The World of Kuroi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Kuroi

A world where your choices mean everything. Will you fight for the good or the bad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Updates
That's All I Ask of You {Shibi} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:10 am by Touya

» A lovely abode (Roku)
That's All I Ask of You {Shibi} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:28 am by Momoko Amarante

» Site Advertising
That's All I Ask of You {Shibi} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:37 am by Marcelle Amberden

» Role-play Requests
That's All I Ask of You {Shibi} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:01 pm by pipa

» Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale)
That's All I Ask of You {Shibi} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:34 pm by Aster A. Rothchild

» Soins à danser? Bane's Power
That's All I Ask of You {Shibi} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:15 am by Shadowbane

» Azreal, Bane
That's All I Ask of You {Shibi} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:58 am by Shadowbane

» Touya's Reaction's
That's All I Ask of You {Shibi} I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:16 pm by Touya

» Signing up in Kuroi Housing.
That's All I Ask of You {Shibi} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:12 pm by Touya

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Touya
That's All I Ask of You {Shibi} I_vote_lcapThat's All I Ask of You {Shibi} I_voting_barThat's All I Ask of You {Shibi} I_vote_rcap 
Marcelle Amberden
That's All I Ask of You {Shibi} I_vote_lcapThat's All I Ask of You {Shibi} I_voting_barThat's All I Ask of You {Shibi} I_vote_rcap 
Silverstone
Yori Tatsuya
Nightshade
Ryu Shiro
Aster A. Rothchild
Roku
Momoko Amarante
Soubi
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is hassiushm

Our users have posted a total of 1403 messages in 181 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:32 am

That's All I Ask of You {Shibi}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Momoko Amarante

Momoko Amarante

Character sheet
Species: Elemental
Money: 62

That's All I Ask of You {Shibi} Empty
PostSubject: That's All I Ask of You {Shibi}   That's All I Ask of You {Shibi} I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:28 pm

The bright orb in the sky brought it's daily dose of warmth down onto the planet below. The streets of town were a little bare but it would pick up soon. Everyone always needed flowers, they would always need them.
"Just grow little ones, sooner or later you will make someone very happy. Oh what am I saying? You're making me happy now!"
The voice of the shop keep spoke softly to her blooms filling the pots outside her flower shop and home dubbed "Petal Place". A modest building but very beautiful with all the blossoms around and inside the bottom floor. Brushing a stray bit of her light blue hair away from her face, and rubbing dirt off her hand onto the tan overalls she wore she leaned forward and sniffed a lily happily.
With a sigh and an adjust of her small light white sunhat, Momoko kept working busy as a bee and doing the same job. Keeping these beauties alive for someone to enjoy. It brought her great joy to be around nature and have it be her profession, flowers almost always came with good news. A welcome home, a proposal, things like that. Thinking of how she was the one who provided that happiness, made her feel whole. It was a good hard working life, just like she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Shibi Moto

Shibi Moto

Character sheet
Species:
Money: 00

PostSubject: Re: That's All I Ask of You {Shibi}   That's All I Ask of You {Shibi} I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:47 pm

a young man with long pink hair walking down the street his hair was tied in a Chinese hair tie as he walk his long hair was in the front of him so it look rich as as he walk he had his arms in his sleeves and he walk slowly by the shop as he walk he stop with his leg straight forward like he was going to land on that leg and see a girl she look young and from the look of it she look nice, Shibi then places his leg down as he look at her more he is staring at her wondering what she is doing and why is she talking to a flower can the flower talk back he wonder as he try to listen in to see if he can hear the flower.

Shibi stood there for a few second more but did not hear the flowers talk he then took a few steps to her and stop as he wonder if she might not like him or she might think he is a creep he did not wanna be called a perv so he started to turn right there as he step on a twig making a noice.
Back to top Go down
Momoko Amarante

Momoko Amarante

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: That's All I Ask of You {Shibi}   That's All I Ask of You {Shibi} I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:13 am

Contented with the company of her fauna, Momo didn't seem to notice the young man approaching her. But as he drew closer she felt his presence and lifted herself from her work to examine him. He looked different, light pink hair in a tight thin braid down his front. Different was good. The sunhat was removed and placed on the corner of a planter that hung on the outside of the window.
She ran a quick hand through her hair, removing her gloves before hand.
"Hello, welcome to Petal Place, is there anything I can do for you today?"
She spoke calmly and clearly, rubbing some soil off her cheek with the back of her hand. To no avail as it only made the brown rub onto her pale skin.
Back to top Go down
Shibi Moto

Shibi Moto

Character sheet
Species:

PostSubject: Re: That's All I Ask of You {Shibi}   That's All I Ask of You {Shibi} I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:18 am

Shibi blush as look at him he just look at her and removed his hand from his sleeves as he walk closer to her "Um my name is Shibi Moto and i heard you talking to the flower and i was wondering did it talk back to you?" he ask in Chinese without thinking flicking his hair behind him by turning his head as he stood there looking at her he wonder if she can understand him or did he need to speak English.
Back to top Go down
Momoko Amarante

Momoko Amarante

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: That's All I Ask of You {Shibi}   That's All I Ask of You {Shibi} I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:28 am

It would be a lie if Momo said she was not completely surprised that the young man spoke Chinese. With a small laugh she brushed more hair out of her face, smiling warmly at the man in front of her.
"I'm sorry I sound really stupid right now, but my Chinese is really rusty do you speak English?"
She asked politely in a soft voice, dusting her overalls off.
Back to top Go down
Shibi Moto

Shibi Moto

Character sheet
Species:

PostSubject: Re: That's All I Ask of You {Shibi}   That's All I Ask of You {Shibi} I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:34 am

Shibi smiled as he started to speak English "Um my name is Shibi Moto and i heard you talking to the flower and i was wondering did it talk back to you?" his English is pretty good since he traveled the world in search of his sister he knows she is in this place and he must find her but first he need to know if she can hear the flowers speak and if they talk to her since it may look weird for her to talk to a flower he look over at the flower and wonder if they can speak or can she just speak plant?
Back to top Go down
Momoko Amarante

Momoko Amarante

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: That's All I Ask of You {Shibi}   That's All I Ask of You {Shibi} I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:05 am

The man introduced himself as Shibi, and asked about her speaking to the flower moments ago. With another soft laugh her callused fingers softly brushed the face of the lily she was speaking to.
"No, they do not speak back to me. Speaking to flowers helps them grow, and it's very therapeutic knowing the mother nature is listening to your troubles and not saying a word back. Just letting you get it all out. My name's Momoko Amarante by the by. But most people just call me Momo for short."
Back to top Go down
Shibi Moto

Shibi Moto

Character sheet
Species:

PostSubject: Re: That's All I Ask of You {Shibi}   That's All I Ask of You {Shibi} I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:58 pm

Shibi bowed as he did his hair fell down on his side he bowed for a few seconds "The pleasure is all mine Mrs. Momo" he said, then he stood back up and brush the hair behind him as he place his hand in his pocket he felt awkward not having anything else to say he was not that good at meeting new people and since what happen in his past he has trust issues
Back to top Go down
Momoko Amarante

Momoko Amarante

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: That's All I Ask of You {Shibi}   That's All I Ask of You {Shibi} I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:04 pm

A gentle smile creased across her lips as she returned to her work.
"So tell me, what brings someone like you to this edge of the city?"
Attempting at small talk as she kept watering her plants. These where what kept food on the table, she took very good care of them as thanks.
Back to top Go down
Shibi Moto

Shibi Moto

Character sheet
Species:

PostSubject: Re: That's All I Ask of You {Shibi}   That's All I Ask of You {Shibi} I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:09 pm

Shibi stood there and place his arms behind his head as he took a deep breath and told her why he is here "I'm looking for some one impotent to me i lost sight of her a few years ago and i heard she might be in this city" he told her not giving the full detail like she was his little sister or she could be dangerous at night his goal is to find her and make sure she is safe and away from harm.
Back to top Go down
Momoko Amarante

Momoko Amarante

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: That's All I Ask of You {Shibi}   That's All I Ask of You {Shibi} I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:14 pm

So he was searching for someone. Wasn't everyone? Momo brushed dirt off her hands as she turned to glance at Shibi.
"Searching for someone huh? The city is certainly the place to look. I hope whoever you are looking for you find them."
Momo said as she patted him on the arm softly.
Back to top Go down
Shibi Moto

Shibi Moto

Character sheet
Species:

PostSubject: Re: That's All I Ask of You {Shibi}   That's All I Ask of You {Shibi} I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:34 pm

Shibi sigh as he quickly check his watch "oh i should get back to my shop" he said as he walk away for a bit and turn and bowed to Momo "thanks for the talk" he said as he started to run back to his Raman shop.
Back to top Go down
Momoko Amarante

Momoko Amarante

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: That's All I Ask of You {Shibi}   That's All I Ask of You {Shibi} I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:05 pm

The man had to leave, and Momo turned as he began to run away. She waved and replied.
"Hope to see you again soon!"
It was how she sent all of her customers and visitors away. Wishing them a good day and hoping to see them again soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That's All I Ask of You {Shibi}   That's All I Ask of You {Shibi} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That's All I Ask of You {Shibi}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World of Kuroi :: Kuroi Housing :: Shop Homes :: Amarante's Shop-
Jump to: