The World of Kuroi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Kuroi

A world where your choices mean everything. Will you fight for the good or the bad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Updates
Yamura Astendatram I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:10 am by Touya

» A lovely abode (Roku)
Yamura Astendatram I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:28 am by Momoko Amarante

» Site Advertising
Yamura Astendatram I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:37 am by Marcelle Amberden

» Role-play Requests
Yamura Astendatram I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:01 pm by pipa

» Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale)
Yamura Astendatram I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:34 pm by Aster A. Rothchild

» Soins à danser? Bane's Power
Yamura Astendatram I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:15 am by Shadowbane

» Azreal, Bane
Yamura Astendatram I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:58 am by Shadowbane

» Touya's Reaction's
Yamura Astendatram I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:16 pm by Touya

» Signing up in Kuroi Housing.
Yamura Astendatram I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:12 pm by Touya

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Touya
Yamura Astendatram I_vote_lcapYamura Astendatram I_voting_barYamura Astendatram I_vote_rcap 
Marcelle Amberden
Yamura Astendatram I_vote_lcapYamura Astendatram I_voting_barYamura Astendatram I_vote_rcap 
Silverstone
Yori Tatsuya
Nightshade
Ryu Shiro
Aster A. Rothchild
Roku
Momoko Amarante
Soubi
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is hassiushm

Our users have posted a total of 1403 messages in 181 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:32 am

Yamura Astendatram

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yori Tatsuya

Yori Tatsuya

Character sheet
Species: Kitsune Demon
Money: $50

Yamura Astendatram Empty
PostSubject: Yamura Astendatram   Yamura Astendatram I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 10:25 pm

The World of Kuroi

Yamura Astendatram Ichigo__s_new_look_by_gaarasana-d2xdiv3

Name: Yamura Astendatram
Nickname(s): Gale, Fayth, & Desperado
Race: Elemental 'Wind'
Sexual Interest: ???
Height: In the six foot range if not over it by a few inches. Hasn't gotten checked for that, and it is a guess on his part.
Weight: ???, Has never been weighed before,
Attire:

Spoiler:

The spoiler shows his main wear that he wears as well as his weapon he always uses in fights or in other words to defend himself. Yamura's clothing seems a bit out there but this is what he wears and he is not ashamed of it, though others view him differently for they think he belongs to some bad club when really he doesn't belong to any. Never will you see him wear anything different besides the look in his spoiler, however he does wear a black kimono keeping to some kind of tradition. If anyone was to see him in the day time or the night time, then his attire would be what he is wearing in the spoiler.

Personality:

Simply, he is a loner and tends to stay to himself and away from others.

Though other times, he can show a different side with him listening to anyones problems and staying quiet. Always will he stay silent, unless someone special has been introduced into his life. It is hard to say why he acts like this, but some reports have shown he has a disorder of some kind which makes it hard for him to speak to others that he doesn't know or is just now seeing them for the first time.

Yamura is quite anti-social, though this is due to his disorder of not liking to be around people he doesn't know or is just now meeting.

Though other people say he is a lonely soul who walks around with no where to go. Some guess it is cause of him being abused for being what he was, no one wanted anything to do with him when he first discovered he could control the wind. It was a hard life for him and he just kept to himself thinking it was the only way he could be considered normal.

However, with his ones he views as important will he smile in the kindest way and will always try to be there for them no matter the situation. Not only that, but he will share a whole new side to them and talk to them with no fear or regret. It will be like a door he was entering to get to the light. Yamura will change drastically, for those he loves and will end his own life for their protection and health.

Side Note: Yamura is also quite sensitive and will snap in the baddest of ways if someone was trying to abuse or neglect him as well as those he cares for deeply.

Talents:
Tolerance. 'Can tolerate any kind of action until a certain breaking point'.
First Aid. 'Treats wounds well and knows what herbs or medicines to use on any kind of wound or injury.'
Detector. 'Can sense the persons aura from the wind, and determine if they are friend or foe.'
Understanding. 'Very skilled in understanding the persons problems, the same goes for animals.'
Gift Maker. 'Can make gifts from raw materials.'
Preferences: ???

Yamura's likes and dislikes in this category is hard to tell since he stays away from everyone. Never has he gotten closer to anyone in that kind of way and sort of fears it, honestly he is deathly afraid of being close in that kind of manner.
Skilled/ Unskilled: ???, though it is safe to say he is horrible at it. Any kind of gesture or feelings would fail dramatically. Sadly to say, he sucks in love and may come to continue to suck at it.
Fears: Being close to someone in a intimate manner, abuse, neglect, people in general, and certain body gestures. 'Someone going to touch him, or someone handing him some food they made. The works.'
Likes: Animals of all kinds, Noodles, Herbs/ Medicines of all kinds, Being petted on the forehead, certain flowers, books, children/ infants, and water.
Dislikes: Juice/ Soda's, Any other foods in general 'Only likes noodles', Doctors/ Nurses, and people standing to close to him.

Hometown: ???
Parents/ Guardians: Only known as Ma & Pa
Siblings: Infant sister who is being kept away from him by his parents.
Timeline/ Period: Yamura is from a world known as 019925 aka Planet Saturn altered with the time line known in between 1700's & 1900's.
History:

Saturn '019925'
Population: A grand number in the billions.
Total of members in a known family: Unknown.
Years: 1700 & 1900
Season: Unknown.
Amount of Nature: 45%
Amount of cities: 55%
Number of humanoids dead: A large amount in the millions.

What else is there to know?
Why was I born?
How did I become a freak?
These powers!?
Why do I have them!

Saturn was a beautiful planet, it held a lot of nature and interesting things that we people use to smile upon. Normal kids found nature amazing, and plenty of those who were in a family had a large respect for nature. This however changed one day, when our new leader was found. Changes happened like wild fire, the nature which once was the biggest part of the planet was destroyed. Humans became the greedy monsters sucking the life off of the planet. Plagues spread like wild, many kids got sick and died, many loved ones were lost and only a few number of normal people survived. New law and order, no one should have more than two kids in a family. Many tried to abuse this law, they to were destroyed.

Ma and Pa were lucky, or rather they were cursed. They viewed me as such. Abuse, neglect and constant yelling erupted from their lungs. My powers were discovered at a young age, they thought I was the demon itself. My little sister never viewed me as such, being but a infant she would grin and giggle at my very appearance however my parents viewed me as something different. Something worse.

I never asked to be this way.
I wish I could change!
Could I perhaps end my life?
Would anyone care if I just vanished?

That was what I thought when I was younger, school wasn't any different. Plenty of the kids laughed at me and took advantage of me. Stealing from me was really a big treat to them. You know? I only stayed sane due to my little sister being a big part in my heart. I would sneak into her room and would whisper soft phrases in her little ears. Heh, she would grin in her sleep which made me smile back at her little face. Perhaps being hated wasn't all that bad. If she liked me, then why should I care about the other people?

Sadly to say, I was kept away from my little sister. It broke my heart, but I believe it broke hers more for she would cry for days straight. My heart would ache. I remember sitting in the basement and clutching my heart to her sad cries. Why would Ma and Pa keep me away from her?
Do they not see they are making her sad?
Perhaps they do not care?

My life never really held meaning. Dates would go on and girls would not look my way. The boys would smile as if rubbing it in my face. What was that feeling they were feeling? Would I feel it too? No, probably not. Every night would be heart breaking, my sister would cry through the night and I just wanted to hold her. Keep her close to me and my heart. Was it wrong? To love a baby so much?

I would sigh and feel myself shake, I would bury my face in the pillow and would scream into it. It was the same everywhere I went. No one seemed to notice me at all, it was like I was a wall. Nothing more. Nothing less. I would walk out of the basement and would be insulted and accused of doing something to my sister. I never even did anything to her. Poor Aya. I never even had a chance to say good bye. I left that place and their laws. I walked away from it, never looking back was my motto however I felt heavy for I left my sister there.

Why did I do that to her?
I left my little sister behind.
Perhaps I am much worse than those who abused me and hated me?

Crime was the next thing I did. Though, it wasn't really a crime. I would help those who needed it most. Those who were dying on the streets. The new leader saw it as a crime and tried to stop me from doing it.

I was placed in prison, my last day on that planet was coming to quick.
Walking into the room which would be my last day on Saturn did I look out the window and began to think of my sister. Never once had I used my powers on anyone. That changed. I used my powers to escape from prison and I fled. My name wasn't really remembered, however they called me 'Desperado'.

Why did they call me this, I would never know?
Next thing I knew they were calling me Gale...
Then Fayth.

Irony. This is all I have to say.
Through my travels, did I trick people without getting to close. I then found a interesting power. I used it. I was then transported.

This gate brought me here to Kuroi and right away I felt at home. Upon my coming here did I fall to my knees and wept. The nature was beautiful, the air was a blessing to my lungs. I found my new home. However, I noticed new people were here and I began to fear.

Would I go through the same thing? Would everyone hate me?

Back to top Go down
Yori Tatsuya

Yori Tatsuya

Character sheet
Species: Kitsune Demon
Money: $50

Yamura Astendatram Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamura Astendatram   Yamura Astendatram I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 10:27 pm

OMG! ICHIGO! XD Your app is just fine fella! Bro! Friend! Everything else. Yosh! Approved! Yamura Astendatram 258815-20110413111519
Back to top Go down

Yamura Astendatram
Page 1 of 1