The World of Kuroi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Kuroi

A world where your choices mean everything. Will you fight for the good or the bad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Updates
Ishimaru 'Fang' Masato I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:10 am by Touya

» A lovely abode (Roku)
Ishimaru 'Fang' Masato I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:28 am by Momoko Amarante

» Site Advertising
Ishimaru 'Fang' Masato I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:37 am by Marcelle Amberden

» Role-play Requests
Ishimaru 'Fang' Masato I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:01 pm by pipa

» Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale)
Ishimaru 'Fang' Masato I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:34 pm by Aster A. Rothchild

» Soins à danser? Bane's Power
Ishimaru 'Fang' Masato I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:15 am by Shadowbane

» Azreal, Bane
Ishimaru 'Fang' Masato I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:58 am by Shadowbane

» Touya's Reaction's
Ishimaru 'Fang' Masato I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:16 pm by Touya

» Signing up in Kuroi Housing.
Ishimaru 'Fang' Masato I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:12 pm by Touya

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Touya
Ishimaru 'Fang' Masato I_vote_lcapIshimaru 'Fang' Masato I_voting_barIshimaru 'Fang' Masato I_vote_rcap 
Marcelle Amberden
Ishimaru 'Fang' Masato I_vote_lcapIshimaru 'Fang' Masato I_voting_barIshimaru 'Fang' Masato I_vote_rcap 
Silverstone
Yori Tatsuya
Nightshade
Ryu Shiro
Aster A. Rothchild
Roku
Momoko Amarante
Soubi
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is hassiushm

Our users have posted a total of 1403 messages in 181 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:32 am

Ishimaru 'Fang' Masato

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yori Tatsuya

Yori Tatsuya

Character sheet
Species: Kitsune Demon
Money: $50

Ishimaru 'Fang' Masato Empty
PostSubject: Ishimaru 'Fang' Masato   Ishimaru 'Fang' Masato I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:47 am

The World of Kuroi

Ishimaru 'Fang' Masato Young+Nurarihyon

Name: Ishimaru 'Fang' Masato
Age: Between 10,000 to 30,000. Appears to be in his late twenty's.
Race: Demon known as a Yokai. Japanese demon which was common, these demons use weaker demons to even sometimes humans. However, Ishimaru is different and thus has his own gang known as the Yokai Clan.
Sexual Interest: Heterosexual though this can change.
Height: Between six foot and nine inches to ten inches.
Weight: 215-225 pounds
Attire: Commonly known amoung the demons of all kinds to even the stronger kind of demons has the style and fashion remained the same being common within the Japanese Culture. Kimono's are what was commonly worn back then when demons roamed the lands of Japan back long ago. Also known to be seen on Ishimaru are what was called Haori's which were jacket like clothes that went over the normal kimono. Haori's that he wears are navy blue to red and even sometimes a grey color. The navy blue was always worn, the red and grey however are worn to special events. Never will he change his fashion unless someone beats him in battle and thus he may change upon a bet.

Personality: Being the demon he is, he likes to over power other demons below him and likes to use them for his own use. However, this use is not literally a use of the bad kind for he treats all demons under him a equal and thus treat them like a family unlike other demons. Ishimaru is quite a gifted man when it comes to being mature and a bit on the forceful side. Literally, he will force a women to be his and if it fails he will continue to nag them until they submit however this doesn't happen often. Ishimaru can't help being what he is, and some people tend to not take him seriously when really they should. Quite reckless in battle as well being reckless in his actions has things become quite a fun trip for the demon. Though, everything had been said about him now doesn't mean a thing. Pride is his biggest joy and he tends to use it often to get the things he wants, though this doesn't work all of the time. If it doesn't then he will resort to other measures into making one surrender or give in. The other measures are usually him being seductive to also being a bit forceful with his seductiveness. The other side of him is quite a shock for he is indeed smart and tends to use this in battle often though not all of the time for he likes to goof off when he fights. Though, if he is serious enough he could put up a good and serious fight.

Talents: Pro using the sword, quite a skilled cleaner and 'House-wife'. Intellect.
Preferences: Decent cooker, Mender of clothes or wounds, Manners, Someone who is hard to get, to even innocent partners.
Skilled/ Unskilled: Quite skilled, though tends to be rough.
Fears: Becoming older than what he already is, Dying alone, Losing someone to his enemy.
Likes: Himself, cooking, his skills with the sword, how smart he is, and likes a bit of everything else.
Dislikes: Seeing his loved ones harmed, being dominated, and cutting himself with the cooking knife which of course is on accident.

Hometown: Iga, Japan
Parents/ Guardians: Unknown, however he says they are deceased.
Siblings: None, only child. Ishimaru also explains why he is the only child.
Timeline/ Period: Distant hundreds, from a place where everything was hand made.
History: Ishimaru 'Fang' Masato was the big bad boss of a demon clan, it was more like a gang and him being the god-father of it. He ruled with a iron fist and made many enemies as well as friends, those he used were considered family and he never thought of killing them since they serve him. Other's of his kind wanted to only use demons for their own gain and usually that was how it was. Ishimaru was actually the first to consider his gang as a family and treated them as such. A lot of demons wanted to serve under him and that upsetted a lot of leaders. The clans wanted to fight against him which thus caused the biggest war between demons of all time. Money was hard to find, just as jobs were hard to find. Humans during this era was caught in between the war and many died due to them getting in the way, while others joined the war to try and end it. Ishimaru wasn't afraid of course and he continued fighting which surprised his foes. Before to long, he over-came the war and was crowned as the strongest demon of his time. Many demons under him served him without a second thought, the enemy demons joined his forces and was treated as equals.

Ishimaru was the first to be viewed as the biggest demon as well as the strongest, years came and went without another war. Demons from all over came to him and begged him of many favors which of course he saw those favors to the end which pleased a lot of demons. The clans that lost gave up entirely, however two clans did not. They begun to regroup and joined forces when they were strong enough. The Kitsune clan and the Raven Clan joined forces and attacked Ishimaru's clan when they least expected it. Ishimaru was gravely wounded upon this surprise attack and many demons serving under him went against him. Due to the wound on his chest he had to flee from his once big home which was taken over by the Kitsune's and the Raven's. Ishimaru wandered with his wounds for 30 days until come across a ruined temple once there did he collapse. The demons who were still loyal to their leader followed the bloody trail only then to see it end at the ruins. No body was found and so they continued to search, however their looks were fruitless. Ishimaru awoke here in Kuroi and went under treatment right away.

The Godfather of the demon clans is here in Kuroi and he is looking for a second chance to make a come back.

Back to top Go down
Yori Tatsuya

Yori Tatsuya

Character sheet
Species: Kitsune Demon
Money: $50

Ishimaru 'Fang' Masato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ishimaru 'Fang' Masato   Ishimaru 'Fang' Masato I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:49 am

Hey that is a good idea! We shall make clans or gangs now! XD Approved! Yosh!Ishimaru 'Fang' Masato 258815-20110413111519
Back to top Go down

Ishimaru 'Fang' Masato
Page 1 of 1