The World of Kuroi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Kuroi

A world where your choices mean everything. Will you fight for the good or the bad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Updates
A alerting notice (Marcelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:10 am by Touya

» A lovely abode (Roku)
A alerting notice (Marcelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:28 am by Momoko Amarante

» Site Advertising
A alerting notice (Marcelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:37 am by Marcelle Amberden

» Role-play Requests
A alerting notice (Marcelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:01 pm by pipa

» Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale)
A alerting notice (Marcelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:34 pm by Aster A. Rothchild

» Soins à danser? Bane's Power
A alerting notice (Marcelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:15 am by Shadowbane

» Azreal, Bane
A alerting notice (Marcelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:58 am by Shadowbane

» Touya's Reaction's
A alerting notice (Marcelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:16 pm by Touya

» Signing up in Kuroi Housing.
A alerting notice (Marcelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:12 pm by Touya

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Touya
A alerting notice (Marcelle) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA alerting notice (Marcelle) - Page 2 I_voting_barA alerting notice (Marcelle) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Marcelle Amberden
A alerting notice (Marcelle) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA alerting notice (Marcelle) - Page 2 I_voting_barA alerting notice (Marcelle) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Silverstone
Yori Tatsuya
Nightshade
Ryu Shiro
Aster A. Rothchild
Roku
Momoko Amarante
Soubi
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is hassiushm

Our users have posted a total of 1403 messages in 181 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:32 am

A alerting notice (Marcelle)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Location : Hopefully some place suited for a lady...or beside Touya~

Character sheet
Species: Crusnik
Money: 100

A alerting notice (Marcelle) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A alerting notice (Marcelle)   A alerting notice (Marcelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 12:54 am

"You would face him with me? Even though he has threatened your very life?"
Marcelle looked right into his eyes, truly shocked. No one had ever gone up against her father for her sake. Not even her own siblings would. Though, now that she reflected upon it, she might be the mother of Touya's first child. Marcelle knew how badly Touya wanted children, it was only natural he would go to great lengths to protect that chance. She reached up and kissed him softly, yet it held with it all her love for him.
"Thank you, not even my siblings have stood beside me when it comes to facing father on something."
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet
Species: Demon Child of Sparda
Money: $50

PostSubject: Re: A alerting notice (Marcelle)   A alerting notice (Marcelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:01 am

"Threaten my life? Who doesn't anymore huh?", Touya lightly joked around with that response but then the joke was over and he had a look that showed how serious he was and he nodded. "The worse he would do is stab me in the stomach or perhaps fix me. In any case, I would stand by you through anything really.", Touya said this in honest thought and it was all true as he looked to her curiously and then he lightly laughed when she placed a kiss on his lips which he liked very much. "Well this is part of my burden too, you know? Like I would leave you alone to face the glares?"
Back to top Go down
https://worldofkuroi.forumotion.com
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A alerting notice (Marcelle)   A alerting notice (Marcelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:08 am

Her hands returned to the very favorite action, tracing through his hair. The short and smooth strands between the fingers of both her hands felt soothing.
"I do not even know if I am pregnant yet and you are already risking yourself for me, I truly feel loved Touya. I can never thank you enough, for everything you have done for me."
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A alerting notice (Marcelle)   A alerting notice (Marcelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:12 am

"Hm, do we need to buy a test or go to the doctor?", Touya said this curiously with his eyebrows raised and a look that spoke how curious he was. "I will do whatever it takes to make sure that you are happy and healthy if you are pregnant, if you are not then well I will still stay by you." Touya nodded already making his choices way before even finding out if she was pregnant or not. The demon sighed though feeling his hair being touched and he sighed relaxed "Everything I have done? I haven't even finished yet~", Touya said this with a hint of interest for he was flirting again.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A alerting notice (Marcelle)   A alerting notice (Marcelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:27 am

Soft laughter rolled over her lips, so he hadn't even finished yet?
"Well, what else can I expect from my tomcat?"
She flirted right back at him, placing a kiss on his forehead. Her hands kept moving, finding every little imperfection on his scalp and remembering it.
"I say we take the guessing out of it, I want an official opinion. I would say doctor."
Doctors were paid to do this sort of thing, they spent years and years studying for their job and she didn't want to take matters into her own hands.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A alerting notice (Marcelle)   A alerting notice (Marcelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:49 pm

Touya relaxed entirely in her hold, everytime she touched him made him feel powerful and at the same time it made him feel loved. The demon was indeed a loving person but some chose not to see that side of him and well that broke his heart some what. "This cat can give you more than you are use too.~", his response sounded light and funny but he was still flirting. Touya noted her response about going to see a doctor and so he nodded with his eyes closed. "Alright, we shall go see a doctor. Do you want me to call it in?", Touya asked this while he looked to her fully with a eyebrow raised.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A alerting notice (Marcelle)   A alerting notice (Marcelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:03 pm

"Yes please love, try to get it as soon as you can. I am anxious to know."
She pleaded, grabbing hold of one of his hands an holding it loosely. Marcelle was very worried and excited both at the same time. She worried over what father would say, what others would think at first. But she wished to be a mother, and wanted to know if her suspicions and churning stomach were true.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A alerting notice (Marcelle)   A alerting notice (Marcelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:09 pm

Touya nodded and he smiled holding her hands back with his one as he shifted over using his other hand to pick up the old fashioned phone within his apartment. The demon blinked once and then dialed the numbers to the doctor's office or rather a hospital. Touya then again guessed that they were the same thing, after all they took care of different people. Wondering if he dialed the right numbers did he shrug and placed the phone to his ear with his eyes narrowed some what. Touya was never good with multi-tasking, espcially when it came to thinking as well as focusing on the phone. "Hello? Hey, I just wanted to make a appointment? Which time would be good? I was just wondering cause well by girlfriend is sick and so I just wanted to call in hopes of getting her checked." Touya heard the other on the other side of the phone and he nodded a few times while rubbing Marcelle's hands with his one hand. "Alright so I guess I'll bring her in tonight? Thank you.", Touya sort of laughed with his eyes closed. "Well lovely we are going to the hospital, are you ready?", his tone was kind and sweet as he said this to her.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A alerting notice (Marcelle)   A alerting notice (Marcelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:15 pm

As Touya spoke to the stranger on the other end, Marcelle was relaxed by the touch of his skin on her hands. He kept talking, and then turned to her once it was over. The hospital? That seemed a little over dramatic. But any place there were doctors suited her just fine.
"As long as there is a doctor who can shed light on this that is fine by me."
She said, stilling holding onto Touya's hands and tightening her grip on his fingers. Marcelle was thankful for everything he did, everything he was. She had absolutely, inexplicably no idea what she would do without him in her life.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A alerting notice (Marcelle)   A alerting notice (Marcelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:20 pm

Touya sort of laughed with his eyes closed, he had no idea if she was really going to be a mother or was she going to be one. The demon wasn't a doctor and so the faster they would see one the better, his hand remained on her as he softly let go and sat up while bringing her up with him as well. Touya's expression eased as he looked to Marcelle and wrapped his arm around her waist in a soft manner, and just for short measure did that hand come up and on her stomach where he rubbed her gently while bringing his forehead to her cheek. "No matter what happens, I'll be here to support you lovely~"
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A alerting notice (Marcelle)   A alerting notice (Marcelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:26 pm

Touya stood and brought her with him. A hand rested softly on her back, the other lying on her belly. Her hands reached up and found his neck holding him closer as he promised that he would be there no matter what happened.
"Thank you Touya my love, you have no idea how that calms me."
She said and found herself wishing this moment would stop time. The two - possibly three - of them together like this. but sadly time kept moving forward, as it always did. Which in many ways was a good thing. If time did not progress, then they would never find out the truth, and if they were to be parents they would never see their child be born and grow. But for a moment she wished they could stay like this forever, the moment feeling wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A alerting notice (Marcelle)   A alerting notice (Marcelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:30 pm

Touya couldn't help but laugh lightly as he felt her hand on him, this feeling was wonderful to him for he surely did use to feel like this long ago but it changed. The demon missed those times with his mother and so he was going to make sure he spoils Marcelle after all she was probably going to be the mother of his children. Touya softly moved his head away along with his hands as he softly approached the door and turning to her with his hands out. "Let's go!", Touya's response was much like a child being ready to see if he was going to be a big brother to his new little brother or sister. The demon however knew that this would be his child and so he just wanted to look cute.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A alerting notice (Marcelle)   A alerting notice (Marcelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:40 pm

He held her for a bit longer, then moved away to open the door. He held his hands out for her, looking as excited as a child waiting for a new sibling. It made Marcelle laugh softly as she walked over and slid her hands into his. Pushing her weight into the tips of her feet, she leaned up and kissed him softly before replying.
"Lead the way dearest."
She said as she returned to her normal posture, lacing her fingers through his.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A alerting notice (Marcelle)   A alerting notice (Marcelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:46 pm

Touya sort fo blinked and smiled getting a kiss as he nodded, softly he led the both of them out to go to the hospital. The demon couldn't help but look excited and at the same time he felt lightly worried for if she was carrying a baby what would he tell her hot ticket father, Touya would have to think about this more apparently for if he went into her father's house without much of a plan would he possbily be tore up. As he walked to the hospital with her he could not help but laugh to himself for he wondered what his old man would think.

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden
Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A alerting notice (Marcelle)   A alerting notice (Marcelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:51 pm

Marcelle followed him closely, thinking of how things could change. For the good or bad would have to be decided when they spoke to her father. Either way, Marcelle was excited. No matter what her father did she would not give up on this child if there was one in the first place. She would protect everything she had, if even at the cost of her own life. A small price to pay for the safety of her loved ones.
{Exit}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A alerting notice (Marcelle)   A alerting notice (Marcelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A alerting notice (Marcelle)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2