The World of Kuroi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Kuroi

A world where your choices mean everything. Will you fight for the good or the bad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Updates
About Role-playing and other information. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:10 am by Touya

» A lovely abode (Roku)
About Role-playing and other information. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:28 am by Momoko Amarante

» Site Advertising
About Role-playing and other information. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:37 am by Marcelle Amberden

» Role-play Requests
About Role-playing and other information. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:01 pm by pipa

» Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale)
About Role-playing and other information. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:34 pm by Aster A. Rothchild

» Soins à danser? Bane's Power
About Role-playing and other information. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:15 am by Shadowbane

» Azreal, Bane
About Role-playing and other information. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:58 am by Shadowbane

» Touya's Reaction's
About Role-playing and other information. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:16 pm by Touya

» Signing up in Kuroi Housing.
About Role-playing and other information. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:12 pm by Touya

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Touya
About Role-playing and other information. I_vote_lcapAbout Role-playing and other information. I_voting_barAbout Role-playing and other information. I_vote_rcap 
Marcelle Amberden
About Role-playing and other information. I_vote_lcapAbout Role-playing and other information. I_voting_barAbout Role-playing and other information. I_vote_rcap 
Silverstone
Yori Tatsuya
Nightshade
Ryu Shiro
Aster A. Rothchild
Roku
Momoko Amarante
Soubi
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is hassiushm

Our users have posted a total of 1403 messages in 181 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:32 am

About Role-playing and other information.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yori Tatsuya

Yori Tatsuya

Character sheet
Species: Kitsune Demon
Money: $50

About Role-playing and other information. Empty
PostSubject: About Role-playing and other information.   About Role-playing and other information. I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:40 pm

This is a little thread for those who are new at role-playing or are confused about how this site works. This site was created for those who love to create their own things, this also means making your own weapons, transportation, powers, characters, and very important...stories. Everyone is different and they all have different likes in role-playing so let me give everyone a heads up if they are confused. As you can already see, there are a lot of places open. This is for everyone to pick a spot freely without feeling the need to role-play over someone elses post etc.

First off a paragraph is allowed here, however we are not that picky in how you role-play. As long as it feels comfortable to you then it is fine. If you wondering about the limit then a paragraph is your limit. To role-play ask politely in the 'Role-play Requests' someone may come around and actually join a thread with you. Do not go starting threads or posting things that are not needed.

Start a thread with a title and any kind of title will do along with the person's name you are role-playing with there as well.

Example:

The forest is alive with new residents. (Yori)

You can either place their first name or their whole name there. Just as long as you are fine with it.

Secondly, make sure you keep Ooc out of the thread. Place it in brackets or something to those means. That way it doesn't get confusing. Also, do not text type role-play as well as jumble up words in a manner where anyone can not read it. You can always edit your post at any given time. I myself do it alot. Darn typos.

If anyone under mods or admin have anything to say here, then feel free to post away!
Back to top Go down
Yori Tatsuya

Yori Tatsuya

Character sheet
Species: Kitsune Demon

PostSubject: Re: About Role-playing and other information.   About Role-playing and other information. I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:56 pm

Many styles of Role-play happen for example, some may want to role-play by themselves and that is fine. Just add your name and then only beside it. This should help clear up some confusion. Also, another example. Look up Yamura and go to his farm land and see how that title looks. That is how one should look then again everyone is different.

Concerning Applications. Once a character is approved only a admin can change your app. I of course will do it for anyone who asks. I am very nice, so do not feel afraid of me. If you do not like the picture or something then send me a picture that you want to replace the other one with. That I could do for anyone, of course ask one at a time. I am but merely one person. XD

Looking over. I will be looking over posts and if something doesn't seem right or is against the rules I will let you know. However, that rarely happens. I trust everyone here. Seriously...I do! Yosh!

This is a mature site and so anything can happen and if it does then place a 'M' on the side of the title. That way people can see that it is rated for Mature for well obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet
Species: Demon Child of Sparda

PostSubject: Re: About Role-playing and other information.   About Role-playing and other information. I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:14 pm

I have something I want to add Yori, if you do not mind?

Look at this...

https://worldofkuroi.forumotion.com/t183-main-gate

This is what I call lame~~ Sorry to say, it just says one thing of what the thing is. I do not want you or anyone to do this cause well it looks bad. No detail, and has no information of what the character is doing. If you post a topic or thread, make sure it is a paragraph that is easy to read as well as follow. I am not saying that Kiba is a bad role-player but how can one respond to such a bad looking topic or thread. It would not interest anyone and that is a shame. We do not have a limit of how everyone role-plays but a paragraph is indeed the limit.

I do not like it when a topic or thread looks bad like this. It makes me upset due to the lack of creativity. No detail is simply bad to this site. It makes it look bad and well we don't want people thinking that our site is bad with no detail and imagination. If you wish to rp with someone, at least make a light effort to make it detailed and some what interesting cause if it holds no information or detail then it is no fun and Rp's would then last only a short moment. I mean that. No one wants to rp when their partner in rping has no detail. Am I the only one who thinks this way?

Oh well, just saying~~
Back to top Go down
https://worldofkuroi.forumotion.com
Touya
Admin
Touya

Character sheet
Species: Demon Child of Sparda

PostSubject: Re: About Role-playing and other information.   About Role-playing and other information. I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:23 pm

I am also going to add this.

https://worldofkuroi.forumotion.com/t166-finding-a-common-stray-pipa

Levi is actually good at starting a topic and thread while as his partner not so much. I am not doing this to be mean or point out to everyone that you suck or anything. I just want people to understand what looks good and what doesn't look good.

** These are not needed, however there are ways to add them into a Rp.

* (Reply with more than four to five lines.)
Have it start a paragraph rather than have it on both ends. Pipa is indeed a good person and knows how to Rp but she has to make a few changes. I think that it would be easy for her. Also, we didn't really say anything about it but no texting talk. Nothing like Brb or anything similar to that, if you must talk like that then place it in these () which indicate Out Of character.

It may sound that I am beating people up but I am not. If the site looks bad then we look bad and well I do not want that to happen. You know?~~

I do care for everyone of this site, but one must understand that typing a little bit actually makes a difference instead of one lined topics or threads. Does this make sense?~~
Back to top Go down
https://worldofkuroi.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Role-playing and other information.   About Role-playing and other information. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About Role-playing and other information.
Page 1 of 1