The World of Kuroi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Kuroi

A world where your choices mean everything. Will you fight for the good or the bad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Updates
Reiz of the Void I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:10 am by Touya

» A lovely abode (Roku)
Reiz of the Void I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:28 am by Momoko Amarante

» Site Advertising
Reiz of the Void I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:37 am by Marcelle Amberden

» Role-play Requests
Reiz of the Void I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:01 pm by pipa

» Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale)
Reiz of the Void I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:34 pm by Aster A. Rothchild

» Soins à danser? Bane's Power
Reiz of the Void I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:15 am by Shadowbane

» Azreal, Bane
Reiz of the Void I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:58 am by Shadowbane

» Touya's Reaction's
Reiz of the Void I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:16 pm by Touya

» Signing up in Kuroi Housing.
Reiz of the Void I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:12 pm by Touya

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Touya
Reiz of the Void I_vote_lcapReiz of the Void I_voting_barReiz of the Void I_vote_rcap 
Marcelle Amberden
Reiz of the Void I_vote_lcapReiz of the Void I_voting_barReiz of the Void I_vote_rcap 
Silverstone
Yori Tatsuya
Nightshade
Ryu Shiro
Aster A. Rothchild
Roku
Momoko Amarante
Soubi
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is hassiushm

Our users have posted a total of 1403 messages in 181 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:32 am

Reiz of the Void

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yori Tatsuya

Yori Tatsuya

Character sheet
Species: Kitsune Demon
Money: $50

Reiz of the Void Empty
PostSubject: Reiz of the Void   Reiz of the Void I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 9:34 am

The World of Kuroi

Reiz of the Void Vlcsnap-000056

Name: Reiz "The Void"
Race: Elemental (Lightning)
Sexual Interest: Heterosexual
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 190 lbs

Attire:

Reiz always wears his most recognizable outfit. A basic black suit, added on with many things such as white gloves, a utility belt, hidden pockets, pouches and sheathes for all his weaponry and gadgets, and the most recognizable thing about him, his large red cloak that covers his shoulders and everything above. All this, and a white mask with stitches on the mouth and two piercing black eyeholes as the cherry on top.

An addition is a cat-like tail attached to the behind, which flows and moves like an actual tail would, but is sturdy like steel, and can be maneuvered and controlled to grasp or wrap around things with effort on Reiz's part through technology in his suit.

He never takes this suit off in public, and as such no one has seen his true face in years. Everyone around him has basically forgotten what he looks like outside his outfit at this point.

Personality: Reiz is the kind of person that, at this point, isn't concerned with much. He only sees one objective in mind at his core, and won't hesitate to slash his way through as many bodies as possible to complete this objective.

Not to say he's a complete asshole, however. Despite his view on life, he's still a protector of the weak and innocent, or so he sees himself, and as such will not mindlessly kill those whom don't seem the type to do misdeeds, and won't step over them to achieve his goals. Quite the opposite, he'll go to great lengths to save those too weak to do it themselves, and is a compassionate person even when it isn't obvious.

As comes with his outfit, he's very mysterious, often not giving away a whole lot in the beginning. He'll often refer to himself as "Void" instead of giving his real name, likely as a side effect of his psychological training, or maybe as just a personal preference. It'll take a bit to get his real name out of him.

Talents: An experienced combatant, strategist and acrobat. He's developed his own form of martial arts simply through observing, and copying movements he's seen. As such, his style is consistently developing and evolving. He's also intelligent in mechanics and gadgetry, capable of building his own.

Preferences: He has a real weakness for the damsel in distress type of girl, and one with a pretty face will take him back a bit. While he doesn't like openly admitting it, even to himself, he's also a secret submissive.

Skilled/Unskilled: Has no idea what the hell he's doing (Unskilled).

Fears: Seeing someone die, small and dark rooms, being completely alone, being forced back to life as a test subject.

Likes: Seeing people live happy lives, helping with problems, the night, and the moon.

Dislikes: Death, loneliness, loud music, people with no regard for life, guns, military and the government.

Hometown: Forgot the name.

Parents/Guardians: Can't remember their names, but he had a mom, and a dad which he can't fully remember the appearance of.

Siblings: None that he can remember, but there may have been someone...

Timeline/Period: Born in the year 2035, on an alternate world called Helzol. Transported to Kuroi in 2056, in Helzol's time.

History:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yori Tatsuya

Yori Tatsuya

Character sheet
Species: Kitsune Demon
Money: $50

Reiz of the Void Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiz of the Void   Reiz of the Void I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 9:37 am

XD Approved! That was a lot of reading but sooo worth it! Yosh!Reiz of the Void 258815-20110413111519
Back to top Go down

Reiz of the Void
Page 1 of 1