The World of Kuroi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Kuroi

A world where your choices mean everything. Will you fight for the good or the bad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Updates
Stratospheriya, Lark~ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:10 am by Touya

» A lovely abode (Roku)
Stratospheriya, Lark~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:28 am by Momoko Amarante

» Site Advertising
Stratospheriya, Lark~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:37 am by Marcelle Amberden

» Role-play Requests
Stratospheriya, Lark~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:01 pm by pipa

» Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale)
Stratospheriya, Lark~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:34 pm by Aster A. Rothchild

» Soins à danser? Bane's Power
Stratospheriya, Lark~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:15 am by Shadowbane

» Azreal, Bane
Stratospheriya, Lark~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:58 am by Shadowbane

» Touya's Reaction's
Stratospheriya, Lark~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:16 pm by Touya

» Signing up in Kuroi Housing.
Stratospheriya, Lark~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:12 pm by Touya

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Touya
Stratospheriya, Lark~ I_vote_lcapStratospheriya, Lark~ I_voting_barStratospheriya, Lark~ I_vote_rcap 
Marcelle Amberden
Stratospheriya, Lark~ I_vote_lcapStratospheriya, Lark~ I_voting_barStratospheriya, Lark~ I_vote_rcap 
Silverstone
Yori Tatsuya
Nightshade
Ryu Shiro
Aster A. Rothchild
Roku
Momoko Amarante
Soubi
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is hassiushm

Our users have posted a total of 1403 messages in 181 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:32 am

Stratospheriya, Lark~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lark Stratospheriya

Lark Stratospheriya

Stratospheriya, Lark~ Empty
PostSubject: Stratospheriya, Lark~   Stratospheriya, Lark~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 12:19 am

The World of Kuroi

Stratospheriya, Lark~ Tumblr_m6j32hm2DI1rz836lo1_500
"You are about to encounter a nightmare~"
Name: Lark Stratospheriya
Nicknames: Akki & Pearl
Race: Demoness, though acts like a succubuss
Sexual Interest: Bisexual
Height: 5'8
Weight: 61 kgs (135lbs)
Attire:
Slender, body hugging dresses that are black as well as tight hugging arm sleeves not attached to the dress. The style she is most fond in is in slim, form fitting dresses which will always be black in color. However, black dresses aren't the only thing that she will wear for she will wear slim form fitting white to grey dresses though her favorite color is black. A white slender gown is what she will wear when she turns in, if she doesn't have one on her then she will ask to borrow someones clothes. She is not ashamed to wear clothes much bigger than her, which tells you that she likes all clothes and sizes though she is more interested in tight dresses. The footwear she will wear is high heeled boots that are quite long which cover her slender calves. Though, she isn't afraid to walk barefoot sometimes. It all depends on her mood.

Personality: This lovely beauty standing before you is a high classed lady who stands in a elegant pose with her hair beautifully styled and wears very tight dresses which show off her body quite well. Most would think that a lady like Lark would be cruel, rude, and very mean. If you guessed this then you are some what right and some what wrong. Mature and very calm, she never shows any displeasure and would rather walk around and talk about the experiences she has been through. As smooth as silk is her voice and some would get lost in it, this then proves that she is a bit of a tease and will come to act sweet at times which would make people fawn over her. Their feelings get the best of them though and they tell Lark their feelings which she turns down. A lady like she is, is a very hard woman to understand as well as love. However, she does believe in love and is very loyal to her friends. The only way that she would be rude, cruel, and very mean is if someone were to push her the wrong way or tried to fight her. In this case will she show a very dark side out for blood. Lark is a woman who would rather spend her time talking rather than fighting, that doesn't mean that she can't fight for she can fight really well. Never try to fight her for she would stop until you are knocked out or begging for your life. This lady is very elegant, gentle, calm, talkitive, seducing, motherly, and almost sweet. Friends will see the sweet side of her while foes will see the dark side of her. Lark likes to make small chat and she tries to be helpful even if she doesn't understand the situation. Due to the fact that she is a demoness does not hide that she likes pain and suffering in her foes, and if she puts her mind to it she can be a brute. Lark is dark and very classy. She has her good days and her bad days. Be aware of her mood.
Talents: Drawing flowers, Fighting, Humming~

Preferences: Lark looks for personality as well as class.

Men who are kind or mature.

Innocent girls to women.

Men with talents in the kitchen or art categories.

Females who are easy to control.

Men who are easy to control.

To put it simply, Lark likes to control her partner rather than the one be controlled.

Skilled/ Unskilled: Skilled expert, this is all thanks to her being a tease and a flirtatious woman. Lark is a expert and tends to use methods to control the one she is fond of. Due to her acting like a succubuss can she have her way most of the time. If not then she will be harsh~
Fears: Demon hunters, Outcasts, Dogs, and being betrayed
Likes: Salads, soups, wine, drawing flowers, listening to herself hum. Innocent girls to easy to be controlled men.
Dislikes:Being controlled by her partner, dogs, hunters of demons, and people who are annoying to even those kiss-ups. 

Hometown: Lark's home is unknown though she came from Spain
Parents/ Guardians:Lark had no parents and was orphaned at a young age.
Siblings: N/A
Timeline/ Period:
Lark has no idea what time or period she came from, however the technology was poor. She believes she came from the Medieval times and knows it was altered and/ or different.

History:
During the Medieval Times, life was hard and cruel and many people died due to the conditions and harsh enviornment. Though, the life was hard it was also simple. Spain during this time was a small but lively city which held all kinds of people, within this city was a orphanage which held many kids without any parents. A few adults looked after these kids and tried to do their best to teach the kids right and not wrong. A man owning this buisness was at the age of twenty with his wife who was but nineteen. The man was named William and his wife was named Gretchen. The couple took care of these kids, just like their own. However, a new addition came into their little buisness. A little girl who stood out from the rest, her hair was black and covered her face and her figure was thin. Several of the kids grew scared of her due to her face always being covered by her raven hair.

William found it strange but at the same time felt sorry for the girl, the little girl was no more than seven years old and was in nothing but rags with plenty of dirt stains covering her body. At this time, not many believed that demons exsisted. Gretchen however was cautious of the child for her ways were so different from the children already there. The kids would play outside, the little girl would go outside and sat at the corner of the building away from the kids. William tried to find out about her history but found nothing, all that he did find was that her parents were killed shortly after she came there. One day, the kids approached the little girl and asked if she wanted to play. She shook her head and held her knees close. The kids found her weird and stayed away from her, that was then when the kids began making fun of her. William caught three kids calling her names, and taking her drawings that she drew. The little girl would cry and tried to get them back. William caught the kids doing it, three boys doing this to one girl was just mean however common for they knew nothing of the little girl who just came there a few days ago.

William one day sat beside the girl and tried to start a conversation with her, nothing seemed to work. Not unitl he gave her the name 'Lark'. The girl who was so quiet and anti-social looked to him and smiled for the first time. William was stunned but smiled none the less. Changes within him started though, William would be seen beside Lark everyday. They played together, they stayed near eachother, they talked to eachother. Gretchen found this a little funny but at the same time kind of sweet. She thought nothing of it. Lark was then dressed up and pampered by William that him and Gretchen decided to adopt her. The kids within the orphanage saw a new side of Lark. Dressed up elegantly and as a princess, Lark was mean to the boys who picked on her. This even meant her pulling their hair, smacking their faces until they bruised, and even biting them. Each time she did something did the boys try to tell on her, William did not believe them and neither did Gretchen. It wasn't long before all the kids within the orphanage grew scared of Lark. Adoption day came for the kids and right away the kids were happy. All the little girls feared Lark and the boys were deathly afraid of her as well.

However, the boys and girls were not adopted for the families that came were more interested in Lark than any of the children. William and Gretchen told each family that Lark was not up for adoption. All kinds of family's came and actually demanded that they give the child up to them. It was strange, the look in Lark's eyes brought out a new side in everyone and the kids knew it. It wasn't long however that Gretchen saw something on Lark's chest. It was a weird tattoo and it looked like dragon or even a symbol. Gretchen looked into the symbol and it led her to the church in the city. Asking about it to the priest did he speak of the child being a demon. Gretchen could not believe her ears and thus told William about it, he of course did not believe it. Gretchen was horrorfied for William held onto Lark in his lap and looked to be brain-washed. Gretchen called the priest and he came to dispell the demon child known as Lark. It did not work though for William lashed out and attacked the priest all the while Lark stood in the back of the fight and watched with a smile on her face. Gretchen becoming scared left the building and never returned. The priest was kicked out and William took care of the child alone after his divorce.

Sometime later, William died. Lark was now but a young beautiful lady who had class. After the death of William did a rich family adopt Lark, this adoption happened at the funeral. No saddness was shown on Lark's face, it looked like she could care less about Williams death. The new family gave her everything that she could ask for, or rather the husband of the family did. The same thing happened, a divorce happened and the husband died. No one knew what was happening and they suspected that Lark was mudering each man that she came in contact with. However, this could not be proven since nothing was shown on the deads bodies. Time went by slowly and Lark was now a full grown women who had skill to brain-wash each man she came in contact with, though that grew boring due to her doing it all of the time. Now she laid back and took her time enjoying the flowers and practiced her fighting and humming which was but a beautiful sound to escape her lips.

Lark then found a way here in Kuroi, it is strange but no one knew how she did it. All that she admits that she was bored and tried something new to get here~

Back to top Go down
Yori Tatsuya

Yori Tatsuya

Character sheet
Species: Kitsune Demon
Money: $50

Stratospheriya, Lark~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stratospheriya, Lark~   Stratospheriya, Lark~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 12:22 am

Yosh! Well Ain't she a beauty! Approved! XD Stratospheriya, Lark~ 258815-20110413111519
Back to top Go down

Stratospheriya, Lark~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World of Kuroi :: The Birth :: Character Creation :: Approved-
Jump to: