The World of Kuroi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Kuroi

A world where your choices mean everything. Will you fight for the good or the bad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Updates
Avalon, Lucelle I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:10 am by Touya

» A lovely abode (Roku)
Avalon, Lucelle I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:28 am by Momoko Amarante

» Site Advertising
Avalon, Lucelle I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:37 am by Marcelle Amberden

» Role-play Requests
Avalon, Lucelle I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:01 pm by pipa

» Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale)
Avalon, Lucelle I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:34 pm by Aster A. Rothchild

» Soins à danser? Bane's Power
Avalon, Lucelle I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:15 am by Shadowbane

» Azreal, Bane
Avalon, Lucelle I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:58 am by Shadowbane

» Touya's Reaction's
Avalon, Lucelle I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:16 pm by Touya

» Signing up in Kuroi Housing.
Avalon, Lucelle I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:12 pm by Touya

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Touya
Avalon, Lucelle I_vote_lcapAvalon, Lucelle I_voting_barAvalon, Lucelle I_vote_rcap 
Marcelle Amberden
Avalon, Lucelle I_vote_lcapAvalon, Lucelle I_voting_barAvalon, Lucelle I_vote_rcap 
Silverstone
Yori Tatsuya
Nightshade
Ryu Shiro
Aster A. Rothchild
Roku
Momoko Amarante
Soubi
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is hassiushm

Our users have posted a total of 1403 messages in 181 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:32 am

Avalon, Lucelle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucelle

Lucelle

Avalon, Lucelle Empty
PostSubject: Avalon, Lucelle   Avalon, Lucelle I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:33 am

The World of Kuroi

Avalon, Lucelle Tumblr11

Name: Lucelle Avalon
Race: Half-Cyborg
Sexual Interest: Heterosexual
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 125lbs
Attire: Lucelle has a rather stylish and casual attire. Sometimes she might dress a little bit fancy and professional, or casual and comfy. She isn't too picky with her attire expect that when she first wears it, it was be clean, pressed, and ready to go. She will not tolerate wrinkles or stains when she puts it on, only after through the day of wearing it she won't care what happens to her clothes. Lucelle has an odd habit of dying her hair to whatever color she prefers or has not dyed it yet. She does not know why, but she finds it quite fascinating that one can color their hair in many different colors. As of now, it is a bright blazing red.  

Personality: Lucelle is very intelligent and has a stone cold personality. She is very blunt, emotionless, and in short, could give less cares about what people think of her or just anything. She likes to focus more on the important things in life then the rather small and useless things. She is a major workaholic and perfectionist. Not really embarrassed to admit this, Lucelle has a bit of a potty mouth when she gets rather annoyed/frustrated/angry. But, she is well mannered almost everyday. I guess you could call her somewhat of a tsundere, but she won't really show you warmth and affection... maybe. It's a slight 50/50 chance that if she actually likes you, she might be less cold to you and more... motherly? (Pretty much an undecided to the mum of her lol. xD Why am I making her a Be-utch? lol) Another then being cold, Lucelle is very loyal and honest. She also very patient.
Talents: Inventing (like a boss!)
Preferences: They have to be male. Yep, she hasn't really given this much thought. She just doesn't want them annoying and or getting in her way.
Skilled/ Unskilled: Meh... (nope)
Fears: Atelophobia- Fear of imperfection.
Automatonophobia- Fear of ventriloquist's dummies, animatronic creatures, wax statues - anything that falsly represents a sentient being.
Dishabiliophobia- Fear of undressing in front of someone.
Bugs
Likes: Working, reading, learning, spicy foods, cute things. odd habit of dying her hair.
Dislikes: Not getting things finished, annoying people, bugs, dirty things, unorganized things.

Hometown: New York City
Parents/ Guardians: Unknown, but are possibly all dead.
Siblings: Unknown
Timeline/ Period: Year 2307
History: This is a pretty advanced year that Earth might just come across. It's rather peaceful and just growing with advanced technology. Cures have been made to stop the most deadliest diseases and new ways have been created to make life on Earth most peaceful. That was until a new disease came in and took half of the world's population by surprise. No one had no idea where this disease came from, but it was pretty life threatening and the human population had not been prepared for such a crisis. Lucelle was caught with this disease, but not before obtaining some serious injuries do to a panic outbreak in the middle of New York City. She had lost her right arm and left leg, possibly some other things (which she can't remember). There was a way to save her and that was what made her become part cyborg. The metallic arm and leg gives her the strength to fight of the disease within her and the use of her lost right arm and left leg.

The technology that she has was given and made by her families company which invent helpful products for the world to use. She was meant to take over the business, which explains why she is a workaholic. If she remembers correctly, her father was a very strict busy man and her mother was a very serious inventor. You could say her parents shared a somewhat complicated love, they did not show it, and acted rather emotionless around each other. Lucelle was quite lonely, but she had maids, butlers, and bodyguards that were there for her. When learning of what happened to their daughter, they were rather a bit put off about it.

Lucelle does not know how she made it to Kuroi, but she just shrugged it off and went with it. She had then started her own little company of inventions and has been very successful.

(Blah~ that's all I could pull out of my mind xD haha hope she's okay ._.)
Back to top Go down
Yori Tatsuya

Yori Tatsuya

Character sheet
Species: Kitsune Demon
Money: $50

Avalon, Lucelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avalon, Lucelle   Avalon, Lucelle I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:13 pm

Yosh! You are good and I like the looks of this character! Approved! XD Avalon, Lucelle 258815-20110413111519
Back to top Go down
Lucelle

Lucelle

Avalon, Lucelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avalon, Lucelle   Avalon, Lucelle I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 3:23 pm

WEEEEE~ Thanks :DD
Back to top Go down
Desiree Hale

Desiree Hale

Avalon, Lucelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avalon, Lucelle   Avalon, Lucelle I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 5:08 pm

Gorgeous photo, Lucelle! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Avalon, Lucelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avalon, Lucelle   Avalon, Lucelle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avalon, Lucelle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World of Kuroi :: The Birth :: Character Creation :: Approved-
Jump to: