The World of Kuroi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Kuroi

A world where your choices mean everything. Will you fight for the good or the bad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Updates
Amarante, Momoko  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:10 am by Touya

» A lovely abode (Roku)
Amarante, Momoko  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:28 am by Momoko Amarante

» Site Advertising
Amarante, Momoko  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:37 am by Marcelle Amberden

» Role-play Requests
Amarante, Momoko  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:01 pm by pipa

» Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale)
Amarante, Momoko  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:34 pm by Aster A. Rothchild

» Soins à danser? Bane's Power
Amarante, Momoko  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:15 am by Shadowbane

» Azreal, Bane
Amarante, Momoko  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:58 am by Shadowbane

» Touya's Reaction's
Amarante, Momoko  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:16 pm by Touya

» Signing up in Kuroi Housing.
Amarante, Momoko  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:12 pm by Touya

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Touya
Amarante, Momoko  I_vote_lcapAmarante, Momoko  I_voting_barAmarante, Momoko  I_vote_rcap 
Marcelle Amberden
Amarante, Momoko  I_vote_lcapAmarante, Momoko  I_voting_barAmarante, Momoko  I_vote_rcap 
Silverstone
Yori Tatsuya
Nightshade
Ryu Shiro
Aster A. Rothchild
Roku
Momoko Amarante
Soubi
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is hassiushm

Our users have posted a total of 1403 messages in 181 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:32 am

Amarante, Momoko

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yori Tatsuya

Yori Tatsuya

Character sheet
Species: Kitsune Demon
Money: $50

Amarante, Momoko  Empty
PostSubject: Amarante, Momoko    Amarante, Momoko  I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:20 pm

The World of Kuroi

Amarante, Momoko  D5054e28b2_49548800_o2

Name: Momoko "Momo" Amarante
Race: Elemental (Water)
Sexual Interest: Heterosexual
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 119 lbs.
Attire: Momo's fashion resume consists of simple clothes, things she can easily get dirty in. Things like plain t-shirts, jeans, overalls, and boots. She doesn't give two cents about high fashion or anything, she just wants to wear something comfortable and practical.

Personality: Momo is a very laid back woman, living by the "stop to smell the flowers" view on life. She's a free thinker, artistic, and very expressive, she isn't afraid to speak her mind. Easy going and a leisure lover, she'll often just be found lying about in a flower field or somewhere she can commune with nature. Momo adores nature, music, and drawing. She's a free spirit, and will not allow herself to be tamed any time soon. Her temper can flare easily so be wary, as this little thing has a pair of lungs on her.
Talents: Cello playing, gardening, drawing
Preferences: A sense of adventure (Momo loves to explore, climb trees, venture into caves you name it, she won't be seen with a coward), being tall (Momo is short and accepts that, she likes taller men as she thinks that makes them more fun...and it makes it easier to get things off high shelves), light color eyes (she likes bright vibrant things that resemble flowers, she could stare into someone's eyes all day that way)
Skilled/ Unskilled: Unskilled
Fears: Fire, clowns
Likes: Flowers, music, adventure, water, spicy foods, food in general
Dislikes: Fire, bugs, sweet foods, destruction of nature, violent people, clowns

Hometown: Kobe, Japan
Parents/ Guardians: Mother - Ayame (Deceased), Father- Unknown
Siblings: None
Timeline/ Period: 1413 Japan
History: For as long as Momoko can remember it had always been her mother and her. Her father left when he learned about Momoko's existence, but that was alright. Her mother taught her everything, about medicine, nature, and Momo absorbed every bit of information. As time went on, she found that everyone was dying around her, and at this point is when she began to know she was different. She looked, acted, and felt human, what was different? As her friends began to grow old, her mother explained what they were and at first Momo was furious.
All her friends were dying and she was staying young, it was not fair to them! However what could she do? Absolutely nothing is what. In time Momo began to see that she would make new friends, go to places, and use her element capabilities for good use. She did just that. Momo with her mother traveled many places, both on their home land, and outside of it.
Though it would seem not many places were as accepting as others were. While visiting South America, her mother was taken and killed. Momo managed to slip away, and traveled by herself for a long and lonely ten years. That is where she comes here, to this place. Momo put the past aside, and decided to make a living for herself the way her mother would have wanted her to. She has learned from her past, she did not run from it.

Back to top Go down
Yori Tatsuya

Yori Tatsuya

Character sheet
Species: Kitsune Demon
Money: $50

Amarante, Momoko  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amarante, Momoko    Amarante, Momoko  I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:21 pm

Approved! Yosh!Amarante, Momoko  258815-20110413111519
Back to top Go down

Amarante, Momoko
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World of Kuroi :: The Birth :: Character Creation :: Approved-
Jump to: