The World of Kuroi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Kuroi

A world where your choices mean everything. Will you fight for the good or the bad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Updates
Weapons from the Void I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:10 am by Touya

» A lovely abode (Roku)
Weapons from the Void I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:28 am by Momoko Amarante

» Site Advertising
Weapons from the Void I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:37 am by Marcelle Amberden

» Role-play Requests
Weapons from the Void I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:01 pm by pipa

» Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale)
Weapons from the Void I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:34 pm by Aster A. Rothchild

» Soins à danser? Bane's Power
Weapons from the Void I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:15 am by Shadowbane

» Azreal, Bane
Weapons from the Void I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:58 am by Shadowbane

» Touya's Reaction's
Weapons from the Void I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:16 pm by Touya

» Signing up in Kuroi Housing.
Weapons from the Void I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:12 pm by Touya

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Touya
Weapons from the Void I_vote_lcapWeapons from the Void I_voting_barWeapons from the Void I_vote_rcap 
Marcelle Amberden
Weapons from the Void I_vote_lcapWeapons from the Void I_voting_barWeapons from the Void I_vote_rcap 
Silverstone
Yori Tatsuya
Nightshade
Ryu Shiro
Aster A. Rothchild
Roku
Momoko Amarante
Soubi
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is hassiushm

Our users have posted a total of 1403 messages in 181 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:32 am

Weapons from the Void

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reiz the Void

Reiz the Void

Character sheet
Species: Elemental (Lightning)
Money: 00

Weapons from the Void Empty
PostSubject: Weapons from the Void   Weapons from the Void I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 10:01 pm

Weapons from the Void Gun_sword_by_pest3r

Main Weapon: Gunblade "Cerberus"
Height: 3'2" in total from one side to to the other.
Weight: 20 lbs
Holder: A holster/scabbard hybrid of sorts made out of metal attached to Reiz's suit.
Special Power/Upgrades: Made of special materials rich in his country's mines, this weapon was made with him in mind. Nearly indestructible unless hit by powerful magic or attacks stronger, this is the tool that made Reiz famous. Before entering each battle, the revolver part of the blade comes loaded with 6 silver bullets, and has additional bullets stowed away on his belt should he use them all up.

The sword part of the weapon is what Reiz is most known for, however. By all means the blade is not magically enhanced or supernatural in any way, shape or form. However, the brutal way in which Reiz is unafraid to use it, combined with his affinity towards electricity, makes this a truly terrifying weapon for those that know the countless bloodstains put into this blade.

The Gunblade, known as the Cerberus back on Helzol, is also a very good conductor of electricity. He can channel lightning into the blade which can work as a bit of an aura to add an extra shock to his slashes, or can pour a bit of electricity into a bullet, working as something of a more lethal taser.

Originally, this weapon was much stronger than how Reiz uses it now. Originally he was a killing machine that could fire shots equivalent to cannon shells or missiles in terms of damage by firing channeled lightning from the revolver, and could cleave things in two with channeled lightning acting as a chainsaw. However, Reiz refuses to go to that degree of brutality in most situations anymore. Perhaps if pushed to a breaking point, these abilities would re-awaken...

Weapons from the Void GrappleGun2

Secondary Weapons: In addition to his main weapon, he carries a grapple gun which is capable of working as a handy tool. Reiz can use this not only to attack someone offensively, he could possibly capture someone with this, or use it as a mobility tool, as this gun is capable of pulling the holder towards wherever the grapple hook has landed, and electricity can even be channeled into it, as the wire and hook is a conductor for electricity. Additionally he carries 6 smoke bombs on him at all times in his pouches.

History: These weapons have no special history or significance to him besides making him known as a killer. Simply standard issue military killing weapons.
Back to top Go down

Weapons from the Void
Page 1 of 1