The World of Kuroi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Kuroi

A world where your choices mean everything. Will you fight for the good or the bad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Updates
An Angry Master (Aster & Maids) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:10 am by Touya

» A lovely abode (Roku)
An Angry Master (Aster & Maids) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:28 am by Momoko Amarante

» Site Advertising
An Angry Master (Aster & Maids) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:37 am by Marcelle Amberden

» Role-play Requests
An Angry Master (Aster & Maids) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:01 pm by pipa

» Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale)
An Angry Master (Aster & Maids) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:34 pm by Aster A. Rothchild

» Soins à danser? Bane's Power
An Angry Master (Aster & Maids) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:15 am by Shadowbane

» Azreal, Bane
An Angry Master (Aster & Maids) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:58 am by Shadowbane

» Touya's Reaction's
An Angry Master (Aster & Maids) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:16 pm by Touya

» Signing up in Kuroi Housing.
An Angry Master (Aster & Maids) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:12 pm by Touya

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Touya
An Angry Master (Aster & Maids) I_vote_lcapAn Angry Master (Aster & Maids) I_voting_barAn Angry Master (Aster & Maids) I_vote_rcap 
Marcelle Amberden
An Angry Master (Aster & Maids) I_vote_lcapAn Angry Master (Aster & Maids) I_voting_barAn Angry Master (Aster & Maids) I_vote_rcap 
Silverstone
Yori Tatsuya
Nightshade
Ryu Shiro
Aster A. Rothchild
Roku
Momoko Amarante
Soubi
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is hassiushm

Our users have posted a total of 1403 messages in 181 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:32 am

An Angry Master (Aster & Maids)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aster A. Rothchild

Aster A. Rothchild

Character sheet
Species: Chevalier
Money: $100

An Angry Master (Aster & Maids) Empty
PostSubject: An Angry Master (Aster & Maids)   An Angry Master (Aster & Maids) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 2:16 pm

Walking up to the estate was a angry Aster who threw Casey forward, lucky for her she caught her ground.

"I said....I-I was sorry sir!"
"Sorry doesn't begin to fix the wounds."

Casey whimpered in fear as she laid her head flat on the ground, while she did this did Aster approach her with a cold look in his eyes.

Yuki hearing the voices walked out with no emotion on her face and spoke almost coldy. "Aster-sama, what did Casey do?"

Aster looked to Yuki and glared.

"She spoke out of turn. She spoke against me."

Yuki looked to Casey who flinched. A silence fell over the frontyard of the estate and Aster glared daggers.

"You know what happens when I am made a fool of."

Yuki walked over to Casey and pulled her off of the ground. "If it makes you happy, punish Casey for speaking out of turn. 50% is it right while the other 50% is it satisfactory."

Casey blinked wide eyed as she looked to Aster with tears flowing from her eyes.

"O-Okay! That lady was wrong...I was wrong! Please don't kill me! Please!"

Aster looked to the both of them and he simply closed his eyes.

"Hmph. It doesn't matter now. I am beyond annoyed."

Aster walked by the both of them and Yuki let go of Casey and followed swiftly after Aster. Casey wiped her eyes and held onto her chest actually scared for her life at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Aster A. Rothchild

Aster A. Rothchild

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Angry Master (Aster & Maids)   An Angry Master (Aster & Maids) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 2:27 pm

Entering the estate did Aster approached his office with Yuki close behind him and he had to admit he liked that.

"Do you believe that I was made a fool of?"
"No sir."
"Do you think I was wrong?"
"No. Aster-sama is always right."

Aster smirked as he sat at his desk. Moments later did Casey show herself. "S-sir?"

Hearing her did he wave his hand in. Casey entered and looked at Yuki almost scared of her.

"Are you going to do something to me? If so then please do it."

Aster looked at Yuki who responded by stomping on her feet. "OW!"

Casey bended down and held her foot. Yuki closed her eyes. "The punishment has been received."

Aster smiled almost innocently.

""Good job, Yuki.""

Casey lightly pouted in Yuki's direction when she bowed her head silently.
Back to top Go down
Aster A. Rothchild

Aster A. Rothchild

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Angry Master (Aster & Maids)   An Angry Master (Aster & Maids) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 2:37 pm

Yuki spoke after lifting her head. "Dinner will be served in nineteen minutes."

Aster blinked getting rid of his innocent face. Casey on the other hand rubbed her feet with a faint sign of tears leaking from her eyes.

Grape poked her head in like Yuki had said. "Dinner will be served in 19 minutes y'all!~"

"Hmph. Love can't be forced."
"Aster-sama, you can force anything that you desire."

Aster lightly laughed and Casey made a face that said 'Suck up!'. Grape blinked of course. "Did I miss something?"

"Casey spoke back to Aster-sama."
"Whoa! Seriously!"
"Hey now, don't rub it in."

Casey pouted and Grape was laughing her head off which made Aster frown not liking Grape's reaction.

"I'm sorry! Hopefully, dinner will make everyone feel better!"

Grape laughed while walking out of the door. Yuki looked to Aster who rubbed his temples.

"Should I punish her?"
"Indeed. After dinner time."
"Understood."

Casey sighed looking down in silence. What would happen at the dinner table.
Back to top Go down
Aster A. Rothchild

Aster A. Rothchild

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Angry Master (Aster & Maids)   An Angry Master (Aster & Maids) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:25 am

"..."
"Something wrong?"
"Um..."
"Does anyone feel that or is it just me?"

Dinner had started at the estate of Rothchild, all the maids were sitting at the table and only Yuki was not worried for nothing showed on her features. Casey on the other hand was looking down at her food much like Grape was but she so boldly spoke about the air about the room.

"Nothing is wrong. It is all just peachy..."

Casey flinched as he stabbed the slab of beef and Yuki simply took the plate away from him and began cutting his meat. Aster was glaring straight ahead and Casey could sense he was still mad at her some what. Grape wasn't laughing now, how could she when the air was drenched in poison of Aster's rage.

"Aster-sama should not let a women and Casey's stupidness get to him. Eat."

Yuki placed the plate of properly cut food before her master. Casey was dumb founded about how Yuki can be so calm and Grape was sort of thinking the same thing but still said.

"Peachy isn't so peachy. Was this girl a diva?"
"Maybe..."
"Turned you down huh?"
"...."
"How can she turn down a stud like you?"
"He uh tried to force her."
"For real?! Haha!"

Grape was laughing and Yuki was sort of giving her a emotionless stare. Aster on the other hand had a anger vein over his head with his head down. The table shook making everyone shut up, including a now surprised Grape.
Back to top Go down
Aster A. Rothchild

Aster A. Rothchild

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Angry Master (Aster & Maids)   An Angry Master (Aster & Maids) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:39 am

"Why must you laugh at this!"
"It is uh funny?"
"Funny? Does not comply with my directions. You should not laugh at Aster-sama."
"Seriously? You are such a kiss up~"
"Gracious! It is like my older brother all over again! Why must everything go against me!"

Aster glared at the slab of meat and stabbed it a good four times before placing it in his mouth. Casey flinched and twitched at each stab and when he placed it in his mouth did she cover her lower half of her face.

"Maybe it is cause you are so full of daggers?"
"What!"
"Let me rephrase that~ You are a no good abuser who loves to see pain in others and likes to take advantage of other people~"
"So? That is what I am. I'm rich, handsome, hot headed, and arrogant. I am a much more better Rothchild than all the other Rothchilds combined together. If her and I get together we can make a new generation of wealth and children that are like gods."
"Yet she doesn't want that? Maybe it is cause you are a pouting child when you don't get your way?"

Aster looked at Grape who was smiling ever so innocently on the other end of the table. Yuki on the other hand closed her eyes and rammed her foot into Grape's leg making her jump and hold onto her leg.

"GEEZ! You are a suck up!"
"Fighting with Aster-sama is not right. Suck up does not comply to me for we all should suck up to him."

Grape sort of glared at Yuki and Casey was trying to eat her food but was failing do to the chatter going about the table. Aster rubbed his forehead as he mumbles something about death onto someone. It was uncertain about what he said, all that was certain was that he was hating the talk going about the table. Grape was normally fighting against him and he wondered if that was the fault of her race.
Back to top Go down
Aster A. Rothchild

Aster A. Rothchild

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Angry Master (Aster & Maids)   An Angry Master (Aster & Maids) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:11 am

"Grape."
"Yes sir?"
"Am I going to have to punish you?"
"...!"

Aster stood up looking at Grape who stood up out of her chair rather quickly and she nervously laughed.

"Aw come on~ You don't want to hurt me."
"I see it to be right. Punish her."

Grape narrowed her eyes at Yuki who looked at Aster rather interested sort of as she watched this play out. Casey on the other hand stood up and looked between the two.

"Aw guys! W-Why must we do this? Are we seriously letting this split us apart?"

Aster glared at Casey who flinched and sat back down. After doing that did Aster approach the stammering Grape who wasn't now making eye contact with him.

"S-sir? Please...I just find it funny is all. I can't help it..."

Aster frowned as he took hold of Grape's arm and begun pulling her out of the dining room. Grape was hissing and pleading which made Casey slip under the table. Yuki on the other hand followed after them which Casey noticed and she looked around and followed hesitantly after Yuki.
Back to top Go down
Aster A. Rothchild

Aster A. Rothchild

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Angry Master (Aster & Maids)   An Angry Master (Aster & Maids) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:22 am

Aster walked up to a secluded room of the estate and tossed Grape into there which worried her as she ran up to the door which closed in her face.

"Hey! What are you doing! I'm sorry!"
"Are you really?"
"How long should we keep her in there?"
"One hundred years?"
"What!?"

Aster smirked almost coldly with his eyes closed.

"I'm kidding. See you tomorrow."

Aster walked off with Yuki close on his heels. Grape on the other hand frowned and moved away from the door. Casey stopped and watched as both master and Yuki walk by her and then she saw Grape in a secluded room which almost looked like a dungeon in the backyard. Casey frowned and walked away figuring it would be best to not get involved.
Back to top Go down
Aster A. Rothchild

Aster A. Rothchild

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Angry Master (Aster & Maids)   An Angry Master (Aster & Maids) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:34 am

A good time passed by since he left Grape in the backyard dungeon, Aster was in his room now laying in his bed and was looking over a book that Yuki had gave him.

"Hm, how to cope with anger."

Aster lightly laughed as he skipped a few pages and then looked up to see Casey who entered his room rather nervously.

"Sir, how long are you really going to leave Grape in there?"
"That is none of your concerns."

Flipping the pages made Casey nervous than she has ever felt like before.

"I know but still. You pretty much placed your cook in the dungeon, and well I can't cook and..."
"Yuki will cook."
"Huh! How long is she really staying there without food or water?"
"I know I said tomorrow but I think a week will satisfy me."

Aster glanced up to Casey who had tears in her eyes.

"How can you do this to Grape?"
"Simple. She started laughing at me and everything which annoyed me beyond belief."
"All because of that women that you met at the diner? Sir, please think about what are you doing?"
"...I am thinking right now and I believe that your words have changed my mind."

Casey blinked surprised as Aster closed the pages to his book and placed it on the counter near him.

"S-So, Grape can be let go?"

Aster laughed making Casey gasp lightly.

"Heavens no!"

Aster stood up and walked by her with a smirk on his face.

"You honestly believed me. You are such a card!"

Casey frowned rubbing her eyes for her master had just lied to her, silently she walked out of his room and walked to hers while Aster was in the kitchen looking at the items they could make tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Aster A. Rothchild

Aster A. Rothchild

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Angry Master (Aster & Maids)   An Angry Master (Aster & Maids) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:51 am

Midnight came to the world of Kuroi and everything was pretty much quiet, Aster was in his bedroom and was asleep which clearly meant he was unaware of what his maids were doing.

Casey was sneaking to the back with keys in her hands and softly she unlocked the door that held Grape. Grape on the other hand was surprised but accepted the gesture none the less.

"You going against Aster-sama?"

Casey and Grape jumped and looked to the emotionless women who was really a andriod.

"I can't take it. I had to get Grape out of there. If we all can just pitch in and tell Aster what we think he won't be so keen on the lady he had met."

"That is fine with me~ This lady obviously must be a diva for Aster to be so keen on her."

Yuki frowned to both of them and she turned on her heels as if gesturing she was not going to be a part of it.

Casey and Grape entered the door but was introduced to the lights turning on. Aster had his arms crossed and was looking down at the two with a smirk over his face, Yuki was behind him.

"YOU SNITCH!"

Casey feared the worst now.

"My, my what do we have here. Maids who are going against my wishes?"

"Please listen to us. Just for a moment, please?"

Aster chuckled with his head down.

"Okay, I'll humor you."

Casey and Grape looked at eachother before trying to find the right words.

"I think it best for you to take your mind off of that women. Remember when you hadn't met her? We were all happy so why can't you do that?"

"Yeah? Why be upset over one little diva when you have us three working for you and living in your home?"

Aster sighed walking towards them now. Yuki on the other hand followed him loyaly.

"That lady is destined for me. We both are so much in common. I mean think about it. We can make a new era that Kuroi has never saw before. She is the key for me to have it all."

Grape and Casey froze in place as Aster wrapped his arms around their necks.

"Not like you two can understand. Yuki, be a dear and place them back in the dungeon?"

Yuki nodded and took hold of their arms pulling them back to the dungeon that they came from. Aster was waving kindly to them with a smile on his face before going back to bed.

Yuki tossed them in the dungeon and walked away with the keys in hands. Casey and Grape both sighed as they both sat against the locked gates.

"I failed you Grape..."
"It is alright. You tried~"
Back to top Go down
Aster A. Rothchild

Aster A. Rothchild

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Angry Master (Aster & Maids)   An Angry Master (Aster & Maids) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 1:07 pm

Morning arose and it had been a long few days since Grape and Casey were placed in their dungeon. Grape was asleep much like Casey who was also asleep.

"Rise and shine ladies!~"

Grape jumped as Casey did also, both of them had their hands over their eyes.

"What is today?"

Grape shook her head now knowing and Aster was standing there over them with a less happy face now.

"The day you get out of here and go back to work. Is that a good thing?"

Casey gasped and Grape blinked surprised.

"Wait you are letting us go to well do our chores?"

"Why yes? That is your job?"

Casey and Grape looked to eachother and Aster smirked.

"Of course I am placing you under house arrest for being so well disrespectful?"

Casey and Grape were more than shocked now as Aster walked away from the doors that had held them for a few days. Yuki of course was waiting on her master.

"You are letting them go?"
"Yes. That doesn't mean though that I forgive them. They do anything funny please report them to me would you?"

Yuki nodded making Aster smirk as he walked back into the estate.

Casey and Grape both walked out and they both frowned at Yuki who nodded.

"Shall we work?"

Casey nodded sort of scared. "O-okay?"

Grape crossed her arms obviously upset. "Yeah. Whatever."
Back to top Go down
Aster A. Rothchild

Aster A. Rothchild

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Angry Master (Aster & Maids)   An Angry Master (Aster & Maids) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 1:25 pm

The long day of work began and obviously Casey was as quiet as a mouse since she hadn't said anything almost all day.

Yuki was doing her own chores with her eyes closed and Grape was following her trying to be as sneaky as possible and as Yuki disappeared from view did she ran off to Aster's office.

Grape had enough of this torment and rage issues coming from Aster and now she was going to tell him a peice of her mind. She was a neko and it was normal for them to be a little rebellious.

"Aster-sama can we speak!"
"Hm?"

Aster lifted his head and looked to Grape who was storming over, her ears were flat to her head.

"Why are you doing this to us! What on earth did we do exactly!"
"What did you do? I believe you know that answer quite well?"
"No we don't! You are keeping us in the dark! Spill the beans!"
"..."
"Well?"

Grape slammed her hands on his desk making Aster blink and frown looking up at her.

"Tell me what on earth is wrong with you! Why are you being this way! Why are you being such a evil man!"
"...."
"ASTER!"

Aster stood up abruptly and walked out from behind his desk which got Grape's attention as she took a few steps back as he came closer to her with no emotion on his face.

"So you want to know? I'll tell you."

Aster glared and grabbed a hold of Grape's shoulder and shoved her to the floor making her squeal when she hit the floor.

"You denied my wishes! You broke them and brought Casey into it! Not only that but you laugh at me and then you went on ahead and began mocking me! You have no rank that is higher than me! You are just a maid! A peice of dirt is all you are to me!"

Grape's eyes went wide as he stood over her making her crawl backwards which of course he followed with a dark look in his eyes.

"You did everything you were not suppose to do to me! What is worse you demand that I tell you what is wrong! I told you didn't I you know didn't you?"

Grape's hands went up and over her face when she hit the wall and Aster smirked.

"You think I am going to hit you?"

Grape nodded in fear and Aster smiled big.

"What kind of man would I be if I hit a girl?"

Grape peeked her eyes out from behind her hands and lightly screamed feeling a hand grabbing her hair and pulling her up to his face quite roughly.

"You fell for it you stupid maid! I own you! You are nothing to me and I can hit you whenever I feel like it."

"ASTER-SAMA CONTROL YOURSELF!"

Aster laughed and smacked her in the face shutting her up.
Back to top Go down
Aster A. Rothchild

Aster A. Rothchild

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Angry Master (Aster & Maids)   An Angry Master (Aster & Maids) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 1:42 pm

The loud smacks and the laughter obtained the attention of Yuki and Casey and they both came running into the room.

Casey stopped and covered her mouth in horror as she saw how Grape looked.

Grape's head fell to the floor and she was coughing hard with blood coming from her mouth and face.

Aster was of course standing over her with his hands a little bloody from handling her to roughly.

Yuki showed no emotion and walked over to his desk pulling out paper towels and handed them to her master who took them and wiped the blood off of his hands.

Casey fell to her knees with her face covered and Aster took note of her fear, he fed off of that fear.

"Now you see what may come to happen to you if you are not careful. Casey, take Grape to the bathroom and properly treat her wounds."

Casey shivered and nodded walking over the Grape who was still as a board which proved that she had come to have passed out from how brutal the attacks were.

"Since Grape is out of commission, should I make dinner tonight?"
"That sounds lovely, Yuki."
Back to top Go down
Aster A. Rothchild

Aster A. Rothchild

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Angry Master (Aster & Maids)   An Angry Master (Aster & Maids) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 2:02 pm

Grape was in her room now, due to Casey she had come to look better than she did however her right eye was covered by a patch.

Casey frowned looking at Grape who was hugging her knees. "I miss the old Aster."

Casey sort of nodded agreeing with her friend. The bell for dinner rung and Casey frowned standing up and waving to Grape.

Grape did nothing of course but hid from the world going under her blanket.

Yuki was placing the food down on the table with Aster sitting there talking about some encounters he had met while being here.

Aster would laugh and chuckle and Yuki would nod in response each time.

Casey entered which got Aster's attention.

"Hello my little one. How are you?"

Casey looked surprised as she slowed to a stop.

"I'm well?"
"Wonderful come here."

Aster placed his hands out to her making Casey shiver but as she approached did she come to fear him more.

Yuki simply putting the plates out not at all showing any emotion about what her master was doing. The master she had came to know has been known to take advantages of submissive women.

Casey squeaked when Aster brought her into his lap a look of victory washed over his face.

"I have a new job for you Casey."
"Y-You do?"
"Mm-hm, come by my bedroom tonight."

Casey's look showed fear and she went quiet not at all looking at Aster who smiled to Yuki as she handed him a glass of warm tea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Angry Master (Aster & Maids)   An Angry Master (Aster & Maids) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Angry Master (Aster & Maids)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World of Kuroi :: Kuroi Housing :: Houses :: Rothchild's Estate-
Jump to: