The World of Kuroi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Kuroi

A world where your choices mean everything. Will you fight for the good or the bad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Updates
Igarashi, Izanagi  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:10 am by Touya

» A lovely abode (Roku)
Igarashi, Izanagi  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:28 am by Momoko Amarante

» Site Advertising
Igarashi, Izanagi  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:37 am by Marcelle Amberden

» Role-play Requests
Igarashi, Izanagi  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:01 pm by pipa

» Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale)
Igarashi, Izanagi  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:34 pm by Aster A. Rothchild

» Soins à danser? Bane's Power
Igarashi, Izanagi  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:15 am by Shadowbane

» Azreal, Bane
Igarashi, Izanagi  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:58 am by Shadowbane

» Touya's Reaction's
Igarashi, Izanagi  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:16 pm by Touya

» Signing up in Kuroi Housing.
Igarashi, Izanagi  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:12 pm by Touya

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Touya
Igarashi, Izanagi  I_vote_lcapIgarashi, Izanagi  I_voting_barIgarashi, Izanagi  I_vote_rcap 
Marcelle Amberden
Igarashi, Izanagi  I_vote_lcapIgarashi, Izanagi  I_voting_barIgarashi, Izanagi  I_vote_rcap 
Silverstone
Yori Tatsuya
Nightshade
Ryu Shiro
Aster A. Rothchild
Roku
Momoko Amarante
Soubi
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is hassiushm

Our users have posted a total of 1403 messages in 181 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:32 am

Igarashi, Izanagi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aster A. Rothchild

Aster A. Rothchild

Character sheet
Species: Chevalier
Money: $100

Igarashi, Izanagi  Empty
PostSubject: Igarashi, Izanagi    Igarashi, Izanagi  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:25 pm

The World of Kuroi

Igarashi, Izanagi  55137

Name: Izanagi Igarashi
Age: Early Twenties. Though, this is just appearance wise. Over 1,000.
Race: Supernatural, 'Raven'. A known demon race that died a long time ago.
Sexual Interest: Fully straight and into women, he sees it as wrong for others to fall in love with the same gender. 100% Heterosexual.
Height: Six foot and a half. '6 ½ '
Weight: One hundred and forty nine pounds. '149'
Attire:
Kimono's that were worn in Japan. Japanese Tradition.
Western Clothes. Commonly seen over seas in America, Western Tradition.
Silk Wear. This is placed under the 'Sleep Wear'.

All of these explain his taste in everyday wear, known to change up his style. Never is he afraid to try on anything new, though he tends to be a bit on the careless side. This then leads to him wearing clothes that are loose and even sometimes will his body be shown from time to time.

Some call him a fashion crazy guy, while others call his style 'Cool' for he tends to wear trinkets of leather as well as beads around his wrist and neck. Surprisingly, he places way to much time in getting himself ready to go to a location or a place. It takes women a long time to get ready, and men take little to no time to get ready. He is different though, it takes him a max of three hours to get ready. Quite picky on what he wears to a certain location, will he make up for it by surprising everyone with his good fashion style.

He does the same thing with shoes to other kinds of foot wear, he is picky but seems to make up and stun everyone with his wonderful and yet graceful style.

Personality:

A genius in Fashion. A whiz at math. Quite impaitent with stupid excuses.

He is seriously a interesting character, for he sits at a table for long periods of time while reading a book. This convinces people that he isn't all that, it is just a act to keep people away from him who seem to annoy or bother him. Although, if the person is not 'lame' as he likes to call it would he open up and show a whole new side of him. Some people forget that he is a demon since he shows little to no traits of being a demon though he is purely a demon.

Caring, Possessive, Affectionate, Loyal, Blunt, Seducing, and Mature.

All the other factors are put to shame, for the people who were fooled before were now fully fooled. Changing it up. This is what he does often. Some even forget that he is a demon which thus leads to him being violent and sometimes craving blood. Blood is a big factor within his race, they live off of it like vampires do though they take in blood for a different reason than to fulfill his hunger. What his race were really after were young women who had a air about them. This air would draw his race to whoever it was calling them, then they would take them away and make them brides. This happened often. Blood to his race is like another meaning of the word 'love'. The more they take it in, the more attractive they would become and thus then would they give love back to their partner and cherish them. Become addicted to them.

This of course tells you that he is seductive and quite desperate. Craving for affection is another term for it as well.

Izanagi Igarashi is a man who takes loving to another level. Are you ready for such love?

Talents: Math/ Calcuating, Barrier Creator, Art/ Making art, and a Gourmet Chef. Is also a Doctor/ Herbalist.
Preferences:

Young/ Youthful faces full of life. A curved feminine body. Someone a bit clingy. Decent chef. Someone who is open to new ideas. A women following her dream.

All simple things please him well. Though, if his girlfriend were to wear short skirts or dresses would he be all over that. Also deep down, he is a bit of a guy who likes to tie up his girlfriend and torment her. Everything is done all out of love.

Skilled/ Unskilled: It is questionable if he is still a virgin or not, though some believe he is not due to him reading books and thus asking what turns people on. He does this from time to time and he actually researches on new ideas. Though, this isn't the reason why some people think he isn't a virgin since he always says he is good with his 'hands'.
Fears: Losing his lover by death or simply leaving him. Betrayal by friends. Feeling useless to save his lover's life.
Likes: Open and honest women, kids between the ages of 6-9, Cuddling with his lover, flirting with his lover, reading, math, making medicine or treating wounds, to also cooking for his lover when they are sick or unable to do so. Also, he likes to surprise his lover by throwing a little event every now and again.
Dislikes: Women who are rude or use guys, Teenagers who think they own the world, seeing his lover sad, being mad at his lover, allergies to even sneezing for no reason at all. Also, he isn't fond of seeing his lover talking to other guys. Jealousy and envy are commonly known within his race.

Hometown: Kyoto, Japan
Parents/ Guardians: Father 'Alive. Known to be missing.' Mother 'Alive. Divorced as soon as Izanagi was born.'
Siblings: Izanagi has a younger sister who lives with his mom. Her name is Opal.
Timeline/ Period: Within the timeline of Kuroi, though was alive more than 1,000 years ago or more way in the past of Kuroi.
History: Growing up when he was a kid was a normal thing, his race use to be big when he was growing up. Sadly, as he grew up did their numbers decrease and he guessed it was due to them not taking brides anymore. It was a tradition to kid-nap a women and make her a bride to continue on the race. However, no one was doing that now and so the numbers lowered as the years slowly went by. Not knowing where his father went and knowing only a little bit of his mother and sister did he decide to live his life on his own without their help. Everything went smoothly due to his studies as a kid, and learning what he needed to know before coming onto his journey into the real world.

Life was something that he had to face and he figured he could face it head on without fearing it much. Kuroi had been his home for a long time and he surely was going to live his life to the fullest on his main home planet. Yes, everyone traveled through time and space. Indeed, it was interesting and all but he had better things to do then travel through the stars and become bored of it in a matter of minutes.

He wanted to live and hopefully make a happily ever after with a lucky women who would be pleased to be there for him and love him.

Other:
Is known to speak Japanese quite well as well as American.
Shares his many cooking ideas with different people. Had been known to sell them as well.
Has a bit of a accent which no one knows what kind it is, though it sounds a bit like British while other's call it Russian. It is unknown and so that is why he speaks Japanese all of the time though will speak American when he really needs too.

Back to top Go down
Aster A. Rothchild

Aster A. Rothchild

Character sheet
Species: Chevalier
Money: $100

Igarashi, Izanagi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Igarashi, Izanagi    Igarashi, Izanagi  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:27 pm

Amusing as well as enchanting. I approve you, with high hopes.
Igarashi, Izanagi  Tumblr_m9hyd7QzZS1rnyvcro1_500

Do not disappoint me. XD

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Izanagi

Izanagi

Character sheet
Species: Raven
Money: 50

Igarashi, Izanagi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Igarashi, Izanagi    Igarashi, Izanagi  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:39 pm

Disappoint? Like I would? XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Igarashi, Izanagi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Igarashi, Izanagi    Igarashi, Izanagi  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Igarashi, Izanagi
Page 1 of 1