The World of Kuroi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Kuroi

A world where your choices mean everything. Will you fight for the good or the bad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Updates
Griffin, Sagat I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:10 am by Touya

» A lovely abode (Roku)
Griffin, Sagat I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:28 am by Momoko Amarante

» Site Advertising
Griffin, Sagat I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:37 am by Marcelle Amberden

» Role-play Requests
Griffin, Sagat I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:01 pm by pipa

» Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale)
Griffin, Sagat I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:34 pm by Aster A. Rothchild

» Soins à danser? Bane's Power
Griffin, Sagat I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:15 am by Shadowbane

» Azreal, Bane
Griffin, Sagat I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:58 am by Shadowbane

» Touya's Reaction's
Griffin, Sagat I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:16 pm by Touya

» Signing up in Kuroi Housing.
Griffin, Sagat I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:12 pm by Touya

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Touya
Griffin, Sagat I_vote_lcapGriffin, Sagat I_voting_barGriffin, Sagat I_vote_rcap 
Marcelle Amberden
Silverstone
Yori Tatsuya
Nightshade
Ryu Shiro
Aster A. Rothchild
Roku
Momoko Amarante
Soubi
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is hassiushm

Our users have posted a total of 1403 messages in 181 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:32 am

Griffin, Sagat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yori Tatsuya

Yori Tatsuya

Character sheet
Species: Kitsune Demon
Money: $50

Griffin, Sagat Empty
PostSubject: Griffin, Sagat   Griffin, Sagat I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:02 pm

The World of Kuroi

Griffin, Sagat Tumblr_inline_mju3ui4nys1qz4rgp

Name: Sagat Griffin
Nickname(s): Preston, Delta, Gramps (Insult), & Copper.
Age: Was 27 when he was cursed, becoming what he is. Actual Age-Not sure, has forgotten.
Race: Eternals
Sexual Interest: This interest is known though he rather not share it.
Married?: Sagat was married to a lady who was seventeen years old, she died sadly.
Kids?: Sagat had only one son, though he became distant and will never see his father again. Allen Griffin is in his late 30's or so he guesses. Sagat does not know since he hasn't seen him in such a long time.
Status: Sagat is single as of now, though he is looking for another lover. Though, this doesn't prove any fact that he wants to date now.
Height: Has been estimated to be six foot and five over six inches
Weight: 166 pounds
Attire: Normal everyday wears that are seen in the Western colony. Though, this will not stop him from wearing trench coats to coats in general. Jeans are his favorite thing to wear on his days out, though has been known to wear dress pants to special occassions. The common colors he likes are grey, white, black, and a baige color.

Personality:
Fatherly/ Brotherly.
Compassionate/ Affectionate.
Forgiving/ Easy to Judge people.
Thinker/ Planner.
Quiet/ Good listener.
Kid lover/ Pet lover.
Easy to talk too/ Stubborn.
Sagat is a man who has a lot of interesting traits. This man has a good head on his shoulders and has seen things way before anyones time began. Commonly, people knew him of a man who had skill and talents when it came to hunting animals. Griffin likes to read books of many kinds, though his favorites are books that hold romance and action. Sagat is always thinking as well as working, though what he works on is still unknown as of now. Though some believe he is a skilled hunter and stays out for days on end hunting and bringing in the goods of animal furs. Sagat respects nature and will only kill animals once every year, of course this will change if the animals are breeding like wild fire.
This is what he does out of love for the animals, for if they become to many then they will get sick and suffer and he does not want to see that happen. Sagat also likes to converse to people about his trips and will tell limitless stories about animals that he has encountered. Everything about this man is flowing like a river, however he does have a few dents in his style and is easy to make mad or upset.

Talents: Carving, Crafting, Planner Writer, Fishing, Hunting any animal in general, Tracking, Telling when it will rain or come a storm, and a natural Outdoor's man.
Preferences: Sagat is only turned on by these few things.
A gal who has a way in the kitchen.
A gal who understands him and his interest in hunting and may just join him out one day.
A gal who has a opened mind.
A gal who likes smoking or drinking for he does it from time to time.
A gal who has a soft heart for kids and animals.
A gal who is different from any other.
Someone who will not leave him or abuse him.
A true kind hearted girl.

Skilled/ Unskilled: Sagat is indeed skilled though, he will not lay with anyone unless their feelings get to over-whelming.
Fears: Seeing his loved ones die infront of him. Becoming to wounded out in the woods away from anyone to find him. Becoming sick and useless. Sagat hates being sick and actually fears it.
Likes: Reading, Writing in his journal, Hunting/ Fishing, Carving on his free time, Making crafts for those he treasures. Eating any kind of soups or Chicken. Loves anything fish related-this of course means meals.
Dislikes: Rude people, those who judge him, Getting sick, seeing animals get abused by anyone. Pink.

Hometown: Sagat was born in Britian.
Parents/ Guardians: Both parents are deceased and have been dead for sometime.
Siblings: Had only one brother, though has no idea if he is alive or not.
Timeline/ Period: Sagat was from a time where Witches and Magic ruled the lands.
History: Not much is known of Sagat's history, all that we do know is that he was married and had one son with his wife when she became sixteen. It was natural and common to marry a young lass, in his time it was allowed and many women wanted to get married at such a young age. Sadly, he lost his wife and his sons trust very quickly. Allen was but a year old infant and Sagat felt bad and unsure on what he should do for such a young baby. Naturally, he tried his best only to fail when Allen became twelve. Allen hated his father for the death of his mother. It could not be avoided , no medicine or cure was found to prevent such a thing to happen. Right away, Allen drifted away from his father and moved in with one of his friends down the road from his father's. Sagat didn't say anything, nor did he stop his son. Deep down he felt bad for not doing anything for his wife. She had died in his arms and could not stop her from going.

Sagat heard of a way to use magic to bring back the dead, he learned this magic known as Alchemy and used it on his wife's grave. Sadly, it did work though it costed him a eye. However, his wife was nothing more than a weird mass and he had to kill her all over again. Sagat was cursed by a witch who learned of his selfish ways, though some say it isn't much of a curse it is to him. He lives on only to see his loved ones die. Not only did she curse his age but she sent him here to repent.

That is all that is known. Sagat feels horrible for the things he had done and so he now leads a better life. He hopes to one day get the witche's forgiveness and return to his own time. Though, that seems and appears impossible.

Other: Sagat has a british accent. He is also left handed and partly blind in his okay eye which thus causes him to bump into things often.

Back to top Go down
Yori Tatsuya

Yori Tatsuya

Character sheet
Species: Kitsune Demon

Griffin, Sagat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griffin, Sagat   Griffin, Sagat I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:04 pm

Dude! Awesome! Approved! Yosh! Eternals? OMG! Good race choice, though it isn't on our groups. It is nows! HA!
Griffin, Sagat 258815-20110413111519
Back to top Go down
Sagat

Sagat

Character sheet
Species: Eternal

Griffin, Sagat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griffin, Sagat   Griffin, Sagat I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:47 am

Thanks for approving me. How about that, I started a new group trend? xp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Griffin, Sagat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griffin, Sagat   Griffin, Sagat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Griffin, Sagat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World of Kuroi :: The Birth :: Character Creation :: Approved-
Jump to: