that we are married let us talk business. How many kids should we have? I'm thinking about twelve~~

XD That is Touya's little report. Hope you liked it.

*Continues laughing*
Back to top Go down
https://worldofkuroi.forumotion.com

Touya's Relationship~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World of Kuroi :: Random :: Information :: Relationships-
Jump to: