The World of Kuroi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Kuroi

A world where your choices mean everything. Will you fight for the good or the bad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Updates
Everything must be accounted for! {Open} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:10 am by Touya

» A lovely abode (Roku)
Everything must be accounted for! {Open} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:28 am by Momoko Amarante

» Site Advertising
Everything must be accounted for! {Open} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:37 am by Marcelle Amberden

» Role-play Requests
Everything must be accounted for! {Open} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:01 pm by pipa

» Introducing, The new maid. (Desiree Hale)
Everything must be accounted for! {Open} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:34 pm by Aster A. Rothchild

» Soins à danser? Bane's Power
Everything must be accounted for! {Open} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:15 am by Shadowbane

» Azreal, Bane
Everything must be accounted for! {Open} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:58 am by Shadowbane

» Touya's Reaction's
Everything must be accounted for! {Open} I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:16 pm by Touya

» Signing up in Kuroi Housing.
Everything must be accounted for! {Open} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:12 pm by Touya

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Touya
Everything must be accounted for! {Open} I_vote_lcapEverything must be accounted for! {Open} I_voting_barEverything must be accounted for! {Open} I_vote_rcap 
Marcelle Amberden
Everything must be accounted for! {Open} I_vote_lcapEverything must be accounted for! {Open} I_voting_barEverything must be accounted for! {Open} I_vote_rcap 
Silverstone
Yori Tatsuya
Nightshade
Ryu Shiro
Aster A. Rothchild
Roku
Momoko Amarante
Soubi
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is hassiushm

Our users have posted a total of 1403 messages in 181 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:32 am

Everything must be accounted for! {Open}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yori Tatsuya

Yori Tatsuya

Character sheet
Species: Kitsune Demon
Money: $50

Everything must be accounted for! {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Everything must be accounted for! {Open}   Everything must be accounted for! {Open} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 12:10 pm

The club was closed as well as it was locked, within the club was the boss ready to look over everything that was there which was the blonde haired man known as Yori. Standing straight in his full height and holding a clip-board did he look over everything that was on the board which made him blink some what silently with a look of disappointment over his features. As he was looking over all of the items did he come to notice that his workers were sort of slacking off for they both were sitting on the couch and were doing a game called 'Monsters, demons, and angels', the game was similar to 'Rock + Paper + Scissors' and of course Yori would notice that for he taught them the game. Stopping and looking in the room where his workers were did he frown making his red eyes dull making them a dark red color. Yells were then heard and Akito-san went running while laughing, Fumashiro-san had a annoyed look on his face for he was now holding the clip-board that Yori had. "Oi! Stop standing around and get everything ready!". The boss did not sound pleased. "Hai." Fumanshiro-san said this with a lazy tone which was evident that Yori had bonked him on the head for his goofing off. Akito-san was at the front door and was laughing as he tried to unlock it but his long elegant hair was in his face making it difficult not that he was bothered by it for he was laughing which was the real reason why he was having a hard time with the door. Yori stood there with his arms crossed and he shook his head as he headed toward the kitchen to get all of the refreshments ready.

Akito-san couldn't help but chuckle at Fuma for he looked to be a angry bulldog as he grumbled while looking over the board, while this was going on did Akito turn on all of the lights while humming in a happy tone. All lights came on evenly throughout the building and while Fuma was still looking over things did Akito put on his host uniform.
Back to top Go down
Echosong

Character sheet
Species: Human
Money: 50

PostSubject: Re: Everything must be accounted for! {Open}   Everything must be accounted for! {Open} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 9:29 am

It was a calm night for the gunslinger. No contracts to speak of, sure, but that was fine. Today was her day off. She had been wandering the streets all day, simply getting used to the atmosphere of this strange time. More than once she had wished that her tech worked, that she could use her HOVERboard, or get some of her old armor back. How she missed her armor.

This place was so...different.

Echosong shook her head, blinking her eyes quickly. Such things were trivial. They didn't matter. Her attention was drawn to a building that was just turning on its lights. At this late of night? It had to be a club. Echo hadn't gone clubbing....well, ever. But maybe the drinks would be better than piss, and the music would be something closer to what came from her time. Oh, how she missed the heavy bass. The assassin started walking slower, stopping outside the building and tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Yori Tatsuya

Yori Tatsuya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Everything must be accounted for! {Open}   Everything must be accounted for! {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 7:51 pm

Akito was about to turn away from the door but he looked outside of it and he smiled walking away for he was going back to his post. Fumashiro was still busy grumbling which caught Yori's eyes for the fox demon shook his head with his eyes closed. The trio were indeed a interesting group but they were all harmless for all that they were paid for was to making sure that everyone was happy when they walked through that door, it was after all the boss mans idea to please and entertain women due to them always seeking out a good time away from men or life. Yori liked taking it easy and just bringing smiles to everyone was his main goal, sure he had goals in making sure everything was accounted for and that everything was paid off including the checks given to the two workers but nothing like that could beat the smiles of the many so different people. Yori opened his eyes and walked off to the back for a second leaving Fumashiro and Akito at the front for they were now giving eachother looks which always ended up being the same for Akito would laugh and Fumashiro would grumble. What a pair of baka's he had working for him now but they were still good people, sort of?
Back to top Go down
Echosong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Everything must be accounted for! {Open}   Everything must be accounted for! {Open} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:13 am

Echosong watched as the man smiled and walked away from the door. The place must not be open yet, then. The gunslinger shrugged and sat on a park bench next to the door. She would wait, simply out of curiosity. She reached into her jacket pocket and pulled out some very futuristic looking goggles. Frowning slightly, she started tinkering away at them. Maybe, just maybe, she could get them to start working again.

As she worked away, her mind strayed to the thoughts of the club behind her. What would it be like? Her mentor had always told her that clubs were only useful for one thing: work. Desperate people go to desperate places. If the vids were true at all, however, clubs were places to dance, drink, and have fun. If there was one thing in that list that she enjoyed, it was drinking.
Back to top Go down
Yori Tatsuya

Yori Tatsuya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Everything must be accounted for! {Open}   Everything must be accounted for! {Open} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:46 pm

"Oi! What is with those looks of yours?!" shouted a annoyed Fumashiro as he looked to Akito now who was laughing his head away to his co-workers annoyance. "Nani? What looks are you talking about old man?" commented a happy Akito who glanced to the door and clapped his hands together in a 'Chop + Chop' kind of manner meaning that he was telling Fumashiro to go back to work and stop bothering the good looking man known as Akito. However, he didn't seem all that bothered for it was his goal to make the mans life as hard as it was. After all, Fumashiro-san was older than him and he had to make sure all old guys were back in their game some what. Yori heard this from where he was and looked rather bothered by it for his narrowed eyes proved that fact. The fox demon walked outside and was welcomed to the silence of the club as he watched Fumashiro leave to go into the kitchen did he eye Akito who was looking to the ceiling while giving off the look that he had not done anything. Yori shook his head and walked to the front door and as he opened the door and stepped out did Akito bust out laughing earning a grunt noise from the old man in the kitchen who heard his loud laughter. Yori was outside now with his hand over his eyes now looking quite a bit strained for his workers would surely kill him if they didn't get their act together.
Back to top Go down
Echosong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Everything must be accounted for! {Open}   Everything must be accounted for! {Open} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 12:47 am

The assassin raised an eyebrow at the man who left the bar. He seemed rather...huffy. "Tough day at work?" Her voice echoed slightly in the space around them, bouncing off the walls. The gunslinger appeared to return her attention back to her goggles, but she was focused on this man's answer. He might be someone important in the club; someone who knew a lot of possible contacts. Or, of course, he could be a barkeep, who got a lot of rumors. Either way, it would work out well for Echo.

Echosong just about slapped herself. She was here to attempt to have a good time, not look for work. She slid the goggles back into her pocket and turned her full attention to the interesting looking man.
Back to top Go down
Yori Tatsuya

Yori Tatsuya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Everything must be accounted for! {Open}   Everything must be accounted for! {Open} I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:38 am

"Huh? Oh, I suppose you can say that?" was Yori's response as he continues to rub his forehead and look at the new friend he has made however they were not friends yet since they had just met. The fox demon couldn't help but think of his workers as crazy and they were making him crazy and it was mainly cause they played around with eachother and bugged eachother. Yori may have to fire them but if he does that he loses his main host and his chef and he surely didn't want to do that. "We just now opened and now my workers are driving me crazy. They are good people but they do grow on your nerves some." the fox demon shook his head and looked to the lady before him and he smirked in a kind way for he was trying to show that he wasn't over worked.
Back to top Go down
Echosong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Everything must be accounted for! {Open}   Everything must be accounted for! {Open} I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:54 am

"Just now opened, huh? Guess that makes me your first customer?" A fake smile that didn't quite reach her eyes. Play it off, make them think you're totally interested. "What kind of a club is it, exactly? Play any good music?" It was a lot of questions, but the only ones she needed to know. If this place was new, there was a possibility for it to either be packed, or her to be the only one there. She wasn't sure which would be more embarrassing. The assassin knew for a fact that she couldn't dance, and she wasn't good with talking to people. Either option could end in disaster.
Back to top Go down
Yori Tatsuya

Yori Tatsuya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Everything must be accounted for! {Open}   Everything must be accounted for! {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 6:07 pm

Noting the look on her features did he come to rub his chin in faint question but he smiled none the less. "First customers are more than welcome here in my club. Just as long as you look over my two workers who are more interested in fun than work." Yori had a look of faint annoyance over his features as he turned around and opened the door for the lady and as he did this action did he smile in greeting to the new customer. Most of the time the club was packed with big clubs and stayed pack until closing time and sometimes when he was closing the club the people still within the club walls would come to put up a fight rather than leave. Apparently the place was a die to place for some people who just wanted to party and keep partying. Yori looked to Akito-san who jumped and nervously laughed before placing a serious work-face on. "Ohayo, is it just one? Where would you like to sit ma'am?" when Akito spoke did Yori look surprised and he made a face that said it all. So, his workers can work seriously for a change?
Back to top Go down
Echosong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Everything must be accounted for! {Open}   Everything must be accounted for! {Open} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:05 pm

The assassin rose and followed the owner of the club. Although seeming a bit stressed about his workers, he seemed to have a good handle on things.

Echosong's heart just about beat out of her chest at the sight of the club. It reminded her of home. Sure, the TECH wasn't quite as recent, but the aesthetics were. The neon lights, the geometric shapes. If she hadn't known better, a huge look of wonder would have broken out on her face. Years of training against showing emotion won over, however. The slightest smirk appeared on her face. "Nice place you got here..." She spent a while longer simply looking around. Finally, she turned her attention to the young man who had addressed her. "I'll just sit at the bar....unless you suggest a more interesting place?"
Back to top Go down
Yori Tatsuya

Yori Tatsuya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Everything must be accounted for! {Open}   Everything must be accounted for! {Open} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:40 pm

Akito laughed in a good way as he shook his head and placed his hand out in a kind and gentle manner all of this was happening infront of Yori who was quite impressed though he didn't look it. "Go on ahead. Ma'am. Any girl is allowed to sit anywhere in this place!~" and after he had laughed did he blink and smile politely. "Since that is out of the way? What would you like to order?" Akito was out from behind his host stand and was giving her a curious look. Yori on the other hand couldn't help but smile with his eyes closed and well he surely did look like a fox as he approached the bar. "Come now, Akito-san. She is coming to the bar and well she is under my care as of now hm?" Akito blinked and he smiled nodding and when he turned around and walked away did his eyes narrow and a small grumbling noise came from his lovely mouth. The blonde haired man laughed not at all minding the look that he guessed Akito had given him when he had left. Yori walked to the bar and entered it with a happy expression. "Yeah, it surely is a nice place may like the service right?" Yori was of course joking as he picked up a glass.
Back to top Go down
Echosong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Everything must be accounted for! {Open}   Everything must be accounted for! {Open} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:38 pm

The woman took a seat at the bar, smiling softly at the bickering men. "The service is interesting, I'll give you that. Do only men work here?" The assassin ordered the strongest drink they had. Go hard or go home, she always said. Besides, her mentor always taught her to judge a bar on the strongest thing they had. The woman reached into the side of her shirt and adjusted her handgun subconsciously. Even though none of these men posed a threat, she wanted to make sure she was ready should something happen.
Back to top Go down
Yori Tatsuya

Yori Tatsuya

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Everything must be accounted for! {Open}   Everything must be accounted for! {Open} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 1:28 pm

"As of now we only have men working here, but there are jobs open for women. Waitress and helper in the kitchen. Know anyone who is interested?" Yori asked this as kindly as possible while standing at the bar and getting a glass of the strongest sake that his club held. 'Demon's Sake' is what the sake is called in his terms for it held everything that not every day sake held, it was quite strong and it could surely pack a punch without warning. Yori wanted to treat the customer nicely and so he handed her the glass and a slip of paper that spoke of the drink being on the house. After doing these actions did he smirk and sit down behind the bar opposite to her. "With that aside, how are you doing in this new lovely world?" the blonde haired man asked this curiously as he looked to her with interest.
Back to top Go down
Echosong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Everything must be accounted for! {Open}   Everything must be accounted for! {Open} I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:37 am

The assassin smiled at the slip of paper declaring her drink free. That made things much easier on her. Echosong took a generous drink of the alcohol, reveling in the feeling of the burn sliding down her throat. It was good, heavy and warm; just what she needed. She shook her head in response to the first question. "I don't know many people, sorry. I already have a job as well, so I'm out of the question. It is interesting, though, that so many men work here." The gunslinger was taken by surprise by the Barkeep's question. She had thought that she had been the only one sucked into this strange place. "It is.....different." Echosong chose her words carefully, keeping her face blank. "The place where I came from was much more advanced than this."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything must be accounted for! {Open}   Everything must be accounted for! {Open} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everything must be accounted for! {Open}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World of Kuroi :: Kuroi Housing :: Shop Homes :: Yori's Club-
Jump to: