The World of Kuroi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Kuroi

A world where your choices mean everything. Will you fight for the good or the bad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Updates
The Void's true power I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:10 am by Touya

» A lovely abode (Roku)
The Void's true power I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:28 am by Momoko Amarante

» Site Advertising
The Void's true power I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:37 am by Marcelle Amberden

» Role-play Requests
The Void's true power I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:01 pm by pipa

» Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale)
The Void's true power I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:34 pm by Aster A. Rothchild

» Soins à danser? Bane's Power
The Void's true power I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:15 am by Shadowbane

» Azreal, Bane
The Void's true power I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:58 am by Shadowbane

» Touya's Reaction's
The Void's true power I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:16 pm by Touya

» Signing up in Kuroi Housing.
The Void's true power I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:12 pm by Touya

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Touya
The Void's true power I_vote_lcapThe Void's true power I_voting_barThe Void's true power I_vote_rcap 
Marcelle Amberden
The Void's true power I_vote_lcapThe Void's true power I_voting_barThe Void's true power I_vote_rcap 
Silverstone
Yori Tatsuya
Nightshade
Ryu Shiro
Aster A. Rothchild
Roku
Momoko Amarante
Soubi
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is hassiushm

Our users have posted a total of 1403 messages in 181 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:32 am

The Void's true power

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reiz the Void

Reiz the Void

Character sheet
Species: Elemental (Lightning)
Money: 00

The Void's true power Empty
PostSubject: The Void's true power   The Void's true power I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:02 pm

Element: Lightning

Special Power: Lightning Festival

Description:

The Lightning Festival is Reiz's most powerful and dangerous state of being, and is the ability that made him known as he was on Helzol.

All his lightning turns red while in this state, in contrast to the regular blue, and grows in power a great deal. Faint traces of red lightning float, spark and appear around Reiz in this state, and his body can move fast like a lightning bolt. He can additionally react to things faster than normal in order to keep up with his new speed.

In this state his weapon's power is also complimented, being able to rip through things with a chainsaw-like lightning aura with his blade, and firing off gigantic streams or explosions of lightning by channeling said energy into the gun part of his weapon. In addition, he absorbs lightning attacks in this state, rendering lightning element attacks null to him, strengthening his own lightning in the process.

However, this mode comes with some hefty prices. It can only be used for up to 6 posts after activation, and can only be used in the most dire of situations, such as being near death, seeing the death or severe injury of someone innocent or close to him, witnessing a traumatic event, or otherwise becoming mentally unstable.

Throughout the period of this mode, also, he's hurting and degrading his own body to get it to a stronger level, and as such he'll be incredibly weak upon exiting this mode, and for two entire posts after running out of time will barely be able to move.

He will also feel very dehydrated and very hungry afterwards as another price for exerting himself to this limit and being heated up and so close to such intense electricity for so long. To the point where he'll be starving for food and practically begging for something to drink.

This state was originally how he was at all times back when he was still learning how to control his powers. However, it proved to be too dangerous for both him and those around him, and so they quickly trained him to conserve his true powers for when he really needs it.
Back to top Go down

The Void's true power
Page 1 of 1