The World of Kuroi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Kuroi

A world where your choices mean everything. Will you fight for the good or the bad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Updates
Tachibana, Eiji  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:10 am by Touya

» A lovely abode (Roku)
Tachibana, Eiji  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:28 am by Momoko Amarante

» Site Advertising
Tachibana, Eiji  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:37 am by Marcelle Amberden

» Role-play Requests
Tachibana, Eiji  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:01 pm by pipa

» Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale)
Tachibana, Eiji  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:34 pm by Aster A. Rothchild

» Soins à danser? Bane's Power
Tachibana, Eiji  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:15 am by Shadowbane

» Azreal, Bane
Tachibana, Eiji  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:58 am by Shadowbane

» Touya's Reaction's
Tachibana, Eiji  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:16 pm by Touya

» Signing up in Kuroi Housing.
Tachibana, Eiji  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:12 pm by Touya

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Touya
Tachibana, Eiji  I_vote_lcapTachibana, Eiji  I_voting_barTachibana, Eiji  I_vote_rcap 
Marcelle Amberden
Tachibana, Eiji  I_vote_lcapTachibana, Eiji  I_voting_barTachibana, Eiji  I_vote_rcap 
Silverstone
Yori Tatsuya
Nightshade
Ryu Shiro
Aster A. Rothchild
Roku
Momoko Amarante
Soubi
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is hassiushm

Our users have posted a total of 1403 messages in 181 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:32 am

Tachibana, Eiji

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yori Tatsuya

Yori Tatsuya

Character sheet
Species: Kitsune Demon
Money: $50

Tachibana, Eiji  Empty
PostSubject: Tachibana, Eiji    Tachibana, Eiji  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:44 pm

The World of Kuroi

Tachibana, Eiji  Kuroi_10

GENERAL

Name
    Eiji Tachibana

Race
    Human, Magician

Sexual Interest
    Closet Homoromantic Demisexual

APPEARANCE

Height
    5'8''

Weight
    Confidential Information people, don't ask.

Attire
    Eiji will wear anything that would blend in with his surroundings. Nothing too fancy and nothing too plain. A normal shirt and trousers, along with comfortable shoes would be his casual attire. However, he has taken a liking in dress shirts over the years, but that doesn't mean he wears them every day. As for special occasions, he will wear a formal suit.

PERSONALITY

Personality
    He's a very open person, with a straight forward attitude, and a delightful aura going around him. He will never hesitate to express his opinion out loud, but its's different with actions. He has a constant fear of getting hurt, mainly physically. He might seem a bit awkward at first, but as you get to know him better, he opens up to reveal his real personality. He's quite the optimist in every situation too.

Talents
    Aging and healing magic
    Playing the flute
    Singing
    Housework

Preferences
    Eiji is a closet homoromantic, and thus will not show any kind of sign of being turned on by a male, but he might be pushed to the limit if the one in question is as straight forward as him, if not more. Same goes for females, although the possibility of him falling for a female is very rare to non existing.

Skilled/ Unskilled
    Completely unskilled and afraid of getting any experience because he is mostly considered a bottom, which means pain AND PLEASURE BUT YEAH STILL.

Fears
    Getting hurt physically
    Death
    Snakes and insects getting close to him

The smell of cigarettes [even though he doesn't smoke and doesn't want to smoke]
    Singing
    People messing with his hair

Dislikes
    Rude people
    Getting misunderstood
    Oranges

PAST

Hometown:
    Fukusaki, Hyōgo, Japan

Parents/ Guardians:
    Chiyoko Tachibana | Mother | Deceased
    Shuichi Tachibana | Father | Deceased
    Meiko Fukusaku | Aunt | Living

Siblings:
    N/A

Timeline/ Period:
    Around 2010

History:
    Eiji was generally a very unfortunate child. He lost his mother as soon as he was born, and his father some years later in a car accident. For quite some time he was passed around the rest of his relatives, but due to a low hatred from his mother's side, he had to move very often. Apparently, not only was he hated for his mother's death, but also because whenever he went, he brought disaster. That being either a broken set of pottery, a car crush, a broken leg or hand, even a serious injury on the head. His relatives had started considering him cursed and that was another reason why he was passed around too much.

When he reached the age of 15, he moved in with a distant relative of his, a cousin of his father who lived by herself since she was not married and was already too old to do it. The woman was considerably kind and never really complained about the rumors that followed Eiji. He was finally starting to think that he had found a place to settle in, when another unfortunate event happened. His aunt got heavily sick and was forced to stay in bed for a long time. Not wanting to burden any more people with this curse of his, he decided to run away from home, in hoped that his aunt would get better too.

Being a boy of 16 years old, he hadn't much to offer when it came to finding a job. Over the years, the only thing he had acquired from his relatives was a continuation of his flute lessons, which stopped as well when they realized he as "cursed" and didn't want to spend more money on him. For once in his life though, he was lucky. After he had run away, he quickly met a man some years older than him who worked as a singer at several jazz bars. They soon became close friends, and Eiji ended up living with him and taking singing lessons from him in exchange of looking over the house. That man was also the first person Eiji fell in love with.

Soon after some time, he was able to work as a singer as well and receive a satisfying amount of money. But still, he didn't move out. Even though this new love of his was something he couldn't say out loud, he was not able to leave the man's side so soon. But that changed as soon as the man introduced him to his new girlfriend. Eiji was angry or anything, beside, he knew that this would come sooner or later, but deep down he couldn't deny he was a bit heartbroken. Seeing the man happy though made him forget about it a bit.

Some months later, another unfortunate event made him hate himself. The man girlfriend fell into a comma after a car crush. Blaming it on himself, Eiji finally realized he had to do something if he didn't want to hurt people anymore. He run away yet again and sought out someone who could help him get rid of the curse. But instead of that, he found someone who couldn't even handle his own spells. A magic user who accidentally transferred him to the world of Kuroi.

Changing environments wasn't exactly easy, but he paid no mind to it and continued searching for someone to help him get rid of the curse. Now living in a place when magic as overflowing, he quickly found the one he sought for. He exchanged his housework talents once again for the witch's magic. She got rid of his curse and also was kind enough to take him in as a pupil and teach him how to use healing magic. With some adjustments, Eiji was able to use his healing magic to freeze his age. Witnessing so many accidents, he didn't only blame himself, but also came to fear injuries and most of all death.

OTHER

Voice Sample:

Habbits:
    Humming random melodies when he is bored
    Finger tapping yes he taps and it's annoying.

Extra:
    Currently works as a back-up vocalist.
    He stays away from fights as much as possible.
    He uses his magic only to keep his age frozen, but he can still heal someone in need.
    He's very cautious around children and elders because he thinks they're too fragile.
    His neck is extremely sensitive.

Back to top Go down
Yori Tatsuya

Yori Tatsuya

Character sheet
Species: Kitsune Demon
Money: $50

Tachibana, Eiji  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tachibana, Eiji    Tachibana, Eiji  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:46 pm

XD Approved! I like it! Also, I'm going to place you under magic! Yosh!
Tachibana, Eiji  258815-20110413111519
Back to top Go down

Tachibana, Eiji
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World of Kuroi :: The Birth :: Character Creation :: Approved-
Jump to: